Chapter 40 – Midnight orgasms (Part three)
787 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh-hohohoho~." Pink obnoxiously cackles like an arrogant, upper-class lady. Covering her mouth with the back of her palm as she sits cross-legged over the edge of the bed, wearing nothing else than a big smile and young Francesca's treasured tiara...

In front of her, down on the cold floor, kneels the aforementioned teenage princess, in the same state of undress. Francesca hatefully glares upwards at the smug shortstack, strongly gritting her teeth and scrunching her button nose. "...Bitch..." She aggressively barks under her breath. Being humiliated and ordered around only made her feel irritated instead of fulfilled when it's a dumb succubus doing it instead of her strong, powerful daddy...

"Insults? Hmm... Guess you don't really want a taste of that long, thick, exquisite dick after all... Oh well..." Pink sighs, threatening to end the arrangement.

"N-no, wait!" Francesca hurries up, green eyes alarmedly widening. "I'm... I'm sorry..."

The succubus snorts, her lips curling into an impish smirk yet again. "Adress me properly~."

"I'm... ugh..." The embarrassed teen takes a deep breath before continuing. "I'm sorry, Princess Pink..."

"Yes! That's a good servant! Oh-hohoho~" Pink continues laughing, using her small foot to pat the top of the ginger's head like she was a puppy. "There, there."

Francesca grunts and whimpers, frustratedly pressing her balled-up fists against her thighs as she remains knelt, mustering all of her newfound willpower to endure this...

"Alrighty, let's take a good look at you." The roleplaying succubus slowly lowers her foot towards the disgusted teen's face, using her toes to disrespectfully play with her cheeks, nose, and lips. "Oh, real pretty for a pleb! Could even rival my extreme beauty..." She continues giggling, then gazes at her frog pet. "Don't you think so, my loyal knight?"

The only response from the artist frog relaxing on top of the bedside table is a blank stare and a weird guttural sound.

"Whaaa!? No woman could be as beautiful as Princess Pink!? Oh-hoho, you flatterer~." The succubus continues lowering her foot, softly sliding it down across the teenager's delicate neck until it reaches her unimpressive chest. "Scrawny..." She pensively scratches her chin, rubbing her big toe in circles around one of the girl's nipples. "Maybe I should start feeding my servants more... From now on, you will get two pieces of bread instead of one! Isn't Princess Pink the best?"

"Hnnnggg..." Francesca uncomfortably squirms in place, as much from the teasing of her nipple as from the ridiculous performance of the succubus. "Y-yes... Yes, Princess Pink..."

"Yes, what?"

"You... You are the best... ughhh..."

"You really think so!?" Princess Pink mockingly chuckles, continuing to lower her foot until reaching her flat tummy, then sliding it all the way up to her face again. "Okaaay, I guess I'll be a benevolent ruler and I'll allow you to spend a night with my orc lover, servant... After you kiss my royal foot, of course~." She excitedly says, positioning her tiny sole so it's just some inches away from the ginger's pink lips.

Francesca's body tenses, the order making a cold shiver run down her spine... Plastered on her face is an expression of pure horror as her gaze quickly darts back and forth between the succubus' foot and her bang-covered eyes. "B-but... You, y-you can't expect..." She clumsily attempts to plead for mercy. "I... I never..."

"Chop-chop, this foot isn't kissing itself."

Defeated, the young girl takes a looong, deep breath, closing her eyes and hesitantly starting to move her face forward, very slowly approaching her target. "...hnnnggg..." She softly whines when her pursed lips finally make contact with the soft skin of the succubus' sole, forcing herself to plant a quick little kiss on it before immediately retreating and wiping her mouth with her forearm in a very exaggerated manner.

"W-woah, you- you actually did it...!" Princess Pink exclaims in disbelief, silently staring at the kneeling ginger for a second before exploding in a thunderous, hearty laugh, throwing her head back and holding her pudgy tummy. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Y-you told me to do it! I- I had no choice!" The teen furiously cries out. "Repulsive! I-I'll have to wash my mouth a hundred times after this!"

