Chapter 18 – Catching up
857 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you actually braindead? ...Why do I even ask, of course you are! But this is a new level of stupidity, even for you!" Nova, completely boiling in anger, points a finger at her master and ardently scolds him. "A succubus, from the dangerous group that steals and kidnaps people!? And you took her with you like she was a lost puppy you found in the street!? H-how did you even manage to convince the guards to let her enter the castle!?"

While the elf berates the orc, Pink eagerly bounces up and down on the wide, luxurious bed laid in the middle of the suite. "Yo! This bed is huge!" She giggles, trying to do a flip in the air and crudely landing on her face over the mattress.

Nova gazes back at the girl, deeply sighing in annoyance. "Tell her to go away. Now." She hisses, giving Orok an angry glare.

"Hey! Don't forget that I'm the master here and you are the slave. You can't give me orders, it feels weird... That's not how this dynamic is supposed to work..." The orc frowns. "She is staying with us because I like her. End of the discussion."

Now jumping off the bed, Pink starts to walk around the suite opening drawers and carelessly touching everything she finds. "Hey, do you guys have any snacks hidden in here? I'm a bit hungry~."

Nova clenches her fists and takes a long, deep breath to try and calm down before opening her mouth to talk again. "...Whatever. We actually have bigger problems right now." She crosses her arms. "Princess Francesca came here and had a chat with me. S-she... Ugh, she is absolutely obsessed with you... And she is desperate to be your w-wife."

"Gaaaaah, that brat is so annoying...! But I've already told you that she has that creepy crush on me, why are you acting so surprised?"

"I-I didn't believe you back then, It sounded ridiculous! I-I still can't believe it's true!" The elf uncomfortably lowers her gaze. "W-what did you even do to get that girl like that?"

"I just spanked her a little bit, nothing weird. Dad used to spank me all the time when I was a kid and I turned out alright!"

"Y-you... you spanked the princess of this country...?"

"Yeah! Gahaha, that's how you straighten a snotty brat!" He proudly laughs. "But I guess she ended up actually enjoying it or something..."

"You are insane. Absolutely insane..." Nova suspires in hopeless disbelief, removing her glasses to rub her tired eyes. "Y-you need to avoid any kind of contact with her. This could end terribly bad..."

"I know, don't worry. I'll come back and fuck her in six years or so, when she is all grown up and ripe for the taking, Gahahaha."

That's... oddly comforting, as long as he never finds out about her actual age. Nova lets out a sigh of relief, softly nodding her head. "Good."

"Heeey~ Whatchu talking about?" Pink joins the conversation, idly grabbing a handful of Nova's butt as she stands next to her.

Nova bounces in surprise, her brow furrowing and her expression contorting into a frown. "That's none of your concern, succubus! A-and stop groping me whenever you feel like it!" She slaps the short girl's hand off her rear.

"I'm sorry, but you have such a cute little bubble butt! Ooooh, I can't control myself!" The succubus giggles, ignoring the girl's reprimand, bending her knees and brazenly hugging her legs from behind, then lustfully rubbing her face against her ass. "Squishy squishy~"

"Hey! Y-you little piece of...!" Nova gasps, shaking her hips around in an attempt to escape the succubus' grip. "This is your fault, t-tell her to let go of me!" She yells at the orc amusedly observing them.

"Gahaha, you two look so hot together!" He simply says, enjoying the show of the devilish shortstack perving on the slender, grumpy elf.

Nova is about to savagely insult her master but a playful nibble on her asscheek interrupts her. "Eek! D-did you bite me!? You bitch!" She cries out, strongly grabbing both of Pink's horns and finally managing to pry her off her lower body. The elf then holds the tiny girl up in the air by her horns until her smug, hair-covered face is right in front of her furious, blushing one. "Do something like that again and I'll throw you out the damn window, understand!?" She menacingly scowls.

"Okie dokie~" The unperturbed succubus happily purrs. "That would be pretty bad, these things are useless." She chuckles, gesturing towards the pair of little wings on her back, fruitlessly flapping up and down.

Nova sighs, letting go of the girl's horns and making her land on the floor over her pillowy butt.

"Alright, that was fun. But now it's time to work!" Orok says, entertained smile still on his face. "Nova, I need you to write a letter for me."

