Chapter 19 – Punishment
1k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm- I'm sorry! I-I'm sooorrryyyyyy!" Nova dazedly moans out, kneeling on all fours over the large bed with the orc powerfully thrusting his hips behind her. Orok uses one of his hands to grip the elf's long silver hair and roughly pull on it while his cock keeps roughly smashing her insides. Insistent plaf-plaf-plaf sounds mixed with sopping wet squelches boom all over the suite. "I-I-I'm sooooooooorrrryyyyyyyyy!"

"Sorry for what? Say it!" The orc ambassador grunts, not stopping his pace even for a single second.

"Hhnngggfffuuuhhhh!" Nova whimpers, her entire trembling body coated in glistening sweat as she lets out animalistic groans and claws at the sheets below her. "I'm... I'm s-sorry for being a little b-bratty lying slut! OoooOOOOoooOOoohh!"

"Gahahaha, good girl." The orc laughs, letting go of her long hair just to hold the back of her head and push her face down against the mattress, making her back arch even more and her bubbly butt completely stick out. "I'll go harder now."

"H-h-harder!?" The elf is just able to muffledly cry out in utter surprise as Orok brutally starts hammering his hips down as hard and violently as possible, making the bed creak like it was about to break. "Nuuuh, mercy! H-have mercy! Fuuuuuckkkkkkk! Y-you are gonna...! Oh, goddess!"

"Who do you belong to?"

"...Y-you!" She hesitantly splutters, biting on the sheets pressed against her mouth.

"I can't hear you! Gahahaha, louder!"

Nova's eyes roll back, her entire face burning red. "I... I... I BELONG T-TO YOU!"

Over the same bed as the savagely copulating couple, Pink excitedly circles around them with one of her hands deeply buried between her legs, leaving behind a trail of juices as she tries to watch the lewd act from every angle she can, making everything even more embarrassing for Nova.

"You are gonna... Cumming! C-cumming! F-fffaaahhhhhhh! Cumminggggg!" The elf sobs in mindmelting pleasure, bracing herself to squirt around the huge orcish cock... Her shapely legs kick at the mattress, nails and teeth sink into the sheets, long ears rhythmically dance, and then...

"I don't think so." The orc cruelly pulls back, his shaft quickly retreating from her warm, cozy insides with a loud, nasty 'pop' sound. Her orgasm completely denied, painfully empty cunt quivering and desperately squeezing the air in a search for the molten hot length that was deeply buried in there just seconds ago.

"Huh...!? I-I was just about to...!" Nova frustratedly whines, looking back over her shoulder at her grinning master. "L-LET ME CUM, IDIOT!"

"Nah, you don't deserve it." The orc sits back over the mattress, lines of wet arousal still connecting his soaked cock to the tight elven hole in front of him. Nova's pussy completely slobbering juices as she isn't able to do anything else but maintain the obscene position, on all fours with her back arched and her butt up in the air. "Hey Pink, want some cock?" Orok casually says to the succubus fingering herself nearby.

"Always~." Pink giggles, hurriedly crawling towards him, starting to slide atop his lap while planting eager kisses all across his face.

"You... Y-You can't do that! That's... Hnnng, I HATE you!" Nova furiously yells, clenching the sheets under her little fists as hard as possible. Throwing Pink a hateful glare as she approaches her master. "C-come on, don't ignore me! Just... That isn't fair! Let me cum..."

"Gahaha, just use your fingers. I'm busy." The orc laughs, grabbing a handful of Pink's huge butt, positioning her tiny succubi cunt against the tip of his shaft.

He definitely knows that won't do it for her. "Aaaaaaagggghhhhhh! You disgusting pig!" Nova grunts in pure frustration, quickly sliding her palm between her legs to try and take matters into her own hands (literally!)

Pink squeaks and moans as her pussy engulfs the huge orc cock, pressing her tiny voluptuous body against his and searching for his lips in a hungry tongue kiss. Nova, leaning down onto her upper body with her ass up, desperately buries two of her slender fingers into her neglected hole and uses her other hand to rub her puffy clit in circles... The sounds of satisfying, rough sex just behind makes her feel delirious. Her own cunt making nasty, wet plunger-like sounds as her fingers go as deep as possible, honey dripping and forming an embarrassing puddle on the mattress below... Yet she can't bring herself to orgasm. No matter how hard she tries, she isn't able to find the release she aches for, not with her fingers...

"I'm... I'm going to cuuuuuuuuuuum~." Pink purrs, gasping for air as she starts bouncing even faster on the orc's lap, making sure the sounds of her ass and thighs slapping against his flesh reach Nova's long pointed ears.

Orok moans with her, pounding her little fucktunnel in sync with her bouncing. "Come on! Cum, girl! Cum all over this cock."

The succubus, as loud as possible, obnoxiously shrieks like a banshee as she reaches her explosive orgasm. Completely rubbing it on the poor elf's face... "Feels so good! Cumming around your huge cock feels so good! I'm addicted to it. More! More!" She loudly says, continuing to move her hips.

"PLEASE! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!" Nova, with tears in her eyes, pleadingly yells at the top of her lungs. Stopping to fruitlessly rub her cunt just to spread her asscheeks as much as possible and present her pink, narrow holes, all slimed up with sweat and juices, to the orc fucking behind her, in an attempt to entice him into pounding her. "I'M GOING CRAZY! PLEEEEEEASSSSEEEEE!"