"Oh lord, was this- pfffftt." The succubus, now breaking character, snorts inbetween her sentences, struggling to breathe with her uncontrollable laughing fit. "Was this your first kiss!?"

"W-WHAT!?" The girl freezes, clawing at her thighs in an attempt to hold back on her impulses of jumping over the succubus and trying to strangle her to death. "No! O-of course not! That's ridiculous! Th-This doesn't count! This doesn't count at all, idiot!"

"I cannot believe it... My foot stole the precious first kiss of the princess... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The fuming, crimson-faced teenager grits her teeth with all the strength she holds in her little body, her green eyes teary and contorted into a hateful scowl.

"Dude, oh, I'm dying, you- you... Holy cow, this is hilarious." Pink wheezes, panting for air. "I should have put an effort to make it feel more romantic, huh~? Want another one? Pfffffttt, you should try a tongue kiss this time~. Heh heh heh." She continues mocking the petite ginger, teasingly waving her foot from side to side in front of her face.

Way past her boiling point, red as a scorching flame, and ready to kill. Francesca isn't able to take it anymore, trembling with pure rage as she finally lets her instincts go wild, rapidly leaping towards the defenseless foot of the succubus, and strongly biting on it like she was a crazed rabid dog.

"Eeeeeek!" Pink loudly squeaks, her smug expression instantly dropping as she bounces backward to desperately escape the young girl's angry fangs. "T-that hurt a lot! Oww... Why did you do that!?" She sniffs, caressing the aching bite mark now imprinted on her.

"You got exactly what you deserved, disgusting fat creepy lesbian! You...! You..." Francesca's wrath begins subduing as she realizes what she just did and how she outright voided the chance of getting intimate with her adored orc daddy. "I- I mean...! I-I don't know why I did that, I'm so sorry! I- uh... Y-you are incredibly beautiful and slender, Princess Pink! I'm so so so sorry! P-please forgive me..." The frantic girl stumbles over her own words, tightly bringing her hands together in a desperate pleading gesture.

The succubus silently listens to Francesca's pathetic begging as she checks the wound on her foot, not giving her any more reactions. After some more seconds pass and the girl stops blabbing to expectantly stare at her, Pink adjusts her borrowed tiara and slowly returns to her previous spot on the edge of the bed. But this time, instead of crossed, her legs remain pressed together...

"D-do you... Do you forgive me? Is... Is our deal still-?"

Pink interrupts her by patting her pillowy thigh a couple of times. "Come here." She simply orders.

"I... Okay..." She fights back the urge to protest, letting out a hesitant little whimper as she stands up from the floor and moves towards the succubus, attempting to sit on her knee.

"Nuh-uh. Lay prone on my lap."

The princess freezes on the spot, her emerald eyes as big as plates... Deja vu... Memories of the night in the gardens where the ambassador effortlessly stole her heart, brain, and sexuality flowing towards her mind... Is the succubus also going to...? A-a weak creature like her shouldn't even be able to fantasize about doing that to a princess... But there is no choice here... Francesca gingerly takes position over Pink's lap, her flat stomach resting over the succubus' thighs, freckled bubble butt exposed.

Pink remains silent, looking down at the shivering, waifish naked teen splayed on top of her thighs. One of her tiny hands goes towards her round rear, carefully squeezing on one of her buttcheeks and testing the softness of that assflesh. The other hand instead goes up towards the top of her head, running her fingers through her long, silky, bright-orange hair, making sure to be as gentle as possible... Just to seconds later grab a handful of it and very roughly yank it back, making the startled teenager gasp.

"Bad girl! Bad girl! Bad girl!" The succubus repeatedly yells between each loud furious spank that she plants on the princess' butt, making it jiggle around and rapidly start turning red. "Guess I have to be rough with stupid brats like you!"

