Bachelorette InterLewd: Goblin Maid at the Hotel
345 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Thank you for your patience! Here's the first of the bachelorette stories chosen by the patron, Fireheart310! The premise is that Quinn's immigration process is all kinds of fucky. The extended version is on Patreon.

Tags: Teasing, condoms, gokkun, cum inflation, moral degradation(acted)

The men find themselves in a fancy hotel lobby. Red carpets, ritzy marble flooring, crystal chandeliers, the works. There’s a bar and a lounge flanking the swooping staircase leading to the rooms. There’s some music playing softly in the lobby, which helps with the strangeness of an empty hotel.

Well, not completely empty.

There’s a cute goblin at the concierge desk. You’re wearing a French maid uniform, complete with a garter belt, thigh-highs with plenty of squish, a brassiere tight enough for your bust to overfill, and a nice black choker. The only hints to your demonic nature were the pair of horns peeking through your hair and the thin spade tail wrapped around the desk.

“Hello masters!” You give them your widest, most innocent eyes. “Welcome to the Pickleslut hotel!”

Kobolds, humans, dwarves, elves, and especially goblins look at you with barely restrained lust. Internally, you smirk, but you have to keep up the role. Instead you look them all over and pretend to read a list.

“I see a reservation for a large group. Why don’t you take a seat at the lounge and I’ll come to ask about your meal preferences.”

The crowd slowly makes their way into the lounge, and when the last one is seated, you casually saunter over to them and talk to the first person you see. A human by the name of Liam, with the cutest freckles and a very repressed DESIRE.

The perfect first mark.

“Hi sweetie!” You lean down and give him a good view of those goblin valleys. “We’ve got a good menu for tonight. Do you prefer the taste of fish or are you more partial to greens?” you subtly caress your crotch and face.

“I, um…” He blushes and looks away. “Either is fine.”

“No, no, no.” You tut and sit on the arm of the chair, your butt brushing against the arms he’s using to cover his growing erection. “The Pickleslut staff prides itself on excellent service. Here, let me show you our meals.”

You lean closer to him and present a brochure of the menu, relishing in the turbulent DESIRE when your boobs rub against his face. You walk him through the menu, each item with thicker innuendo than the last. All the while, you rub yourself on him more and more, your lips getting close enough that your breath tickles his ears.

“I think…” Liam swallows nervously. “I’ll go with the ‘Spread Clam with white Sauce’.”

“Great choice!” You chirp and hop off his lap to talk to the next client.

Liam is left confused and stewing in his DESIRE. He won’t be the last. You work your way through the lounge, leaving plenty of men horny without any real recourse. At the moment, you’re not offering a meal, you’re preparing one. Letting the lust simmer in their loins for longer for a greater release of DESIRE.

When you talk to them and get all touchy, you’re straddling the line with your flirtations. A few more tents are pitched. They can’t do anything about it. Unless one of them pulls out their dick and starts masturbating. Sadly, they’re trapped.

By social convention!

A bunch of guys fresh off the boat to Haven can’t even think about making a mess in such a fancy hotel. Well, you’d think so. But one of them gets a bit bold.

“Yeah, can I get a blowjob?” He doesn’t even wait for you to get to him.

Rude.

You abandon the innocent little maid personality. Your sclera turn black, his heart races in fear and arousal. You smirk and walk over to sit on his lap. Your thighs rub against his erection as you smile up to him. His cock is pulsating between your legs, trying to break through his pants to dive into your crotch. You grind your pussy on him, your aphrodisiac wetness soaking through your thong, then his pants.

You feel his heart shudder as more intense waves of lust wash over him.

“Sometimes, sex can be made more exciting with roleplay.” You purr and slide a finger across his cheek, down his shirt, so very close to his pants…and hop off of him.

“The chase, the teasing, they’re fun too.” You’re wagging your slutty goblin ass in his face as you turn around to talk to the others. 

It’s hard. They’re all hard. You manage to restrain yourself and let them cook. Once you get close to all the men, you pass them their room keys and wave them goodbye innocently.

“Perhaps it’s best if you forget who I am without the horns for the rest of the day.” The hypnotism is easy.

You watch the last of them walk bowlegged up the stairs, huffing in the rich lust they’re still feeling.

