Chapter 26 – The kitsune
771 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The group takes a seat around a comfy table just outside the colorful ice cream shop. Orok voraciously ravages two extra large cones of dark chocolate, Pink slurps on a popsicle of strawberry, and Nova uses a spoon to eat dainty portions of vanilla from a small pot. "I have to admit, this is nice..." The elf softly says, relaxing in her seat. The many shopping bags she is forced to carry now scattered on the floor all around her chair, the artist frog inside one of them calmly peeking its head out to observe its surroundings...

"Yo, buddy! You want some ice cream too?" Pink giggles, waving her popsicle around. The frog's only response is looking in the succubus' direction and very slowly blinking one time. "Heh, is that a yes...?"

"Hey, animals aren't supposed to eat this kind of stuff. You could give him a heart attack or something..." Nova says.

"Yeah. If you don't want yours, give it to me instead!" The orc happily exclaims, both of his cones gone already, chocolate stains all over his tusks, cheeks, and nose. "Gahahaha, I think I'm going to buy another one."

"No, you won't! Those things are terrible for you, they have ridiculous amounts of sugar." The elf frowns in a motherly way. "Jeez, your face is a mess. When are you going to learn how to eat like a normal person, idiot...?" She sighs, grabbing a napkin and moving close to her master, dutifully trying to clean him up.

The orc rolls his eyes, swiftly holding the elf's waist and forcing her to sit over one of his legs, then grabbing the napkin in her hand and carelessly tossing it away. "Do it with your tongue." He simply orders with a huge smile. "You too, Pink! Come help."

"Well, if I must~." The succubus teases, taking a seat on Orok's unoccupied leg and shamelessly starting to slide her long tongue all over his face.

Nova's face turns completely red in an instant, trying to stand up from the orc's lap but finding it impossible with the huge hand on her ass keeping her in place. "W-we are in public!" She gasps, taking a good look around her position to check for any witness, her pupils nervously darting from side to side.

"Gahaha, do it quickly, then!"

The elf furiously grits her teeth, ears twitching like crazy. "Hnnng! Y-You smug pig...!" She grunts, firmly closing her eyes and, after some moments of hesitation, deciding to reluctantly give up and start to gingerly lick her master's face along with the much more enthusiastic succubus next to her.

She gulps on the strong flavor of the dark chocolate while leaving trails of spit across the orc's feral features, her tongue accidentally flickering against Pink's from time to time, causing her whole body to shiver. She doesn't dare to open her eyes, just keeps them closed and wishes for the embarrassing situation to be over soon... and for the growing heat between her thighs to cool down...

Sooner than later, Orok's face is completely clean. Yet the orc keeps both of the girls tightly pressed against his much bigger body, sliding his own tongue out of his mouth to make it dance against the other two. Loud, nasty suction sounds booming as he brazenly takes Nova's tongue between his lips and roughly suckles on it, then does the same to Pink, then brings both of them close in a triple kiss. The elf whimpering and trembling, the succubus moaning and giggling, yet both pussies absolutely sopping wet in equal measure.

"Good girls." He laughs after a few more minutes of tongue kissing, the glistening strands of spit connected to the three mouths forming the shape of a triangle.

"D-drop dead!" Nova splutters an insult, using her forearm to wipe saliva from her pouty lips. "That was disgusting..."

"Yeah, absolutely disgusting~." The succubus purrs, caressing the growing bulge on the orc's crotch and giving his face a long, final lick. "Please never tongue our warm little mouths again, Sir!"

"Gahahaha, now I want to fuck! Let's go back to- ack!" Orok starts excitedly saying before being suddenly interrupted by a discarded advertisement flyer being lifted by the wind and making its way toward his face.

Pink cackles in amusement, Nova lets out a soft chuckle and rolls her eyes.

"Gaaaaah, don't laugh!" The orc angrily exclaims, taking the paper off his face. He is just about to make it a ball and toss it away before he notices something on it. "Huh...? HUH...!?"

"What?"

"MAKOTO MIFUNE IS IN THIS CITY!" The orc ambassador loudly shrieks in excitement, holding the flyer right in front of his face, red eyes hurriedly scanning through it. "He is doing a meet and greet right now! We need to go!"

"...Who?" The elf raises one of her eyebrows.

"Remember that really violent manga I showed you? The one where one guy decapitates another and then uses his head to-"

"I do... Ugh, I was trying to forget that."

"Well, Makoto Mifune is the genius behind that! Gahahaha, he must be the coolest guy ever!"

"...More like the creepiest psychopath..." Nova sighs. Before she is able to say anything else, the orc rapidly stands up from his seat, causing her and the succubus to bluntly drop from his lap.

"Let's go, let's go!" He insistently hurries them up, starting to follow the directions marked on the flyer towards the Capital's grand library...

 


 

"Gaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm so excited!" Orok bounces up and down. He and his two loyal assistants waiting at the end of a very long line of readers... mostly teenage girls.

"S-so many people..." Nova hopelessly grunts, struggling to hold the heavy shopping bags. "We are going to be here for ages!"

"Huh... Weird..." Pink rubs her chin, gazing at the file of prepubescent girls with acne and braces standing in front of them. "Definitely wasn't expecting so many young girls to be into this violent stuff..."

