Sudden Mystery
633 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I hate this world, I wish I was never born in this world." I sighed in sorrow. 

Yeah, I have decided not to attend the last class and leave early. It's not like it will affect the bad way. I have ruined my life and just leaving early is not gonna make it worse. 

I have never understood why I decided to date so many girls? I have dated two girls and had a crush on another one. But all of these girls never loved me back. I think it's only fair. Why would someone date a person like me. I should be grateful that they have decided to date me even though I was so bad looking. They either cheated on me or they have never loved me from the start. All of them, just used me. Reality is hard. It would have been better if I had never been woken up. 

"Hum, I kinda hate this world too. I wish to be in a world where I would be able to have people that I can trust and live happily while hunting beasts." I heard a voice beside me. 

I saw that direction and noticed that a handsome boy was reading some kind of shady book. He had beautiful black hair and his eyes gave me the vibe of some kind of king. It's as if, he is a winner. He can have any girl he wants and life would be a lot easier for him. 

"You hate this world? Why? It should have been easier for you as you're really handsome." I asked him while being a bit surprised.

"Well, you see. I don't really consider myself a handsome one. Handsome, beautiful, cool, lovely these are some words that are made up by us, humans. These words don't have any actual value." He replied with confidence. 

"Like hell I would believe such a lie. If you're smart and handsome, everyone will admire you and you will be their top priority." I replied.

"Ahaha, that's not true. Money is the thing that matters most in this world. You can buy anything with money." He says with an expression as if he is always right. 

"Well, I won't deny that. But if you have a beautiful face, you can earn money easily." I gave my opinion.

"Well, I won't deny that. Sometimes, the face does matter. But preferences can be changed. You see, in this world, we created a standard when it comes to beauty. It only glorifies the white people. When it comes to skin colour, black people have always been discriminated against. But that doesn't mean that they are not beautiful. They are also beautiful in their own way. We just don't consider that. You see, once people used to think that asians are ugly. But now people's preferences are changing. They now don't think that Asians are ugly anymore. Someday in the future, you might see that people prefer Asians over white people. What I am saying is, everyone is perfect in their own way." He gave his opinion. "Besides, everyone has problems. Everyone has things that they want, but can't. The same goes for me and the same goes for you too. Maybe in your case, you want love." 

"How did you know?" I was surprised by his words. 

It's not like I have ever mentioned that I need love. Even I haven't realised that. 

"You see, I can understand this much just by seeing your eyes. Your eyes tell me that you've been betrayed by the people you cared for a lot." He reveals. "But my intuition tells me that you will get what you want soon."

"Love, huh. Well, I can't really imagine something like that in my life." I said to him as I really think that it's impossible in my life to be loved by someone else.

"Well then, let me help you." Saying that, he brought a book from his bag and gave it to me. It was titled something that I can't really read. It might be written in some other language. 

"What's that?" I asked him.

"It's a grimoire. It will help you to summon a celestial being." He replied.

"A grimoire will help me to summon a celestial being? What's that nonsense? Is that even possible? I would at least believe your crap if you say that it would help me summon a demon." I replied in disbelief.

"Ahaha, I know right. It's strange. But whatever it is, it will be a good one. Either it is a celestial being or a demon. So, don't worry. But remember that you should always have this book with you." He smiled.

"You are kinda giving me goosebumps." 

"Ahaha, is that so? Well, I should go home now. I have done my job here." Saying that, he stood up. 

"Wait, you're really giving me this shady book? What if it's something illegal." I yelled at him as he was going further away. 

"I don't know. It might be." Saying that, he disappeared. 

"Fuckers." I sighed. "What should I do with this book?" 

He gave me a shady book and now I don't know what kind of misfortune it would bring me. Well, I should just hide this book. This book is kinda giving me a bad feeling. 

"Why do you have this book?" When I was about to put the book inside my bag, I heard a voice behind me. It was a male voice and I saw three guys in a hoodie. 

"Who are you guy." I asked them.

"We don't need to answer you." Saying that, one of the guys tried to snatch the book from me.

Without knowing anything, I insisted not to give him the book. 

"Ho... So, you won't give me the book. Then we have to change our plan now that we know who has the book." Saying that, he looked at the person behind me. 

*Clang

I tried to look at him too. But suddenly, someone hit my head with a metal. There's a possibility that it's an iron rod. I lost my strength and without my knowing my body fell into the ground. The book obviously slipped out of my hand and the blood started to come out of my head. 

Crap, my vision is getting blurred. 

"Someone inform the boss that we have found the grimoire." 

That was the last thing I have heard before before I lost my consciousness.

13