The Pickleslut Hotel isn’t real, it’s spatial distortion projection that only exists so long as someone is seeing it. You could trap someone in here for an eternity with a custom designed punishment.

But that’s so boring. You found a better use for it. Technically, you don’t need to clean it, but acting as an innocent goblin maid will give you an excuse to see everybody and test them. Plus, it’s a good way of checking out if a design for a building works.

Every floor has eleven rooms and a lounge with plenty of spots for you to get up to no good. You lick your lips and rub your thighs close together, feeling the rivulets of arousal run down your legs.

There are about two dozen men there. And from what you’ve learned, goblins once could bear litters of children. It would take significant magic power to please them all at the same time. As it turns out, a male’s refractory period is annoying. Hard to get impregnated several times in a row without investing DESIRE, but you’ve set a challenge.

You intend to use no fetish manipulation to meet your goal:

Sextuplets.

You’re going to try and Pavlov a bunch of the men into developing a pregnancy fetish on their own, to see if your children could do the same. Not everyone can manipulate fetishes yet, so you better work on some solutions. Can’t be the only one contributing to the demon population. As sexy as being a breeding sow for every group of new people would be, you’ve got phenomenal magical powers and huge plans that seriously dig into your dickin’ time.

You walk up the stairs with a feather duster. Time to get to work.

Room 108

You’ve been in Haven for a couple days now, and it’s not half bad. Immigration must be a lot harder in other countries! Well, you have to admit that you’ve changed a lot. You are Aaron, and you’re masturbating in front of the TV of a hotel in a demonic plane.

There are other channels, but its mostly porn. You’ve been horny ever since Lady Quinn took the chastity spell off. It doesn’t help that being in her presence just sends you into a frenzy. You’re getting used to it, though.

Now you only need to cum five times a day.

You feel the orgasm coming…when the bliss hits you realize something’s wrong when it doesn’t stop. You shoot your load again and again, until you’ve covered your screen in cum. You look in awe at the mess you’ve made.

…there was probably something in the breakfast that was delivered through the door flap.

You wipe down the TV, grumbling as you promise to hold it in better next time. And you haven’t figured out what the blinking red light is. Wiping down spooge is gross and messy. Maybe you should be more careful. Better try to not masturbate for a bit longer.

 Of course, a couple hours later you’re masturbating to clip of an incubus fucking several succubi in a classroom. They deserved it, the yellow one was distracting the others with secret sex as the incubus was trying to teach.

You’re about to cum again, when you hear a knock at the door. Panicking, you grab the big glass by the bed and aim your dick inside at as you run to the bathroom in a panic. The cum splashes inside the glass and you feel the panic grows as it gets closer and closer to the brim.

“Housekeeping!”

Thankfully, the cum stays inside. You stash the cup in the top cupboard and pull up your pants just as the maid unlocks the door. It’s the same goblin as before, the cute one who took your lunch orders. Wow, she’s got a lot of jobs.

“Oh!” She curtsies. “Sorry master…I’m here to clean. No need to leave, I’m incredibly quick.”

“Well…” You block the door to the bathroom, but she just takes it as a yes.

To her credit, she’s fast. Very fast. Her feather duster brushes down every surface near her within seconds. She hops onto the tv stand and attacks the dust on the TV. She gets on her tip toes, giving you a nice view of her tight lace panties hugging her under her skirt. Only she stops.

She picks up something with her finger. The cum, you realize. You rush over and are about to say something when she shrugs and continues her work. You breath a sigh of relief and sit down. The goblin maid hops off and works on the curtains. You close your eyes for just a moment, and she’s in the bathroom.

You jump in surprise and watch in horror as she finds the cum glass. You’re about to say something when she sniffs it.

“Wait a second…” She squints at the glass, practically a full pint in her hands. “I know that smell.”

“I can explain—”

“This is ale!” She beams and chugs. It. Down.

Gulp. Gulp. Gulp.

Your jaw drops. Dribbles of cum leak from her mouth, running down her neck, over her collarbone, and in between her cleavage. She give you a semen-drenched smile and licks a gob off her hand. You both swallow at the same time. She drank it down to the last drop.

“I only got to try a bit when another client shared a few drops. Weird that he had me close my eyes, though.” She bows. “Thank you for the gift, master.”