"Ugh, tell Pink to do it... Since you like her so much..." The elf annoyedly rolls her eyes, sitting down on her desk and continuing to play with the crystal that was gifted to her. "Nova this, Nova that... I'm so sick of it!"

"Oh-hoho, she is such a tsundere!" Pink loudly laughs, standing up from the floor and rubbing her sore butt.

"Gahahaha, I know!" The orc approaches Nova, swiftly snatching the crystal from her hands and curiously inspecting it. "What's this?"

She looks down at her now empty hands with a frown, then up at her master. "It's a phoenix eye... Ser Frederik gave it to me..."

"Who?"

The elf sighs. "Sorceress Grace's husband."

"Oh, then you actually did what I ordered you to! Nice job, slave! Gahahaha." He cackles, carelessly making the red crystal bounce on his palm. "My plan is going so smoothly! That idiot is crazy for you and soon his wife will be crazy for my cock."

"Oh? Are you planning to fuck a married woman~?" Pink excitedly asks. "Is she hot?"

"Really hot. I think her tits are even bigger than yours!"

"Woah! Now I gotta see that~." The succubus smirks, squeezing her own oversized chest. "Can I help in any way?"

"Hmm... Yeah! I think you can. I'll let you know when I need you."

"H-hey! Stop, you are going to break it!" Nova worriedly exclaims as the orc continues carelessly throwing the crystal up in the air and catching it with his huge hand. "And what's that plan you keep talking about?"

"It's a secret~." Orok giggles.

"...Whatever it is, it's obviously an stupidity and it's going to go horribly. So you should cut it off and focus your time on something else that isn't harassing women." She huffs, suddenly taking back the crystal from her master's hand. "...And you shouldn't try to do something like that to Ser Frederik, he is not a bad man, he doesn't deserve it..."

"Pft, he should have thought it better before getting such a sexy wife." The orc chuckles, looking back at the succubus. "By the way, know who else has a sexy wife?"

"No, but you are probably going to tell me~."

"The old guy we just talked to! She has a huge ass. I'm also going to fuck her, Gahahaha."

A big smile grows more and more on Pink's plump lips. "Dude, you are so ambitious, I love it! Do you have any other chick in your sight?"

"Yep! A really huge blonde with the cutest abs ever."

"Waaaahhhh, girls with abs are so cool! Imagine your cum dripping all over them~."

Nova buries her face into one of her open palms as the lewd chatter continues, her long ears twitching in despair. If it wasn't enough with one degenerate pervert, now she has to handle both of them... And... ugh, why is it making her angry seeing them get along so well...? They've just met and it feels like they are best friends or something... And what even is a tsundere!?

"Mine!" Orok suddenly interrupts the elf's line of thought by stealing the phoenix eye crystal yet again from her. "This thing is pretty cool! Bet I can get a lot of gold from it, I'll sell it after using it on my genius plan."

"What!? Y-you are an asshole!" Nova scowls with indignation. "Sell it!? Really!?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, I'll buy you something cute with the money. You got it for me after all..." He says, yet the smug smirk on his face slowly starts to soften. "Wait. You... You guys didn't have sex or anything, right?"

"...Oh, yeah. We had sex. We had lots of sex, it was amazing." She closes her eyes and now smiles smugly, once again trying to make her master jealous and, with some luck, make him experience the same burning annoyed feeling she just got watching him eagerly talk with Pink. "And he was sooo much better than you."

"Gah, I'll kill him!" Orok growls, angrily walking towards the door of the suite.

"Not falling for that again, idiot." Nova maintains the smug expression on her face, relaxing over her seat... Meanwhile, the orc roughly swings open the door in front of him and quickly leaves the room. "Jealous, aren't you~? Just admit it." She giggles, receiving no answer but a heavy silence. "...Hey, are you still there?" The elf opens her eyes again, only finding the annoying succubus present in the room.

"Heh, I think he was serious..." Pink snorts.

"W-WAIT, IT WAS A JOKE! HOLD ON!" Nova desperately yells, standing up and immediately chasing after her master. "DON'T KILL ANYONE, I-I WAS JOKING! PLEASE WAAAAAAAAAIT!"

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

24