"Gahaha, please what?" The orc focuses his attention on the elf again and smirks, suddenly holding Pink's hips and making her stop bouncing, keeping her down on his cock. Every inch crammed inside her tunnel, the tip making out with her womb.

"PLEASE MAKE ME CUM! PLEASEEEE!" Nova wiggles her ass from side to side, continuing to expose her pussy and puckered asshole. "P-PLEASE... PLEASE FUCK ME!"

"Hmm... I don't know." The orc gazes at the succubus firmly latched to his shaft. "Think I should?"

"Hnnnggg, I want this cock all to myself." Pink purrs between moans of pleasure, squeezing her well-trained pussy muscles as much as possible. "But... She looks desperate... Ugh, fine. I can share~."

Orok slowly removes the succubus shortstack from his dick, kneeling once again behind the lustful, hysterical elf. Nova despises the sensation of absolute joy and relief she immediately experiences, expectantly looking back at her master with half-lidded eyes and pouty lips. "Come on... Come onnnnn..." She impatiently whimpers.

The orc presses the head of his shaft against the elf's quivering pussy, softly rubbing up and down her plump pussylips, very carefully and slowly sliding just the tip inside her...

Then he suddenly pulls back and moves his hips upwards, pressing his shaft against Nova's asshole. "But I'll fuck this instead."

The elf yelps, her eyes opening wide like plates as she feels the warmth against her juicy butthole. "WaitwaitiwaitWAIT! Not my aaaassss!" She cries out, yet doesn't do anything to escape, too scared to lose the chance to pacify the unbearable heat between her loins.

The big dark-green cock, completely lubed from the two wet pussies that greedily slurped on it before, slowly starts sliding inside the lewd elven asshole... If her pussy is tight, then her ass is completely and utterly narrow. The orc lets out a loud feral groan as he manages to fit half of his length in a single deep, rough, dominant thrust...

"Gaha, fuck! I forgot how fucking tight this hole is!" He carelessly slams his hips, getting one inch deeper everytime he pushes forth. Her puckered asshole making the same kind of vulgar, loud, viscous squelching sounds her pussy made...

"AAHHHHHFFFUUUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! WAIT! WAAAAIT! HNNGGGFFFUUUCK!" Nova screams, her body violently twisting as her butt is fucked. The gigantic length spreading her up to her limits, she is probably going to limp for a while after this...

The orc grunts, leaning down to grab both of the girl's wrists, pulling back on her arms as he moves his hips as eagerly as possible. Not long passes until he finally manages to bury himself all the way inside the gripping hole, Nova's ass clapping against his groin while his swinging balls rhythmically slap against her dripping pussy.

The girl's initial pain and shock start to dissipate and get surpassed by overwhelming depraved pleasure. A fuzzy warmth grows in her lower tummy, getting stronger everytime the orc pushes himself ballsdeep. Her toes curl, she grits her teeth, clenches her fists, and... "CUMMMINNNGGGGGGGG~!" Nova mindlessly squeaks, her pussy convulsing as she finally gets the orgasm she was craving for. She squirts a violent torrent of juices, making it seem like she was pregnant and her water broke, arousal splashing everywhere, making a complete sticky mess over both of their conjoined lower bodies and the mattress below.

"Oh-hoho, holy fuck!" Pink amazedly exclaims, enjoying the show. The succubus crawls in front of the elf, having a good look at her pleasure-contorted expression, eyes back and tongue hanging down in an embarrassing ahegao. "Yo, that was the hottest thing ever~."

The buttfucked elf doesn't even seem to notice her, completely in a trance as the orc continues fucking her through her brainshattering orgasm. Unconsciously slamming her own hips back against his, fucking her own ass on the big cock.

Orok lets go of her wrists, just to slide one arm across her neck and hold her tightly against him in a rough chokehold while relentlessly sodomizing her. The elf's slender arms limply dangle at her sides, suffering another orgasm as her master squeezes her neck and licks one of her twitchy, pointy ears. "OoooOOooooOOOhhhh! Faaaaahhhhhhhk!" Nova struggles to moan out.

"Gahahaha, I'm close! Gonna breed this asspussy." The orc exclaims directly into the girl's ear, his low-hanging balls starting to tingle. "Beg me to do it." He orders.

"...please breed my asspussy..." Nova mumbles, too far gone to even put on a fight.

"Louder!"

"PLEASE BREED MY ASSPUSSY!"

Orok buries himself as deep as possible inside the girl's asshole, eagerly emptying his balls into the clenching, warm fucktunnel. Filling her insides to the brim and making her violently cum one more time.

The orc slowly thrusts his hips until he pumps every drop of thick, hot sperm. Then finally slides out of Nova's gaping hole, letting the girl exhaustedly fall on her stomach over the mattress, panting and groaning as her destroyed butt starts leaking cum that trails down to her pussy.

"That was great!" The orc says, wiping sweat off his forehead and smacking the cockdrunk elf's rear. Groping one of her round buttcheeks as he gestures Pink to come clean his cock with her mouth. The succubus eagerly complies, sliding her long tongue all across the orc's thick shaft, gulping down any kind of fluid she finds.

The orc spanks the elf's ass again. "Gahaha, now go write that letter, buttslut." He carelessly orders. The fatigued elf simply has the energy left to make angry incoherent noises...

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

26