Your erection threatens to break out of your pants. Dammit, no, you just took care of that. You’re too distracted glaring at your boner to notice the maid pick up the remote on your bed.

“Sir, you left the recording function on.” She chides. She tuts and clicks a button, turning the blinking light off. Wait, blinking light? “Oh shoot, why is it going in playback mode?”

Why is that even an option?! You watch on in horror and shame as the goblin’s expression morphs from curiosity to horror. The video plays again and again of you unleashing your goo into the very cup she chugged down.

“Oh…oh my gosh.” She squeaks and blushes.

After a few awkward moments of you two not looking at each other, her gaze darts to your crotch. She meeps again and looks away.

“Master, I uh-I think you’ve got a problem.”

She pointedly not looking at your traitorous boner. You hem and haw until you shake your head and open your mouth to apologize.

“Maybe…I can help you?” Her cheeks flush dark green and her ears perk up hopefully. “I don’t mind the taste of…male ale.”

Your heart thunders in your chest. This virgin goblin wants another dose of your cum. Your balls are already heavy and your erection is threatening to break through your zipper.

“Well, uh…would you like another glass, or straight from the tap?” You ask half-jokingly.

“The tap?” She cocks her head and flushes an even deeper shade of green. “If…if it’s okay with master.”

You slowly take your pants off. Her eyes are glued to your crotch and she slowly crawls closer as you disrobe. You pull off your briefs and her eyes flutter as your cock springs inches away from her face.

“So do I…just suck it?” She pokes at your dick.

You don’t get a chance to answer. She takes your dick head into her moist mouth with fluttering eyelids her tongue runs around your glans, the pleasure tickling down your spine. Her hands hold up your balls like a prized trophy, her lips sealing tight around your dick. A spasm and a jet of pre rockets into her mouth.

Your cock pops out of her mouth and she swishes the cum around a few times with a contented expression. She swallows it and smiles.

“Master, you have a fine vintage!”

Then she hoovers up your dick again, shoving her entire face into your crotch. Her lips run all the way down your length, tongue coiling and tasting every inch of you.  Every now and then, a spurt of pre teases her and she stops long enough to compliment your taste. Soon, this virgin goblin is deepthroating you to the best of her abilities.

You feel the pressure mounting just as she pulls your dick out of her mouth slowly. You jack off your dick in front of her and she watches you lovingly.

“Master, your samples are good, but I think I’d enjoy a full drink. Could you please share your fine ale with this humble goblin maid?”

“It’s called cum.” Your mind is focused on one thing: blasting your jizz in this cute goblin’s face. “If you ask nicely.”

“Oh thank you! Please master, give me all your thick, creamy cummies.” Her face gets closer to your twitching member. “Bless this goblin maid with a pint, no a gallon, of your cum!”

Her spit lubricates your masturbation, and you aim at her mouth.

“Open wide!”

The maid obeys, and ropes upon ropes of jizz land in her mouth until she envelops your cockhead. You keep going, her eager mouth sucking every last drop from your dick until her cheeks are bulging with your seed.

She swallows loudly.

“Thank you, master, for the delicious treat.” She looks at you with hearts in her eyes. “May I have another?”

Floor 2 Hallway

You are currently staring at a pair of rolling hills the likes of which no other dwarf has appreciated. Round, fertile green hills swaying back and forth from the ventilation duct. You’re Copperplate, and the goblin maid has insisted on cleaning the ventilation duct. Because the air is going in, her skirt has fluffed up to her hips, leaving her juicy butt exposed to your hungry eyes.

“Wow, I can’t believe how dirty it is in here!” She says, moving just enough for her panties to squeeze tighter into her. “So many dust bunnies. Gosh, what a mess!”

You look around nervously. Her ass is wiggling in front of you, a thin sheen of sweat covering her thick behind. Nobody else is in the hallway. And just watching her green buttcheeks makes you want to—

“Ah!”

You grabbed them. Your fingers dig into her round ass, the absolute thickness giving way under your grip. You kneed and pull at her generous booty, feeling your dick get harder with every one of her moans.

“Mmmmaster! Please, I’m–ah~! I’m busy! There’s huge dust bunnies in here!”

