Chapter 30 – Taming the witch (Part one)
1.1k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Listen, I-"

The orc frenetically pounces on the fat-titted sorceress, sliding her brasier to expose her light-pink, inverted nipples, then grabbing her thick ass with both hands and easily lifting her up in the air until her chest is right in front of his face. Smothering himself between the tenderness of her heavy udders with absolute joy, loudly sucking and licking as much flesh as possible.

"OI, STOP THAT!" Grace yells in surprise, heeled feet dangling inches above the floor, the desperate thrashing of her body causing her large hat to glide away. "S-STOP!" She violently brings her fist down on top of the orc's bald head.

"Ow!" Orok grunts in pain, letting go of the woman. "What!? You are supposed to be my fucktoy!"

"I have some demands." She coldly says with a serious expression.

"Demands!?"

"First..." She raises one of her slender fingers. "Absolutely no kissing."

"Ugh, fine, whatever." The impatient orc rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"No *more* kissing, you mean~." Pink giggles, enjoying the comedy show that is seeing the sorceress try to act tough in that slutty outfit.

"Grrr, second..." She angrily grumbles, raising another finger. "Those two prostitutes of yours must leave the room."

"Happily." Nova nods and immediately starts marching towards the door, Pink stops her by grabbing a handful of her skirt.

"Fuck no, we wanna watch!" The succubus exclaims. "That body of yours is built for sex. I need to see it being used properly, bitchy witchy~."

"I SAID I AM NOT A WITCH."

"Yeah, yeah, you are a wizardess or whatever it's called." She chuckles. "For your information, we are also maintaining your embarrassing secret, so you are making a deal with us too... I want to watch, and for you to approve that succubi potion you saw earlier. Now you ask her for something, Nov-Nov!"

"I... I refuse..." The elf softly says, fingers gently trailing across the slave choker around her neck. Maybe... Would she be able to...? No, it's a stupid idea...

The redhead sorceress silently stares daggers at the shortstack for almost a minute. "Fucking unbelievable..." She resignedly continues, pointing her hand towards a nearby table and making a box of condoms materialize over it. "Third... You'll use those."

"No. Never." The orc sternly shakes his head from side to side. "I don't use condoms, it's against my principles."

"I said you'll use those!" The sorceress threateningly vociferates, a bright red glow suddenly surrounding her entire body as she clenches her fists as hard as possible, enraged expression on her gorgeous face. "Or I'll blow myself up with this entire suite! Don't you test me!"

"Gaaaaaah, okay, okay... Jeez, you are fucking scary!" The orc takes a step back, holding his arms up in surrender. Grace deeply sighs, waiting a couple of seconds before canceling the self-explosion, the crimson aura around her figure vanishing... "Don't you use contraceptive herbs?"

"Yes, I do. I also keep an anti-pregnancy magic barrier permanently active on myself." She firmly crosses her arms, her bust appearing even juicier as it rests on top of them. "I hate babies. They are so damn annoying and stupid... I still can't understand why a woman would choose to become a mother out of her own free will..."

Orok ignores the sorceress' rant, grabbing a condom from the box, looking at it with pure disdain, and tossing it at her. "Okay, but you put it on me."

Grace makes a disgusted expression, rubbing her forehead in despair. "Ugh... this is what I get for not appreciating my perfect marriage... Fine. Sit down, ugly pig."

"Nuh-huh. You kneel down and do it like a good slut, Gahaha!"

"Fucker..." The grouchy redhead complains, rolling her eyes and hesitantly lowering herself to her knees in front of the bulky, towering, half-naked orc. His stuffed bulge at the same height as her green emerald eyes, potent musk already racing towards her nostrils.

"...Well, what are you waiting for? Take it out!" Orok commands after some seconds of inaction pass, smugly smirking and resting his hands over his hips. The kneeling woman clicks her tongue yet again, shaky hands nervously moving upwards to grip the hem of the orc's underwear... then tugging down on them.

She has to lower the pair of briefs all the way to the ambassador's knees to fully unleash the huge brat-taming piece of meat, springing out and strongly hitting her face with a lewd, fleshy clap... Grace gasps, eyes widening and pupils shrinking into the size of pins as she shifts backward in utter shock.

Big, fat, long, fully-hardened orcish shaft proudly points at the tip of her nose. Round, sweaty cumtank balls hanging low in a virile display of fullness. "Y-you... This is..." The sorceress struggles to form sentences, gaze darting between the hulking cock and the bubblegum-pink rubber between her fingers, tiny in comparison...

