What the F*CK is going on?
342 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the hack are you doing, Yukito? That's not what we have planned." 

What's happening there? I heard a very familiar voice. Ouch, my head hurts. It feels kinda heavy. I slowly tried to open my eyes. 

I saw I was in a large warehouse. It was huge and it was mostly empty. There were few lights which were working. 

I was tied up in a chair and the same goes for the girls besides me. Strangely enough, there was every girl who betrayed me. Also they are known for being in five beautiful goddesses. 

Fushida Ai, who is my girlfriend and she decided to date me because, she wanted me to be Takada's target. 

Niwa Mihari, who used to be my first girlfriend. She cheated on me with a senior. Rumors say that she slept with senpai. Well, it's just a rumour though. She has always been denied this rumour. But there's no way I would believe her now, it's too late. 

The third person who was tied up is Yokoyama Yuki, My childhood friend and my first crush. She teamed up with Yukito, another childhood friend and framed me for bullying her. Rumors say that she started dating Yukito. 

The last person who was tied up is my older sister, Tsutsumi Reina. She was my older sister and she is the president of our student council. She locked me up in her room and tortured me for who knows how many days. She treated me as her slave and she even tried to kill me with a knife. 

Why are we locked up in this warehouse? I don't understand. I can see some dudes around us. They looked like professional hooligans. They have knives on their hands and some of them even have pistols. 

There is a person sitting on a chair in front of us. I don't know him, to be honest. But I do know the person beside him. It's my childhood friend named Yukito. He used to be a kind guy. But now he looks like he is a real hooligan. 

"Yukito, what's the meaning of this?" My older sister yelled at him.

"Kekekekeke, I am sorry, Reina-neesan. It was the only way for me to accomplish my goal. I can't help it." Yukito replied. 

"Accomplishing your goal? What is it? Why am I tied up like this? Our contact was that you could have these chicks and I want Shamim. That's all. Why are you betraying me?" Nee-san yelled. 

Wait, contact? What's the meaning of this?

"Well, to be honest, did I ever say that I wanted these chicks?" He smirked. 

"What do you mean by that?" Reina-neesan asked in confusion. 

"You see, I have always wanted to have a harem. But that harem is incomplete without Shamim. I want Shamim, no matter what." He winked at me. 

Wait, what's the meaning of this? What kind of nonsense is that? He is acting like a gay and I am kinda disgusted by seeing his side. Is he acting or is he really is a gay? 

What does he mean? Gay wanted to have a harem? Is it gonna be male harem or female? 

What the hack of this confusion. Can't the author write something normal? I hate this gayish shit. 

"Tsk, you gay." Reina-neesan clicked. 

"Gay." Mihari looked at him with disgraceful eyes. 

"Owa, there's a gay." Ai felt gross. 

"I told you that he is a gay. You even tried to sell us while not believing my words, you bitch." Yuki told Reina-neesan. 

"Who are you guys calling a gay, huh? I am straight. I am goddamn straight." Yukito yelled in rage. 

"Then what do you mean by wanting Shamim?" Mihari asked. 

"I can guarantee that I love females. But I don't know why, I can't see Shamim as male. I feel like I can't see him as anything other than female." He replied while blushing. 

"Gross." 

"Gross." 

"Gross." 

"Gross." 

"Gross." 

"Gross." 

Even his own hooligans are calling him gross, now. 

"Shut up guys. I am gonna kill you. Don't make fun of me. Besides, look at his eyes carefully and say that if you really think he looks like a guy?" Yukito yelled at his hooligans. 

"I do agree that he kinda looked beautiful when he tied up his long hair. But he is still a handsome guy to me." Reina-neesan said. 

"Yeah yeah." Other girls nodded too. 

"By the way, what's going on here? A comedy show? I don't think I have time for that. I have to go to work." I finally decided to speak. 

"Ah, you finally wake my, my sweetheart. Don't worry, some disgusting people are trying to break our relationship. They are jealous of our closeness. No matter what, we are more than just normal siblings. We are made for each other. Your body has always belonged to me. Onee-chan loves you a lot, you know. Don't worry, onee-chan is gonna save you and after that, we will move out to our paradise. I have brought a house on a beach. We will elope there and build our small nest. There's no way someone else is gonna separate us. You don't have to worry about anything. We will have our little children there. I want eleven kids. They will call me mama and they will call you papa. We are going to have our first night beside the sea. It will be an open space. We will thoroughly enjoy our bodies. I will lick every inch of you. Ah, I can't imagine how beautiful our life is gonna be. You, me and our children are going to have a happy family........." Reina-neesan started talking like usual. 

"Stop. Stoppppp. What the hack is this nonsense? Are you crazy or something?" Mihari asked. 

"Creepy." 

"Creepy." 

"Creepy." 

"Why are we tied up like this, Yukito. What's going on?" I asked Yukito. 

Hearing that, Yukito smir

ked. He looked at me and said,"We are going to hold a ritual to summon the celestial being." 

11