You slap her ass and she yelps. The ripples run across her butt and back several times. This butt…it is perfect. You snap the panties on her, relishing every squeak. You pull it down far enough to look at her puckered green hole. It’s tight and puffy, just waiting for you to stick your finger in.

“M-master! What are you doing?”

“You must have been on your feet a while…a little rub can help.” You give her another squeeze and she gasps. “And your clothes look so tight! Cutting off all your circulation!” You slap her ass and her melodic yipe rings in your ears again.

“W-well, if this master thinks so…” She says quietly.

You rub her meaty cheeks, fingers inching closer and closer to her taint as she stifles moans and gasps. Your index pokes at her puffy asshole and a shiver of pleasure runs up her body. It traces circles around her butthole time and again. The maid squirms, she’s like putty in your hands.

“Masterrrr…” She whines. “Why are you—”

Your finger slips in and she muffles a squeal. Her luscious butt wiggles every which way and just as she starts to settle down, you slip another finger inside. Her legs kick up and she lets out a long, mewling squeal. Her ass clenches on your fingers so tight your think they’d break.

“Wow…” Your other hand is rubbing her thigh sensually. “You’re so tense. I think you could use some internal massaging.  You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Mmmm…” Her black lace panties are soaking. “That does sound nice. But…I’m supposed to be the one serving you!”

“Darn.” You pause your rubbing, letting her struggle on your fingers. “Wait. What if we service each other? I use your butthole, and you use my…massage stick.”

You pull down your pants, erect cock ready to plunge into her tight asshole. You slowly pull out your fingers and lean close enough to whisper into her drooling pussy—

“You mean your dick?”

Wait, huh? She just went out and said it! A hand sneaks over the ruffles of her skirt, a pink condom between her fingers.

“Master, please don’t waste your cu—I mean, don’t make a mess.”

You put on the condom and watch the beautiful green butt sway tantalizingly. You line up your dick and grab two fistfuls of assmeat. Your cock slides up her butt, craving every inch of her delectable booty. Pushing her cheeks together, you slowly hotdog your dick between them

The teasing is a bit much for her; every time you slide back, she kicks her legs in excitement as the tip threatens to enter her pucker. You circle your dick around her ring a few times but return to worshipping her perfect ass.

“Pl-please master~ Stop teasing this poor maid…” She’s begging for it. Well, almost.

You should change that.

“Tease you how?” You chuckle and tease her more. “What do you want?”

The maid shifts her weight a few times. But as you rub yourself on her some more, despite how much you want to, you wait.

“Master…I want you to…” She swallows and takes a deep breath. “I NEED you to use my tight goblin hole until your delicious cum fills me up! Please master! Violate me! Use me! Fuck me until I’m drowning in your jizz!”

Since she asked so nicely…you hammer your cock into her ass. She screams in joy, her passage so tight around your dick that you can barely move. Her virgin asshole pulls you into an embrace that milks your length with her inner muscles. Eventually, you manage to move enough that you can move an inch at a time, then two, three…soon, you’re fucking her so hard that you’re shoving her deeper into the vent.

She braces herself on the walls, her loosening ass-cunt finally allowing you to fuck her with the wild desire you’ve wanted to since the beginning. Her screams are echoing through the ventilation ducts every time you slap her ass and plunge into her depths, she’s clearly enjoying herself.

“YES! YES! Right there! Fill me up!”

 Her thick legs buck around and eventually pull you into a leg lock, pulling your entire crotch into her plush behind. It’s enough to send you over the edge. You cum and her pucker chokes your cock with an unnatural hunger, coaxing splurt after splurt into her. Her perfect butthole lets you go and you stumble back, dick still wet with your semen.

The goblin maid hops out and you notice that she’s got something tied to her choker. Two somethings, filled condoms. She dusts herself off and bows to you as she pulls the used condom out of her ass. You notice your condom is bigger than the others with a swell of pride.

“Your gratuity is accepted master.” The goblin’s eyes move from your exposed dick to the condom balloon and she licks her lips. She takes a sip from the pink condom. “Delicious~”

She’s grinning when your cock springs up again.

Room 204

The second floor doors have a weird quirk. The doors to pass food through are at crotch height. So when the goblin maid you met at the entrance sneaks through the door, wearing a lot less, you’re a bit surprised.