"Well, kids are crazy these days..." Orok shrugs it off, trying his best to catch a glimpse of the mangaka from his position. "Hey, can you see him?"

"Nope! Not from over here." The succubus stands on her tiptoes, barely able to look over the shoulder of the girl in front of her. "What about you, Nov-Nov?"

"I can barely stand straight!" Nova angrily exclaims. Her red face dripping with sweat and her back slouched. "Aren't you supposed to be his assistant too!? H-help me carry all this stuff!"

"Fiiiiineeeee... Give me the frog." Pink sighs.

 


 

A pair of hours pass. The orc still maintains the same smirk of excitement on his face as they reach the middle of the line. Nova continues to hold the heavier stuff while Pink carries the lightest, the artist frog calmly sitting on top of her head.

"Hey! I think I see him!" Orok says. His eyes instantly widening like plates in complete surprise as he finally manages to take a look at the mysterious artist. "W-what!?"

A five foot five, slender kitsune girl sitting behind a table timidly smiles and gives signatures to her fans. She wears a long, intricate light-blue kimono that reaches all the way down to her ankles, white tabi socks, and dark sandals.

Makoto's face is completely covered in white powder, her lips and cheeks embossed with red paint. She has tilted, almond-shaped grey eyes, pitch-black long hair, and small, thick eyebrows. Two dark, fox-like ears rest on top of her head and a fluffy tail waves from side to side atop her backside, making it obvious she proceeds from Kaimū, the land of the kitsunes.

"Makoto Mifune is a girl!?" He gasps.

"All that disgusting stuff was drawn by a girl...?" Nova confusedly tilts her head to the side. "Really?"

"Chicks can be creeps too, Nov-Nov~." Pink giggles.

The orc isn't able to hold back a soft smile, starting to recover from his initial shock. "...Gahaha, you know what? Nice! Girl power and all that shit, right?"

"She is really easy on the eyes too... Are you going to try to fuck her?" The succubus discretely whispers.

"Nah, I respect her too much for that." Orok dismissively waves his hand.

"Oh, I see. Understandable~."

"U-understandable!? Are you serious!? It's not!" Nova frowns, directing her glare toward the orc. "What did you mean by that, stupid brute!?"

 


 

After another couple of hours, the very, very, very awaited moment finally comes...

"Makoto-chan, I'm your biggest fan!" The scary orc ambassador passionately exclaims, smiling from ear to ear at the waifish kitsune from up his towering height. "I'm Orok Stonefist! And these are my friends, Nova and Pink." He roughly drags the two girls close.

"O-oh! Uh, h-hello!" The slightly confused girl shyly nods, her voice soft and quiet with an adorably thick accent. "T-thank for the support, Orok-san! You... uh... enjoy shoujo manga?"

"W-what? Gahaha, of course not! I-I prefer your stuff! You know, epic fights with a lot of gore and morally ambiguous characters!" He energetically continues. "Of all your works, I have to say 'Bloodbath Warriors' is my favorite!"

"...Oh, I see... Y-you are old fan, yes?" The kitsune melancholically sighs, her gaze slowly dropping in embarrassment. "I apologize..."

"H-huh? W-what do you mean!?"

"Uhm, you might want to take a look around, big guy..." Pink awkwardly rubs the back of her neck.

Pastel-colored manga volumes and decorative cutouts are neatly scattered around the area where Makoto is sitting... Cute girls and handsome boys in school outfits passionately embrace each other in most of them. 'I fell in love with the class president!?' is the title of the seemingly most successful one. "N-no, it can't be..." The orc's previous smile contorts into a heartbroken expression.

"I-I haven't made that content in a long time, Orok-san... I'm shoujo mangaka now..." She says in a sad whisper, nervously playing with the long sleeves of her kimono. "I apologize for the misunderstanding..."

"I-I didn't knew... But why!? Your stuff was so good!" He desperately leans onto the table, eyes watery.

"My... M-my editor thinks shoujo is more... uh, what was the word...? Marketable..." The kitsune sighs again, slumping down into her seat. "We are planning on Boys Love series next, we-"

"Gaaaaaaah, fuck that asshole! I'll kill your editor if I see him!"

"O-oh, please don't do that!" The kitsune gasps. "He is my brother! He is very smart and knows what the public wants... but..."

"And what do YOU want, Makoto-chan? D-don't you miss making that stuff!?"

"I... I..." The girl struggles to talk. "...I do! I miss it very much!" She frowns, letting out a deep breath as she grabs one of the many manga books lying around and loathingly glares at it. "This is kuso! Cash-grab! No artistic purpose!" She clicks her tongue. "But Onii-san has connections and knows the business, I wouldn't know what to do on my own..."

Pink and Nova silently look at each other. Orok contently nods his head, sorrowful expression transforming into one of pure determination. "Gahahaha, that's what I wanted to hear! Since I'm a very important, cool guy, and also your biggest fan, I'll help you out, Makoto-chan!"

"...Y-you will...?" The kitsune cutely tilts her head to the side.

"Yes! How long are you going to stay in this country?"

"Uh, few more weeks, I think."

"Gahahaha, perfect! When you have some free time, go ask for me in that huge castle you probably saw when you arrived here." He smirks. "We'll think of something together!"

"I... I... I understand, Orok-san." She softly smiles, grey eyes sparkling in newfound excitement. "Arigato gozaimasu!"

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

20