"Gahahaha, fell in love?"

Grace glares up at the orc's face from down her kneeling position, absolutely fuming as she presses the condom against the head of his dick, the rubber's circumference unable to match his sheer thickness... She carefully uses her fingers to stretch it as wide as possible, managing to wrap it around his crown, then very slowly lowering it across his length inch by inch until... "Shit!"

The puny condom, not able to withstand the pressure, breaks apart, rendered useless. The sorceress continues cussing as she pulls it off and furiously tosses it to the side... Orok, enjoying the spectacle and the fondling, keeps laughing in amusement.

"Hey, are those the condoms you make your hubby use? Does he have a little dick?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL CUT YOURS OFF!" She huffs, grabbing another condom and trying to repeat the sequence with even more caution than before... To her dismay, it breaks before she could even cover half of the dark-green cock. "Damn it!"

"Oh, well. Guess we'll have to do it raw..."

"Oi, I told you t-to shut up!" She groans, ashamedly grabbing the box of condoms that she... regularly uses with her husband and holding it between her open palms, closing her eyes, and chanting a few words under her breath. The box and the contents inside it begin magically growing in size.

Grace lets out a deep sigh of relief as she is finally able to slide the greatly enlarged condom across the gigantic orc dick, pink rubber tightly clinging to it.

"Gah, that's disappointing." Orok softly says. "Whatever... Pink, you'll manage the condom business from now on. Nova, you'll be our orgasm counter."

"Yessir!" The short succubus does a playful military salute. Nova just crosses her arms and puzzledly raises an eyebrow.

"That means you'll write down how many times we cum in that notebook of yours."

"Why!?"

"It's fun! Gahahaha!" The orc laughs, grabbing a handful of the pompous sorceress' red hair and brutishly dragging her towards the bed, his hard cock hopping around with every step.

-- 10:26 PM --

Grace lays on her back over the large mattress, the orc kneeling between her legs idly squeezes and honks on her soft, cow-sized tits with one hand while his other one lowers towards her crotch. He roughly pulls on the lower part of her slutty lingerie, unceremoniously exposing her pussy.

"Wait, you are a blonde!?" The orc surprisedly exclaims, noticing the bright golden-colored trimmed pubes surrounding the woman's cunt. "Gahaha, I wouldn't have imagined."

"S-stop staring...! Just do what you have to do, fucking creep!" The sorceress splurts out, face completely red, sweat already beginning to trail across her entire body as her thighs are forced open and her most private part is inspected by the orc's lecherous eyes... Just five nights... Just five nights and her life will go to normal again. Frederik... You are the love of- "Hnngggfffaaaah!"

"It's just the tip. Relax." Orok amusedly groans, now kneading on both of the woman's juicy breasts like they were stress balls, slowly pushing his hips forth and calmly-yet-steadily sliding inch after inch of cock inside, her pussylips strongly clenching around it, used to be wrapped around a notably smaller size, trying to adapt to the new intruder. "Holy fuck, this pussy is good. Gahaha, I can barely move! Too bad I have this stupid condom..."

Grace's only reply is to let out goofy, high-pitched sounds. Her tunnel getting overwhelmed as it receives more than she could have ever expected. "Hnnngggaaahh! S-shtop! Shhhhtoppp!" She dumbly babbles. "Too muchhh!"

"Too much what? Too much cock?" Orok mocks her, palms dominantly sinking into her giant bust, continuing to fuck her using only half of his intimidating length. His upper body suddenly leaning downwards, lips moving towards hers...

"N-noooo! Nooooo! I said- hhnnnggffuuuck! I said no kissinggg!" The woman complains between loud whimpers, trembling hands harshly pushing on the ambassador's face, preventing it from reaching her own. "I hate youuu! D-disgusting beast! You...! Ahhhh, fuck!"

"Oh, I forgot." He snorts, ceasing the constant movement of his hips as a cruel smirk grows on his face. "Well, since I can't kiss your lips... I'll give you womb kissies with my cock!"

"W-what!? You are gonna...! No, no, no, w-wait! WAIT!"

The orc pulls himself back until only his tip is buried in the tight human pussy, giving her only a second to brace herself before he brutally slams himself all the way down. Every single inch stuffing her fuckhole, spearing her cervix, and knocking on the door of her womb, reaching territory that has never been poked before.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" The married woman convulses, clawing on the sheets around her position, fishnet-adorned legs tensing and vibrating in the air, struggling to breathe properly as her body betrays her feelings once again and... she has a messy squirting orgasm around the cock savagely assaulting her, juices embarrassingly spraying out.