Not as much as her. Her hips are too big to pass, and she smiles at you sheepishly. Her eyes are darting to your exposed cock. To be fair, you, Leek the kobold, have slipped when you trying to put on your pants.

Giving the passing maid a prime view. That’s when she pounced through the door. She’s denying it though. Like you didn’t see her jump through the door.

“I swear, there was a really stubborn stain.” Her words would have more weight if she wasn’t wiping the saliva from her mouth. You two stare at each other a while longer before her smile turns mischievous. “Master, I think your dick is dirty. Probably the dirtiest I’ve seen.”

She huffs and crosses her arms.

“It is a maid’s duty to clean after her master.” You grin and bob your dick from side to side, her heart-shaped pupils intently following. “Don’t you agree?”

“I suppose.” She mock sighs. “Please allow this maid to clean your filthy wolf cock, Master.”

The goblin maid uses her hands to stretch her cheeks open wider. She sticks out her tongue and waits expectantly.  How can you refuse? A red rocket shoves itself into her mouth and she takes a deep inhale of your musk. Her half-lidded eyes light up in excitement and a bit of panic when she realizes the knot in her mouth is growing.

There’s still enough space to fuck her throat, but she can’t open her mouth wide enough to let you out.

“Hope you like the taste of my dirty cock. Your master’s going to be using you for a while.” You chuckle.

“Ghhhhk~ Gmm~ kok~” She doesn’t seem to mind.

 

You are Doodle and your neighbor’s been making a lot of noise. You were worried that the kobold would be noisy, and you were right. You left your room to complain to him, only to find the goblin maid stuck in the door. She’s kicking her legs around like crazy, enough to move her skirt away.

Her panties are gone. In fact, her stockings are a bit worse for wear, held together by filled balloons.

It looks like she’s stuck on something and she’s getting tugged in or out. You approach the door and knock. The maid stops shaking around, but she’s still shivering. The slat opens and the kobold’s awkward gaze meets yours.

“Hey, uh, neighbor.”

“Doodle. I was wondering if you need help?”

“Nice to meet you neighbor. I’m Leek.”

You stare at each other for a moment. He’s awfully close to the door. The goblin maid’s legs hang limply from the hole. You’re about to ask more when her legs spread wide, giving you a full view of her wet pussy. There’s a thump and Leek gets pulled closer to the door.

Are they…

“Are you two fuckin’?” A shiver runs up those green legs and her pussy sprays as she realizes she’s fully exposed. Or maybe from the thought of another stranger’s dick. “…does she still need my help?”

The maid cums again. The kobold looks down and nods. The maid’s legs beckon you closer. You shrug. When in Roma, right?

You take out your dick and allow it to kiss her labia. You hear a stifled moan on the other side of the door. A couple of meaty cock-slaps makes the goblin maid squeak in excitement, rivers of arousal running down her legs.

Once she’s nice and wet, you ease yourself in, letting her shudder on every vein of your meaty cock. Her insides twist around you and you try to pull out. You can’t.

You’re stuck.

The maid is trembling in excitement, practically pleasuring yourself on the heartbeats in your cocks. You awkwardly meet the kobold’s gaze.

“Are we?”

“Stuck, yes.” Leek mumbles sheepishly. “Maybe more than you, with my knot and all.”

You shudder as you remember one of Quinn’s previous bachelorette games. You suppose you have to get used to some women having dicks in Haven, even kobold women with kobold dicks. Both of you turn about and hop in place, trying to dislodge the green shortstack.

No dice. She’s lost in her own little cock-stuffed world.

“We’ve got to work together.” Leek grumbles. “What if we rock back and forth?”

The two of you work a rhythm, slowly picking up the pace as you shimmy her towards Leek, then back to you. The maid is kicking her feet in ecstasy, squealing through the canid cock lodged in her mouth. Pushing her in, then pulling her out at a faster and faster pace.

You never thought you’d be working together with a kobold, but here you are. When you guys are thrusting her onto each side like a sexy ping-pong match, more and more of her is coming through. You see her breasts lodge themselves in the door when you pull out, and her but is only inches away when you push.

Catastrophe strikes.

Her body shudders and seals on your dicks like a vise. Leek slams his hands against the door and you bite your thumb to keep yourself from disturbing the other neighbors. Your cum rushes inside her and your combined loads make her bloat around the hole. Now she won’t budge.

