Raging hatred
650 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While shamim was having a happy love session with his new girlfriend. Two figures were seeing the whole thing from behind. One of them is a girl around Shamim's age and another one is a guy who had a book in his hand. 

"I kinda hate that girl. Who does she think she is? She is taking my Shamim from me." The girl started biting her fingers. 

"What's so good about him? Even though he looks creepy, four pretty girls in our schools are into him. Besides, all of them are parts of the five Goddesses of our school." 

Five Goddesses refers to five most beautiful girls in Shamim's school. They not only have good appearances but are also perfect in every sense. Fushida Ai is also a part of it. 

"Do you need to know? I only want him to be mine. He should be mine. It doesn't matter if he is bad looking or good looking. Besides, you should not be the one to talk." She replied mad. "Listen, he is the most handsome man in this world. No, in this whole fucking universe. Do you understand?" 

"Y-yes." The guy replied while swallowing his saliva in fear. "So, why did you call me here?" 

"I want you to help me." She replied.

"Help you? With what?" He replied.

"I want you and your gang to kidnap some people." The lady replied and gave him some pictures.

"Hmmm, let me see." He started observing." Don't tell me, you want me to kidnap these people?" 

"Yeah and you have to do it within today." She smiled." Tonight will be the night when I and Shamim are going to become one and these bitches are going to watch the whole thing. AHahahaha." 

She laughed like a mad person. Watching her laughing like a crazy person, the guy became a bit surprised. He knew that this lady was totally insane.

"What will I get in return?" He asked.

"You and your gangs will get to have these super beauties. They will be your playthings after I finish my job." She smirked.

"Eh? But if I needed those ladies, I could do it without even accepting your request. Besides, why would I take this much risk?" He seems uninterested.

"Well, I just happened to record a gang  having fun with a girl. What should I do? I think I should just make it viral. Ah, I might earn a lot of money." She laughed like a crazy person. "Besides, they might get arrested. Who knows?"  

"I understand." The guy accepted her request." We will take your request. So, don't do anything crazy." 

"I got it." 

After that, the guy left the place and the girl continued following Shamim. 

"Ah, don't worry, Shamim. Tonight, we will become one and I will have you. We will kill those bitches who made you suffer like this. We will take revenge on every one of them."  

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"Look, look. He is the guy." 

"Can't believe, he got one of the Goddesses as his girlfriend."

"It must be a lie."

"I heard that they lives in the same building. Don't you think they have done it?" 

"No way in hell. Look at him, he is creepy as fuck. She will definitely dump him pretty soon." 

As we entered the schools together, I heard people talking about us. Well, it's true that we might not suit each other and I am kinda ruining her reputation. 

"Okay, Shamim. I will have to go to the teachers room as I have to talk to miss Michelle. You can just go back to class. I will be there in a minute." Ai told me and went toward the teachers room.

I walked a bit and went to my classroom. Everybody was watching me as if I was the most disgusting person in the world. As if I stole something from them. 

Well, it's a normal occurrence since I have started dating Ai. But I am okay, since I have Ai. She is really a good person. 

*Step *Step *Step *Step

"Looks like you've finally decided to come." I saw a few familiar faces around me. In front of me, there was Takada Kensuke.

"Wh-what do you want?" I asked while being a bit scared to be honest.

Takada is the son of the chairperson in this school. He has a lot of power within this school. Besides, he is rich and handsome. But he has one sided crush on Ai. He was planning to confess his love for Ai, but Ai confessed to me before he could do it.

"I heard that you're dating Ai and you live in the same house?" He asked me as he was angry. 

"Umm... T.. Technically, yes." 

He grabbed my collar and raise me up.

"Gahhjjoo... gaaahooo." 

As he grabbed me and raised me higher in the ground, I felt like I am going to die. My neck started to hurt and as I was hanging.

*BAM

"Ouch... Gyaaa.." 

He threw me into the nearby wall. My whole body started aching. I was really in pain.

"How dare you steal my Ai. She is mine and mine alone." He came closer to me and spoke in mad.

"Yeah, Takada. Beat him." One of my classmates cheered Takada. 

"Yeah, yeah. Just let him know his place. He is trying to blackmail Ai-chan." 

"He is a scum. Just make him suffer." 

They started cheering like crazy. It's as if, the whole class is against me. It's as if I was the one who is the bad person here. 

"Believe me, I didn't do anything." I tried to convince him. "Gyaaaaa." 

Without hearing my words, he kicked me in my stomach. I spilt blood without my knowing. 

"Do you think I would believe such a lie. There's no way Ai would date you. You might have blackmailed her into this relationship." He spoke with rage.

"Ouch, it hurts..." He kicked me again and I split blood again.

"What do you think you're doing, Takada?" I heard a female voice.

As I looked at the directions where the voices were coming. I saw two female figures. They were Yokohama Yuki, my childhood friend and the person who betrayed me when I was a child and Niwa Mihari, she was my girlfriend in middle school. Mihari cheated on me with a senpai in our school. I don't particularly hate them, it's just I don't want to think about them. Both of them were the people I used to love and both of them betrayed me. 

16