Chapter 31 – Taming the witch (Part two)
1.3k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-- 02:14 AM --

"Holy fuck! Gahaha, what a view." Orok loudly laughs, resting over his back with the buxom, almost delirious sorceress straddling his lap, facing him.

The little strength left on her fucked silly, sweaty body is used to maintain her arms up over her head, at the orc's command, giving him an excellent view of the way her giant breasts swing and slap in every direction. Grace's whole being used like nothing more than a disposable fleshlight, held tightly by her small waist and bounced up and down on the ambassador's pillar of a cock.

The scorching phoenix eye remains buried in her virgin asshole, stimulating the sensitive hole while her tight cunt is mercilessly plowed and trapped into a state of perpetual climax.

Over the disheveled king-sized mattress, large puddles of different juices give light on the activities that had been happening through the night, only interrupted by brief periods of rest. The discarded, used condoms that the orc filled up are carelessly deposited on Grace's large witch's hat, resting upside down on the floor close to the bed. The woman's trusted possession turned into a trash can by Pink...

"Those huge lewd things are udders, not tits. You are a fucking cow." The scary orc grunts, red eyes following the obscene, wild movements of those two slutty sacks of fat, momentarily letting go of her waist to roughly slap them around. The mixture of pain and forced pleasure denies the woman any control over her animalistic, high-pitched moans. "Gahaha! Moo for me, cow!"

"Screw you! I'm- hhnnngghaaaahhh! I'm n-not a cooowww! Oh oh ohhhhhhh!" She tries to defiantly exclaim, eyes rolling back at the relentless womb kissies, feeling every thick inch stir her insides. "F-fuck!"

"Yes you are, you are my little magic cow!" The orc mockingly says, taking a moment to lean upwards and wrap his lips around one of the cow's inverted nipples, loudly slurping on it for a couple of minutes. "Come on, moo for me! Do it and I'll remove that thing from your ass..."

Her butthole twitches around the gem... W-why is she actually considering it!? That's so degrading. She would never... But... but the way Fredrik's precious gem is being smeared... and all because of her fault...

"Do it!"

"Uuhhnnnggggggg!" Grace lets out a groan of exasperation, closing her eyes shut, trying to brace herself, and then... "M-mooooo." She unwillingly bellows, as quietly as possible in her condition.

"Gahaha, good enough for now. I'll train you to do it with more enthusiasm next time."

"T-train me!? What the fffffaaaahhhhhhhh~." Her alarmed sentence is interrupted as the orc reaches towards the woman's jiggling butt and hastily removes the red gem from her spread, puckered hole. She isn't able to prevent a breath of relief from escaping her lips...

"Hey shut up, I'm gonna cum again." Orok nonchalantly tosses the gem away, wrapping his thick arms around Grace's middle and hugging her as tightly as possible against his body, her pillowy udders flattening against his wide chest as he bites on her neck like a feral beast and violently thrusts his hips upwards. His low-hanging balls contract as he pumps his load into the pink condom, the sorceress' bullied womb safe for now...

-- 03:37 AM --

The orc sits on the edge of the bed with his legs widely spread, gulping water from a cup. Grace, on her knees in front of him, weakly whimpers in resignation as her huge milky assets are tightly wrapped around his shaft by an extremely eager Pink.

"Yooooo, these things are so freaking soft..." The pervy succubus giggles, squatting behind the sorceress and sinking both of her paws into her chest, strongly squeezing her udders together and creating a warm, sweaty, spongy tunnel for the long orcish cock to fuck. Her palms looking absolutely tiny against all that boob flesh. "I have fat tits too, but yours are ridiculous. Your back must hurt so bad~."

Only the thick head of Orok's raw cock peeks out from the woman's cleavage each time he vigorously thrusts his hips upwards, spurting gallons of precum all over her skin. Pure green hardness versus utter pillowy pale softness. "Gahaha, I wanted to do this since the first moment I saw her." He groans in pleasure.

"K-kill yourself..." The fatigued woman defiantly cries out, trying to avoid the orc's lustful gaze while he fucks her tits like a pussy... And talking about pussies, hers is still trying to assimilate the brutal fucking it has been experiencing the past hours, lewdly twitching and dribbling a constant stream of clear juices onto the wooden floorboards below...

"Yeah, yeah, have some water." The orc grabs her squishy cheeks together with one large hand and tilts her face upwards, pressing the cup against her pouty lips and forcing the refreshing liquid to slide down her throat. "See? I can be nice too." He leaves the empty cup on the floor, then holds her long, sweaty hair in a ponytail, keeping strands of hair from covering her reddened face.

"Uh-huh, no need to keep being so bitchy to this big, wholesome stud... Relax and be a good girl..." Pink amusedly purrs into the woman's ear, softly planting a peck on her cheek. Her hands sliding on top of her inverted nipples, grasping them as hard as she can and making her oversized melons bounce in sync with the orc's hips. "Submit~."