"W-w-waAAAaaait! uuuuUUUUuuu!" Francesca cries out, head tilted back from the careless pulling of her mane, slender legs kicking up and down in the air. "I'm sowwy! I'm sowwyyyyyy!" She babbles like a little kid, tears sliding down her cheeks

"You thought you were a badass wolf or something, biting me like that!? Because you sound like a dumb pig now!" Pink continues mercilessly slapping on the girl's ballerina booty, letting go of her ginger hair just to bring her hand towards her face, hooking her fingers into her nostrils and pulling up on them, turning her cute little button nose into a lewd snout. "Come on, make more piggy sounds! Make piggy sounds, loser!"

"HnNNNgfffaaaaAAAahhhhhh!" The princess feels her brain turn more and more into a shapeless mush with every smack on her ass, finding herself forced to become aware of the most disturbing of facts...That this treatment was making her pussy violently quiver like a naked person in the middle of a snowstorm, clear girljuices, mixed with her salty sweat, fly around every time the succubus' small paw makes contact. It... It felt almost as good as when daddy did it... But- But this stupid vulgar succubus! She isn't worthy of making her feel like this, her future husband is! S-she... She is also a woman! And Princess Francesca isn't a dyke or- or something weird like that! "N-NuuuUUUUhhh! I- I don't want tooooo!"

"Piggy sounds! NOW!"

"OINK! OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK!"

The masochistic little weirdo starts squealing like her life depended on it, the pair of fingers clogging her nose making her sound exactly like an actual mindless swine. "UuuUUUUUUU! OINK OINK OINK!"

"Oh-hohohohoho~!" The succubus giggles at the young piggy's display. "Good job... here is your reward!" She exclaims, suddenly delivering a sharp slap between Francesca's legs, directly at her needy little cunt.

Pain keeps turning into pleasure in the strange rewiring of sensations that brings the young princess to another shameful, yet very desired climax. Eyes roll back into her head, jaw hangs open in a silent scream, legs tense up, back arches even more... and her tormented pussy finally explodes, causing a long stream of femcum to spray out like it was a fountain.

"Pffft, really? Yo, that was pathetic, you are more farm animal than human at this point~." Pink snorts, removing her fingers from the teenager's nose and simply caressing her crimson butt and brushing her sweaty hair while she keeps squirting, making a puddle on the wooden floorboards below. "No wonder you are a creepy virgin loser... Think daddy would ever marry a silly pig like you that cums like that from having her pussy slapped?"

"I-I'm... uuuuUUUUuu... I'm the- t-the..." Francesca struggles to say, mentally and physically exhausted. Too tired to even feel anger.

"I'm da pwincess!" The succubus imitates the young girl's squeaky, high-pitched voice. "Yeah, yeah, we all know. Get a new line, femcel."

The girl keeps letting out goofy little sounds, until a somewhat coherent sentence exits her lips. "Deal... daddy... pl-please..."

"Sure, sure. I'll get you some special time with daddy, you did your part after all." The succubus casually says with a little smirk. "Cool charming chicks like me are supposed to help weird losers like you get laid~."

The princess doesn't say anything else, just slowly closes her eyes and drifts into a deep slumber on top of the succubus' lap. Probably praying that she forgets everything when she wakes up... Sadly for her, that's probably not happening.

"You fell asleep, babygirl...? Heh, okay, you can stay here..." Pink gently tucks the princess into the ambassador's bed, resting her head on top of Orok's pillow and covering her naked, fluid-drenched body with the sheets. "That was pretty hot! Hope you don't decide to execute me tomorrow..." She sighs, taking off the tiara that was borrowed to her and returning it to its rightful place, on top of the teenager's head.

The succubus lies down next to the snoring girl, hands resting behind her head as she looks up at the ceiling. Almost a minute goes on before... "Yo, I wasn't too mean, was I...?" She suddenly rises to a sitting position to ask her frog pet.

"..."

"Yeah, you are right, girls like her love this kind of treatment... It's sooo fun to order people around!" She giggles, lying down again and getting comfy. "Now... How do I get the big guy to fuck her without him knowing it's her...?"

Please favorite, comment and rate if you enjoyed the chapter and want to support the story! (´• ω •`)

13