(Vol – 1 : Ch – 7) : I really do love my Sister
211 8 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Students, these are the various formats that should be used while writing advertisements in the exam. Make sure to note it down right now."

hmm, first semester exams are coming after the summer vacation. If they are in September, then let's starts the preparations from august. Yeah, that should be more than enough for passing.

I could be aiming for being the topper but I rather devote my time somewhere else. It's not like I enjoy studying or have a sharp brain.

"Silica! why are you just staring into the air!? Note down the formats in your notebook!"

"..."

"wh-what? what are you staring at me for?! is this how you treat your elders?!"

"..." haahhh, there we go again with the fucking adult talks

"S-still staring...my god, kids these days really have no shame. Come here"

"..." yeah, like you have any shame.

"Are you deaf too!! I sad, come here"

haahhh, no choice I guess. Jinny, you should also stop grinning.

*tap*  *tap*

"Stop walking so slowly! come here, quickly!"

yes, yes. These classmates of mine also seem to be enjoying this. Well, of course, they would, everyone laughs and enjoys others misery, I do too so it's not like I can complain nor do I want to.

I mean witnessing other's misery teaches you a valuable lesson. It teaches you what not to do so that you also don't have to face the same misery.

There are some who are looking with pitiful looks, hmm, I guess there are still some people who are somewhat good inside. But does giving someone pitiful looks counts as a good thing?

I also seem to have reached the teacher while thinking about this useless stuff.

"Sure took your sweet time, didn't you! miss Silica! why can't you be like your sister?! do you think she would be proud after hearing that her own sister is so shameless!! If not for yourself, at least keep your sister's image in mind. She's the student council president, you know!"

"Stop babbling. Here's my hand, quickly take out your scale and get this over with. You are just wasting time"

Now what.

Jinny is still giggling, as usual. Some students are trying to keep their laughter inside, some are giving me looks of disdain and some—

hmm, interesting, some have somewhat of a shocked and slightly, very slight fearful expression. These are all the ones who were giving me pitiful looks before.

as for the teacher, well, he's fuming, no surprise there

"y-you, unethical girl!! Is this how a girl is supposed to act!! you brute!"

haaahh, still babbling. Let's just get back to the seat.

"Oi! where are you going!?!"

"Teacher, either get this over with and bring out the scale or just keep on going with the class. Your lectures are boring, so it's making me sleepy"

"!!y-y-you!! just you wait!! I will immediately report this to the principal and get you expelled!!"

"Sure, sure, go on. So, is the class over now that you are going over to the principal?"

"You really are a shame for your genius sister. Today is the day you shall be expelled and learn some respect"

there he goes, out of the class, to the principal office.

hmm, I guess it's recess now.

"Jinny, send him that"

"yup, yup!"

now let's see if he has the courage to go to the principal's office.

"hey, you! you are....Monika, right?"

"y-yes.."

she's one of the students whose expression changed from pity to shock and slight fear, if I have guessed it right, then...

"Note down the formats. One for yourself and one for me. I will take it after the recess is over"

"h-huh?..ye-yes.."

Hmm, so I was right. They don't want to offend a delinquent like me and get into trouble.

So this is fear, hmm, it's a nifty little thing. Maybe I can use fear against those two? It seems to be a powerful emotion and I think I know of a way to install fear inside their minds.

if Sibertie were to—

No! don't think any further. That's dangerous territory.

But aren't I prepared to become a demon in order to deal with those two demons?

yes....it seems my resolve is still not resolute enough.

ah! there he comes back. It seems like he didn't have the courage to go to the principal's office after seeing what Jinny sent to his phone. 

and as expected his face is completely pale. No need to make it even paler with mocking too.

Now all of these students are shocked, well, of course, except for Jinny. She's still just giggling

*ring* *ring* *ring*

there goes the bell, recess now, I guess.

......

....

..

"This sandwich is really good, Jinny. You have improved"

"Well, what can I say, that's just how I am"

"Your cheekiness is growing every day you know"

"owww, who cares, you would still love me, right!"

"hmm, sure, sure"

she is right about that, but I wonder if my love for Jinny is the same as my love for Siberite. 

oh right

"by the way, that video worked wonders. We really can use it against him, if we want that is"

"Yup! we have recorded tons of videos of him harassing women on the trains. Just one made him that pale if we sent all of them, he might as well quit school"

"Well, there's no need to unless he does something against us"

"Silica, you do know that we can just hand over these videos to the principal and get him expelled"

"Yeah, but what if someday a need arises where we have to use him, just like today"

"hahaha, you really are a little she-devil. Talking about things like these with a complete lack of expression really does makes me feel like you are a devil"

Lack of expression eh, I wonder if it is because of this that Siberite doesn't get my intentions and why people generally stay away from me

haaahh, there are too many things to figure out.