"I'll... hnnnngggg... r-rather die..." Her complaints are muffled by the fleshy slaps of her own tits against the ambassador's groin. He alternates between ogling the jiggly chest devouring his cock and checking the mirror placed in front of the bed, getting a good view of both hers and the succubus' thick, bare asses.

Nova, forced to watch from a distance, trembles over her seat. Bringing her legs up and resting in a seiza pose, thighs continuing to squeeze together as snugly as possible in an attempt to calm the heat between them. She silently chews on the back of her pencil, the tips of her lowered pointy ears turned into a rosy color, visibly flustered and annoyed all at the same time... "Don't ignore me, idiot..." She whispers in frustration.

To her surprise, the quiet demand is answered in an instant as the orc's red eyes swiftly travel toward her amber pair. The elf holds her breath, heart beating harder against her waifish chest, lips parting in anticipation... "Heeey, come here! I need you for something." He casually orders.

"Ugh, can't you do anything on your own...!? Whatever, I guess I'll have to..." She rolls her eyes, standing up and hurriedly skipping towards him.

The elf lays on all fours next to the sitting orc, palms and knees pressed against the mattress. Her face just inches away from his lap, where the rough titfuck takes place, commanded to periodically spit and slobber to make sure Grace's cleavage is thoroughly lubed up at all times... While the elf carries out the humiliating task, the orc at least has the courtesy to reach behind her and push his fingers into her neglected little cunt, puffy lips squeezing tightly around his beefy fingers, coating them in arousal.

Minutes pass, and the orc's nuts start sharply tingling as his climax starts approaching. "G-gaaah, fuck! Your udders are going to make me cum, cow!" He groans, throwing his head back.

Pink excitedly grins, gripping the tits like they were stress balls and savagely making them bounce as hard as gravity allowed them to. Foamy saliva, sweat, and sticky precum splatter everywhere with the wild movements. Grace is just able to furiously grit her teeth and close her eyes...

Orok grabs Nova's head and pushes her down. His cock completely disappearing between the huge breasts sandwiched together and the plump lips wrapped around its crown. He lets out an animalistic roar as he spurts gallons of sperm into the warm elven mouth.

-- 05:40 AM --

The ambassador of Garro now stands up, easily manhandling the woman, holding her up by the back of her knees and continuing to pound into her in a dominant, reverse carrying fuck. Her back pressed against his front, curvy body lewdly bent by her stomach, heeled feet swaying up in the air.

The powerful sorceress absolutely loathes how defenseless and subdued the orc's brawny arms wrapped around her body make her feel... Condom-sheathed dick hitting her deepest, most delicate spots, soon bringing her to yet another squirting orgasm.

She hoses an absurdly long stream of juices into the floor, her pussy wickedly transformed into a vulgar version of a fountain. "Hnnnggggaaaaahhhhhhh!" She outright screeches, too exhausted to do anything else. "Sho muchhh... Shhhttooooopppppp...!"

"Gah, this is my last load... Take it!" The orc moans out, resting his chin on top of her elegant shoulder, tongue hanging out of his tusked mouth in pleasure. He easily holds her in place on top of his dick and cums yet again, every muscle on his body tensing up as he loudly empties his balls.

When he is done, he simply removes the busty woman from his dick and tosses her into the bed, looking down at her while wiping sweat off his forehead. "Phew... I'm spent..."

The redhead lays prone with her limbs spread wide like a starfish and her gigantic udders spilling to the sides of her torso as they press against the mattress, her unresponsive sore body glistening with a cocktail of fluids, trembling as she struggles to breathe. "F-Frederik... I love you..." She dumbly whimpers.

She doesn't seem to notice the filled-up condom stuck inside her tunnel, unwillingly pulled off the orc's dick with her pussy muscles when he carelessly tossed her away. The molten-hot rubber bubble of thick cum remains in her insides, squished against her womb, while the pink ring in the open end protrudes from her gripping cunt.

"That was pretty good, I guess! Gahaha, I would have preferred to do it raw, though..." The orc laughs, resting his hands over his hips. "Nova, throw me some numbers."

"Fine... Let's see..." The elf sighs, pushing her glasses up and taking a minute to count the marks she made on her notebook. "Twelve times you. Fifty-four times her. Give or take..."

"UuuooOOOOooohhh!" The sorceress howls as the curious succubus leering over her brazenly plucks the jammed condom out of her pussy. Her wide hips fiercely rocking up and down.

"...Fifty-five..." Nova corrects herself.

The sorceress keeps mumbling her husband's name while her well-fucked pussy squeezes on the painful emptiness... Such a terrible wife...

I'll make it up for you with all my adoration and devotion, Frederik. This isn't making love. That act is reserved only for you... This is... This is nothing. Just a disgusting punishment. Only four more nights and it's over. Everything will come back to normal... Right...?

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

29