You and Leek groan. You try to get unstuck, but she’s even more lodged in than before. It takes a while before you guys decide to wait it out. So you wait.

And wait.

And wait.

Eventually, you take out a pen and start writing mean things on her body. That just makes her giggle on your dicks. At some point, she even muffles out a long winded speech with a faintly apologetic tone.

If only either of you could understand her with Leek’s dick down her throat.

An idea comes to you as you decorate the dicks you drew on the maid’s thighs.

“Maybe if we push together? Like one of those Reeds finger traps?”

“Better than waiting for my erection to go down.” Leek grumbles. “It never lasts this long.”

Together, you thrust into her, pushing her plump butt and cock-stuffed head against the door. Your crotch slams into her plush ass with a slap that echoes into the other room as she simultaneously is slammed by Leeks fuzzy balls.

“Mmm~! Mmmfgh~! MMFGHM~!” Her muffled moans and squeaks excite you.

You and Leek slam your cocks together into the maid’s holes in perfect synch, then separate and watch in amazement as her butt and throat stretch out with your shafts.

Slap! Slap! Slap! SLAP! SLAP! SLAPSLAPSLAPSLAP!

You and Leek groan as the orgasm overtakes you both, unleashing another load into the maid, filling her more and more…until the pressure becomes too much. With a mighty thrust, your cum finally breaks past the tight goblin pussy.

Pop!

You stumble back. The maid’s legs are twitching, cum pooting out of her in heavy globs. The door swings open slowly. There’s your new friend. Leek pulls up his pants, a thoroughly facefucked maid with jizz pouring out her other end staring at you both happily.

She shakily holds up a pair of condoms.

“A…a tip?”

Room 311

There’s a knock at the door.

“Yes?”

No answer. Sighing, you get up to open the door and almost stumble back in shock. It’s the maid. Except not. The maid was a demure little goblin lady with an innocent smile. She wore a nice maid outfit that showed some cleavage, but nothing scandalous.

This goblin was not that.

Her stockings were ripped to shreds, with only the garter itself holding up what must have been a dozen filled condoms of every color of the rainbow. More were tied around her arms, earrings, choker, ankles, wrists…two even hung proudly from her nipples, swaying about with her heaving breasts. Beneath the splatters of cum are several ink doodles across her entire body.

Most obvious is the intricate womb decoration, various lewd sentences written around it. ‘Cumsock’, ‘Gobbo Slut’, arrows pointing at her pussy and tits captioned with ‘Dick goes here!’.

Her inflamed pussy is exposed and constantly leaking a mixture of sexual fluids, helped along by her masturbating hand. She’s chugging down the contents of a black condom, tongue darting in to get every drop. She throws the condom down with a wet splat and beams.

“Good afternoon master!” She’s still masturbating, her other hand casually drawing circles around the condom hanging on her nipple. “The Pickleslut Hotel is happy to inform you that we’re offering free meat toilet services. Pussy, asshole, armpits…we even offer dick cleaning!”

Her horny eyes focus on your crotch and she mimes sucking a cock.

“I didn’t know you guys had prostitutes.”

The goblin frowns slightly and turns around in a huff. There’s more on her back. ‘Hungry for COCK!’ with an arrow pointed at her crack.  

“Please, master. I am a dutiful maid of Hotel Pickleslut, not some base whore.” Then she bends over and spreads her butt cheeks apart, giving you a good view of her puffy asshole. She’s eagerly looking at you from between her legs, face framed by swaying breasts. “Now ravish me, master~!”

You stop your traitorous mouth from commenting.

Your dick plunges into the slutty maid’s cunt, your hands grabbing tightly onto her hips as you fuck her. Her pussy tightens on your length, every thrust making her release a high-pitched squeak.

“Are you -unf- sure you’re not a whore?” You smirk.

“Ma-ah-ah-ster~, I’m just very dutiful!”

Sure. You roll your eyes and pick her up by the armpits, bouncing her on your cock as you pull her up so you’re carrying her. She’s looking up at you lustfully, D-cup breasts bouncing around with every thrust. You grab her by the condoms on her nipples, pulling them and relishing in her squirming moans. Then you slowly walk into the hall, every step slamming her crotch into yours.