There's also that one thing that's really bugging me

"hey, Jinny. I want to make sure that what I feel for Siberite, really is romantic love"

I'm starting to have doubts. If I really loved her then I wouldn't even think about using her in order to install fear in those two minds. If I did anything wrong to Siberite then those two would really have their heart reach their throats.

But I shouldn't even think about this or even consider this option if I really love her in a romantic way.

"Hmm, now you are ready to talk about this with me?"

"yes" I can't get on by myself. I'm not smart enough to figure out things on my own, I need someone's help.

"Well, does your heart race when she's near?"

"No, it just becomes calm" this too, I mean shouldn't my heart race when near her?

"Well, no worries. That also happens sometimes."

"ok, but how do you know. It's not like you have any experience either"

"My best friend, I have a lot of internet knowledge"

"ok" but is that reliable?

"Next, question! do you get a feeling of kissing her?"

"Yeah, sometimes, but I wonder if that's just lust"

"It's not. You don't think about kissing me, right?"

"Yeah, no" that thing never crossed my mind, but now I wonder how it would feel like.

ah! that's what I'm worried about too. I shouldn't be thinking about other people like this if I really love Siberite

"It's definitely love. You also want to do other naughty things with her right?"

"y-yes.. but then again, it all just points to lust and not love"

"Dear friend, haven't you heard that you feel lust only for people you love"

"what? are you sure?" and no, I never heard about something like that

"Of course, I'm sure"

"who said something like that?"

"Me! who else?"

I see, so there's no base behind her reasoning

"Alright, ask the next question"

"Well, do you feel jealous when you see her with some boy?"

hmm, Jealousy ne...I haven't really seen her with any boy who may be trying to win her heart

"I don't know. I haven't really seen anything to feel Jealousy"

"Hmm, that's difficult....ah! let's find out!"

"what? how"

"Follow me, I just saw her following some boy"

"..."

.......

....

..

What the hell is she doing with this boy behind the school building!? this is mine and Jinny's usual spot, so we know the hiding place to watch everything from.

But what the hell is going on!!

I'm having this sudden urge to just barge in there and take Siberite away. Somehow, I don't even want this boy to even speak to her

"Yes, yes! Silica! That's what I'm talking about!! this ferociousness in your eyes is perfect right now!"

"Jinny, my insides are also boiling. Is this perhaps Jealousy, that I'm feeling?"

"Of course, you stupid! See! I told you it's love. You wouldn't be so jealous if you didn't love her romantically"

I see...I guess, that makes me feel a little better?

but what are they talking about? I need to focus my ears. They are just few meters away from us, it shouldn't be too difficult to faintly hear them out

"....Miss Preside—I have l...l-like —you. P-pl-pl-please....go out with me!!"

...

Somehow, I'm feeling very cold inside.

"Oi! oi! oi! Silica, get back here, where do you think you are going?!"

"Jinny, release my hand. I'm going to become a murderer I think"

"Alright, alright, now, now dear best friend, no need to speak something so absurd in such a cold and calm tone, you are too scary right now. Just stay here"

"Jinny, I think I really do love my sister" reject him, reject him, reject him, slap him, push him away, reject him cruelly. I can't help but think about all these things.

I didn't feel them when Jinny told me about her arranged marriage. At that time, all I felt was sadness and thought of various ways to save her from the situation. Though we still can't find the solution.

So now I know that my love for Jinny is completely different from my romantic love for Siberite. But this Jealousy is a dangerous thing, if not for Jinny holding me back...I might have done something regretful

"Thank you for your feelings but sorry. I can't go out with you"

fuuuuu...thank god. But she's really too soft and sweet, she should have coldly and harshly rejected him instead of doing it so humbly and nicely.

"b-b..but why? Miss president"

all right, he's crossing the already crossed line now. I need to teach him a lesson

"Fucking god! just stay still, will you! You are making me use more strength than I want to"

"ouch, ouch, ouch, ok, ok, loosen the grip will you"

Her blue belt in karate is really not just for the show. My muscles are somewhat strong because of running, otherwise, one or two bone must have gotten broke.

So I better obey her

"Please understand. I mean, how can I date someone I don't even know"

"But we can know each other after this, right?"

"Alright, Jinny, now it's just too much. You too understand it right???"

"Yeah, yeah, stay still now. Let me deal with him"

"But I want to deal with him"

"No, you don't. You dear will stay STILL here and just watch! I don't want my only friend to become a murderer in her school days. If you come out, consider our precious friendship to be over and I will also kill myself!"

"what?! that's unfair. Also, it's not like you will really kill yourself"

"Oh, is that so?"