"Gaaahahaha, so you like womb kissies? Mwah, mwah, mwah~." The orc continues fucking through her climax, lewdly kissing the air each time he goes balls deep inside the prissy, royal sorceress. Pinning her down with his weight, paws latched to her malleable udders and refusing to let go...

"Give it to her..." Pink lustfully moans, shirt unbuttoned and skirt raised over her wide hips, groping one of her fat tits while her fingers churn on her sopping wet pussy. "Make her eyes roll back, big guy..."

Nova sits close with a pissed expression on her face as she writes in her small notebook, forced to pay close attention to the depraved act to fulfill her master's request. "Pervert..." She mumbles under her breath, shifting over her seat, discretely pressing her slender thighs together...

"Married pussy is amazing! It's gonna make me... Fuck! Gaaaaaaaah!" The orc groans, going as deep as possible, and hugging the shaking, sweating, climaxing woman close against his much bigger body as he cums. The condom wrapped around his shaft preventing her insides from being flooded, yet not from feeling the warmth of the huge, thick load. "...Gahaha, look how much you milked out of me." He says, sliding out of her warm hole with a loud 'pop!' sound, resting his dick on her flat stomach, showing her the way the tip of the rubber balloons out, filled to the brim with sperm.

Grace pants, her body spasming, chest rising and lowering, trying to avoid eye contact with the orc or the big cock resting on her tummy. "UUUuuuuuUUUUUuuuuu..." She incoherently howls.

Pink hurries close, dutifully removing the used condom off the ambassador's dick and tying it up in a knot, then lovingly putting a new one on him. "All ready, stud. Keep fucking~."

-- 12:43 PM --

The woman's fat ass ripples as it violently slaps against the orc. On all fours in front of him, carelessly fucked from behind like she was a common whore.

The standing mirror that was in the bathroom now positioned in front of the bed, giving the orc a perfect view of the redhead's huge hanging pair of tits swinging and obscenely slapping together with every rough thrust... And torturing the woman with the image of herself being savagely used by a wild, grotesque creature that looked like the evil monsters her husband would slay.

Rough, green hands grip her narrow shoulders and hold her glistening, voluptuous body in place. The orc's cock frenetically hits her most sensitive sacred place without any kind of mercy while his low-hanging balls slap against her clit, creamy femcum splattering everywhere...

"Hnnnggggaaaaahhffffuuuhh! OOOoooooOOooooooh! S-shtop iiitttttt!" She moans out like a wounded animal, catching her own facial expression in the mirror and being frightened by it. Makeup-darkened tears dripping through her cheeks, jaw hanging open, eyes half-lidded and dazed, tousled strands of her long red hair covering half of her flustered face. "S-s-shhhtooop making me cuuuuuuuuuum!"

"It's not my fault you are enjoying it so much~." He teases, nibbling on the back of her neck as he keeps slamming his hips. Soon, a new disgustingly lewd sound joins the already wide collection flooding the room as the pussy wrapped around the ambassador's cock starts shamefully queefing. "Gaaaahahahahahahahahaha, do you hear the sounds you are making?"

"N-nuuuuuh, that isn't meee! I wouldn't-!" The offended sorceress screams, the humiliating pussy sounds picking up even more volume. "Screw youuuu! Hnnngggg! OH FUCK!" She tries to insult him, sounding ridiculous as she tries to do it while cumming her brain cells out. "FUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"Yeah, it is you! Your little pussy is making those embarrassing sounds!" He keeps laughing, hands trailing down across her back until reaching her bouncing, heart-shaped ass, spreading her cheeks apart to take a good look at her tiny, puckered asshole. "Hmmm... Hey, Pink, give me the thing that's in my pocket." The ambassador points at his scattered pants in the distance, a wicked idea suddenly appearing on his mind. The succubus nods her head and quickly complies...

"W-what are you...!? UuuuuuUUUUUUuuuUU!" She bellows in bewilderment as the phoenix gem she once gifted to her husband is shoved into her butthole. The red translucent symbol of love decorating the middle of her ass and sending a sharp heat down her insides as she continues to be roughly fucked. "NO, NO, NOOOO! WAAAAAAAIT!" Grace screams her lungs out, experiencing her hardest orgasm yet...

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

24