29- Aada (Part 1)
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

29- Aada (Part 1)

A dark carriage, with two side doors without glass, painted red and black, light details on the roof made of gold.

Being pulled by two black horses, red eyes, and silver hair.

Surrounded by four muscular men and equipped with a simple military costume perfect for combat and resistant to attacks. The garments have an elegant subtlety perfect for public events.

The four men have a distinctive feature, their pale skin and red eyes.

Vampires who enter the border of the night lands. They are guardians of the noble vampires.

The four men are spread out in a square surrounding the elegant carriage, where you can't see anything inside as it is covered by a thin curtain of a light shade of red.

"Tsk" he complains for the fifth time that day "I'm sick of salamanders".

"Ha, you don't have to tell me. It's pretty nasty when the blisters on your back explode."

The two younger guards who guard the rear complain about their journey, ignoring the possibility of their landlord overhearing and reprimanding them.

"Hey! You two stay alert go to the sides!"

The two younger ones who had scowling faces of complaint turned serious and hurried to their positions.

"What could the captain have seen?" the youngest who has the smallest stature, located on the right asks his partner who is on the opposite side.

***
Inside the carriage, a lady with elegant clothes was drinking aromatic tea, a smell of strawberries, and next to the smell of strawberries there was also a light aroma, not detectable for many but for her yes.

A smell of blood.

Besides the tea in front of her was a plate with a cake which she had not touched at all, on the other plate was empty with light bread crumbs and drops of a meat sauce.

The beautiful lady looks at the reflection of herself in the tea, deep in thought.

Her flawless skin was like porcelain, of a pale milk-like tone. Her hair was as white as a spider's silk, with a petite body and slight curves (1.65 m), her face with a calm expression and a slight disappointment in her red eyes, her eyes were not red like blood, her eyes were lighter, similar to the red inside of a watermelon.

Aada, is a well-known vampire, not only for her noble attitude and knowledge. She is known for her beautiful clothes created by her, exclusive clothes that are sold in the three territories of the night lands.

The three territories of the night share different fashion standards, but Aada can design clothes that will quickly become trendy.

She is not a fighter, but she has deep contacts with the nobility and several years ago, when the previous dukes of the Vodrak Duchy were still alive she was named as part of the Vodrak family.

Thus receiving noble status.

Her thoughts were not about the past and not about new designs for dresses and suits for the new fashion season, her thoughts were deeper and more personal.

These days she decided to take a break so she went to the burning jungle to find animal skins to further improve her sewing and to have a liberating moment. Her biggest wish in recent years has no progress to fulfill and that no progress only makes her sad.

A wish is a childish dream for some while for others it is a difficult decision to make in their lives.

"Grab him!"

"I can't!"

Aada who enjoys a cup of tea set it aside, the scandal outside brought her a slight intrigue, an intrigue as small as an ant. But wishing to disperse the sad thoughts in her head she decided to look outside.

Moving the thin curtains to look outside she observed the face of a red-haired boy, swinging his sword menacingly, his eyes unfocused. The boy was struggling in an unconscious manner.

Aada who paid attention to the scene stood still, staring at the young boy who was struggling, and by fate, she felt she could take the first step to fulfill her dream.

Bewitched by a deep feeling in her she opened the door stepped out of the carriage and approached the boy who was fighting against the guards.

"¡¡¡"

The words of the other two guards who were not trying to catch the boy were mute to her. They could not stop her as she forcefully pulled his arms away from the grip of her guards.

Her ears focused on the heavy breathing of the boy in front of her eyes and her eyes focused on the total appearance of the young boy, the sweat on his cheeks and neck, the sun-irritated hands, his eyes red and unfocused.

Her heartbeat was erratic, excitement and doubt invading her with each step closer to the young boy in front of her.

Her steps seemed eternal, for at last she found what she was looking for.

Connection, a bond, a feeling that she cannot fully express but today she finally found what she was looking for. What she thought she could never have, after her stubborn and unorthodox method is now in front of her eyes.

The advice she was given to desist from her abnormal method of fulfilling her dream, today no longer floods her mind, and no longer bothers her before she goes to sleep (even if it is only once every few months).

'Yes, today is a new day, a new day for me and a new life for you.'

"Stop" She said serenely and authoritatively.

And Evan's eyes focused and he stopped his aggressive movements against the guards.


 

1