"yes" I mean what can she even do? she can't do something like th—

"OI! oi! oi! the fuck you got that from! give it here!"

fuck, where did she pull out this knife from

"See? I'm completely serious. I won't find a friend like you ever again, so if I were to lose you, my life would become really dull and I really, really hate that feeling to the core"

"Alright, I will stay here. You, go and help this sister of mine"

"Good"

Jeez, thank god I was quick in taking the knife, otherwise she really would have slit her throat. Now, I wonder if it's she who's in love with me. I mean, you don't do something so serious for your friend only, do you?

But she's a unique one, she really might do it just for a friend.

Also, how does she plan to take that annoying boy away?

"You dirty fucking bastard!! How dare you try to look under my skirt on the stairways!! You don't want to live anymore I guess!! huh!!"

"wh-what?!!! who are you??? Miss president! it's a wrong accusation, don't look at me like that"

I see so she's using a woman's strongest weapon against males they hate

"You filthy insect!! Now you don't even know me after seeing my underwear!!! Come back here!! I will make sure you lose your memories today, you dirty mutt of a human being!"

"Stop wrongly accusing me. I will report you to the teacher. Miss president help me please"

"I-I don't know..."

Wow, Jinny's acting really is award-winning. To make Siberite believe her such blatant lies

ah! the boy started running away.

But Jinny's also going after him.

Now Siberite is alone, confused. I should probably go out and—

'I will kill myself'

yeah, let's not do that and just wait here. That stupid brain will really do it.

........

....

..

Here she comes, it's been ten minutes.

"So Jinny, how did it go?"

"Well, chased after him for a few seconds, then got behind you and observed you. To see if you would really break our promise"

"Jeez, you know I wouldn't. Didn't have to observer me for 10 minutes straight"

"I know!! Sorry. But I'm really, really, happy right now. You really kept my promise, tell me, what do you want?! I will give you anything, this has been the second time I have felt so, so, so much happy. The first being when I met you. C'mon now, don't be shy, my generous heart doesn't open so often"

I see, well then, what do I want?

I now know that I really love Siberite, my sister.

I also know that I can't stall time, today was lucky, otherwise, a day may come when Siberite will really accept someone's confession, after all, she's really famous in the school. And I don't want her to be someone's else, she has to be mine, even if it's not right. But it will be me who will decide what's right and wrong.

I can't waste my thinking about what's right and wrong, what I do know is that I want her to be mine and that feeling genuine. That I know.

"C'mon quickly, quickly. This offer is only available for the next 10 second"

As for the last main doubt, which is most likely expelled but just to be completely sure

"!!!!"

Yeah, I don't feel anything when I kiss Jinny

"mmmm!!  .......puhaahhh! haaah! haahhh...what the fuck you doing! you wench!!"

Yup, the love I feel for Jinny is not romantic

"Sorry, just wanted to confirm something"

"Shut the fuck up! AA thu, thu, thu, Jesus, my first fucking kiss, just like that, you dirty whore!!"

"Alright, alright, there's no need to spit on the ground"

At the same time, another doubt is cleared. Jinny also doesn't love me romantically, her love is same as mine. If she had feelings for me, there would be at least a little blush on her face, but there's nothing related to that on her face, just a scrunched up face and constant spitting of saliva from her mouth.

"fucking, unbelievable. Just like that! my first kiss.... what are you standing there for! might as well push me down and take my virginity too, you bitch! C'mon, shall I loosen my skirt!? you slut!!! unbelievable"

"ok, ok, calm down, no need to get so worked up. A kiss between friends doesn't count as actual kiss"

"oh! is that so!? then fuck me too! and in the end say that it was all as friends in the end, huh?!!"

"soooory, soooooorrrry, this week's school lunch on me alright"

"Yeah! you better pay for that! Also, try beer with me this week, otherwise no forgiveness!!"

ah, now she's showing her true colours. That's why she acting so violently, just wants me to have a beer with her for the first time and this a perfect excuse she can use for making me accept it.

"Alright, Let's have a drink this Sunday. So, now stop acting"

"Yaaayy!! You really are my best friend!! by the way, where's my knife?"

"Threw it away, you don't need something like that"

"I get your point, but if that knife was found by someone and they reported it to the teachers then, you know, you have a brain too right?"

hmm, teachers finding a knife in school grounds...ah, I see, that was a mistake

"C'mon let's find it. Where did you throw it?"

"Over there. Near the bushes"

"You really found a great spot to throw it, Bitch"

"Same to you"

"what? that doesn't even make sense"

"makes to me"


Aye! Another chapter, a miracle. A big one too.
Thanks for reading and hope it was enjoyable.
If it was, then consider giving writing tips to further improve the quality of reading.

11