My Whole Life was a Lie
646 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What do you think you're doing, Takada?" I heard a female voice.

As I looked at the directions where the voices were coming. I saw two female figures. They were Yokohama Yuki, my childhood friend and the person who betrayed me when I was a child and Niwa Mihari, she was my girlfriend in middle school. Mihari cheated on me with a senpai in our school. I don't particularly hate them, it's just I don't want to think about them. Both of them were the people I used to love and both of them betrayed me. 

"What do you guys want?" Takada asked while being in a bad mood. 

"I said, what are you doing?" Mihari asked.

"Can't you see that I am beating a criminal." He replied as if it was normal.

"Shamim haven't done anything wrong." Yuki yelled.

"He blackmailed Ai." Takada insisted.

"Did Ai said that to you?" Yuki asked.

"Yes. She begged my help." Takada lied.

"Is it the truth? Because if you lie, I am going to file a complaint about you at the police station." Mihari threatened him.

Hearing that, he choked up his saliva. 

"Y-yes." He replied..

"And when did that happen?" Before I knew it, Ai was beside them.

"A... Ai, I am here to save you." Takada ran toward Ai.

"Takada, you're a disgusting person. I totally hate you. Why would you just torture him like that?" Ai came toward me.

"I was just trying to save you." He looked at Ai as if he couldn't believe his eyes. 

"Don't you dare to come any closer. If you do, I will definitely kill you." She replied in rage. 

"Tsk. I will definitely save you." Saying that, he and his gang left the class.

"In your dream." She muttered and looked at me." Are you alright?" 

"Yeah. Thank you, guys." I thanked them.

No matter what they did once, Yuki and Mihari did try to save me. 

"Oh, no. You're bleeding." Yuki tried to come closer to me.

"I will bring him to the infirmary." Ai took my hand.

"Thank you, Ai." I thanked Ai as she was trying to help me.

Mihari and Yuki watched us go to the infirmary. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"How much are you going to sleep?" I heard a voice and before I knew it, there was a beautiful lady in front of my eyes. She was the doctor in our school infirmary. 

Why am I in the infirmary? Ah, now that I remember it. I was beaten by Takada like a shit and Ai took me here. She helped Sensei apply medicine to me. After that, Sensei told me to take a bit of rest. So, I slept in the infirmary. 

"It is already the final period. I think you have a physical education today, right?" Sensei asked.

"Yes." I nodded. 

"Then go to the changing room and change back to your training outfit. I have work to do." She told me and sat on her chair. 

"Thank you, Sensei." I thanked her. 

"It's okay, just don't start fighting again." She replied. 

She might have thought that I was fighting. Well, I didn't bother to prove myself innocent and left the room. 

Now that I think about it, I feel like I have to pee. Let's go to the toilet first. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Ah, Ai is here too?" 

As I went toward the toilet, I saw Ai entering the female toilet with her friends. I went toward the male toilet which was just beside the female toilet. I hurriedly entered the male toilet and released my loads. 

"Ai-chan, you're really dating him?" 

I heard a girl asking Ai about something. It might be about me. Between male and female toilets, there's a thick wall. So, when it's quiet, anyone can hear what the girls are talking about. 

"He is the worst partner possible. He looks really creepy. Besides, I feel like he will cheat you in the future." 

Some girls might be trying to convince Ai about not to date me. I have faith that Ai will try to cover me up. She will tell them why she loves me. 

"Yeah, she is right. Please break up with him, Ai-chan." 

"It's not like I am dating him because I want to." I heard Ai's voice.

What does she mean? 

"What do you mean?" One of her friends asked.

"You see, I really hate that Takada guy. I know that he is going to threaten me to date him. I did find Takada creepy. But I can't just tell him to go away and expect that he won't try to hurt me, right? So, I thought up a plan." 

"A plan?" 

"Yeah, I started to date Shamim. Now he became Takada's target and I was able to happily enjoy my life." 

I can't believe what I am hearing. She doesn't like me. She was just acting all the time? It can't be true, right? She was just lying, right?

Arreh? I should be crying right now. But why am I not crying? Why can't I find tears in my eyes.

"So, you're just using him?" 

"Yeah. Who would date such a pig like him? I-i am definitely not dating him. I am just using him." I heard Ai's voice again. 

I knew that something like that could happen. There's no way a girl like her would love me. I am pathetic. I just want to die. Why am I still living after getting betrayed by everyone. 

I think I should have never woken up. That dream was the perfect life one could have ever imagined. Ayaka is perfect for me. I don't need anyone else. I don't think I would fall in love with anyone again. I have Ayaka. Even if it was a dream, I am sure that she won't betray me. 

I hate getting betrayed by everyone else. I hate it. I just want to die. 

15