“Wh-where are we going, master?”

You don’t answer. You reach the next room and knock on the door. It opens to an elf who doesn’t seem surprised to see a cock-stuffed goblin at the door. The maid’s pussy tightens further and her ears burn a bright red.

“Excuse me, have you fucked this goblin?” You ask, emphasizing your point by grabbing her tits and squeezing them until her pussy juices erupt at the elf’s feet.

“I’m not sure…” The elf squints. “There was a strange hole in my bathroom marked ‘dick cleaning’ and I got my dick sucked.”

“How about you try her out, then?” You offer and push the maid’s head down.

The elf unzips his pants and the maid latches on automatically with a loud slurp. You thrust into her harder, forcing the entire cock down her throat. The elf smiles and holds her head tight as the both of you spit-roast the maid until you both cum. You pull her up, watching her dazed eyes refocus as she licks up all the jizz.

“It’s definitely her. I’d recognize her squeaking anywhere.”

You pull her up by her arms and smirk at her. Her ears are still burning and you walk to the next door.

“I’m just doing my job, master~!” She sputters as she squirms her crotch around inches above your dick. “Now please let me down onto your cock~”

You kick at the next door and the neighbor opens up. He recognizes the maid and nods in your direction.

“Hi, this maid says she’s not a slut—”

“I’m noooot!” She whines.

“—But I want to see if anyone disagrees.”

“Well, she did come in here and have me fuck her until she was bloated with cum. So, yeah.”

“Nuuuuuuu~! I’m not a whore, I’m not!” The maid is blushing, but her eyes are on the other guy’s exposed dick.

You and him sandwich her between you two and violate her pussy and asshole until her legs lock around his waist. You grab one of the condoms tied to her earring and explode it above her head. She cranes her neck up and opens her mouth, eagerly drinking in the rain as the two cocks inside her accelerate the pace.

You have the maid fuck more guys as you swap between her asshole and her cunt, filling her with load after load. The others enjoy their second rounds as the goblin insists she’s not enjoying getting passed as a fucktoy. Even as she sucks dicks with gusto, jacks off enthusiastically, and savors every second speared on your dick.

By the time you finish up at the last door of the floor, the maid is bloated with semen. Cum is leaking from her thoroughly widened pussy and asshole, tits resting on her stretched belly, and her face is in a permanent fucked-silly smile.

You pull her off you and wrap her in a big hug. A torrent of cum gushes from her orifices as she shudders through orgasm after orgasm, jizz from nearly a dozen men spilling all over the linoleum. You drop her face first in the puddle of cum and she struggles to catch her breath.

Slowly, her tongue comes out and laps the cum up.

“And you say you’re not a slut.” You chide.

“I’m…not.” The maid denies weakly, struggling to keep her tongue in her mouth.

But her impulses are too strong and she starts slurping it up again.

“How about this: I’ll pick you up by the legs and dick you down into the cum you’ve collected from everyone on this floor…” She tenses, her pussy already drooling again.

You grab her ankles and lift her up to pose your cock directly over her pussy.

“If…”

And you slap your erect cock against her. It hits her thighs, her ass, her pussy in wet, meaty sounds. She swallows and looks at in anticipation.

“You admit you’re a whore.”

You continue teasing her, letting your dick get close to her entrance but never doing more than brushing the tips against it. She squeals and squirms as time passes, trying to reach up to caress her folds on her own. Every time she tries, you slap her hand away. Eventually, it becomes too much.

“Fine, fine! I’m a slutty maid whore who loves getting fucked by my customers! Now fuck my green pussy until I can’t think!”

You slam your cock down into her pussy and her eyes roll back with a loud moan. Every thrust slams her face into the ground, where she eagerly licks up more of the spilled cum. You pull her legs up to grind your entire crotch into the little goblin’s slutty cunt, her moaning growing louder with every forceful slap of your genitals. Her moaning and squealing is interspersed with loud slurping of a whore cleaning up her mess.  You shiver in delight when the orgasm shudders through you, and as a last bit of teasing you pull out completely and shoot your load over the exhausted whore.

She sops up the cum in her arms, licking all she can up as she mumbles to herself.

“Yes~ I’m a whore…I am a slutty goblin who needs cum…”

You leave her to clean up and sigh contently.

6