Prologue: It was all a dream
748 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

*Chirp *Chirp

 

Chirp *Chirp

 

"Um? It's already morning." I woke up and found myself in my familiar room. Nostalgic. It's clearly the old, run-down room that I used to live in.

 

Yeah, this is the room I used to live in in my previous life. It's small in size and pretty old. But it does contain a small shower attached to a toilet and a kitchen.

 

Wait, why am I here? I don't understand. What's happening? Was that all a dream? If so, it was a pretty long dream. It's as if I were in paradise.

 

Well, now I am back to hell.

 

Yeah, it's a hellish world for me. I was always hated by my parents. I don't really understand why. It's been like this ever since I was born. They did give birth to me, but they have always used to say that I was unwanted.

 

 

Well, later, I learned why they hate me so much. It seems after my older sister was born, my father went overseas for work, and I was the result of my mother cheating on him with another guy. I heard he was pretty rich, and my mother met him in a bar. They stayed the night in a hotel. Well, let's not talk about my mother's adultery.

 

Later, my parents decided to give birth to me. But that's it. Mom thinks that I am the result of her mistake, and my father, her husband, doesn't like me as I am not his son. So, I ended up getting abused by my family members. I do remember that they never treated me as their own family member; they treated me as their slave. Well, sometimes I do think that people treat their slaves much better.

 

When I was in the sixth year of elementary school, one of my closest friends framed me for bullying another friend of mine. I had only two friends, and both of them betrayed me at the same time. It became a big issue in my school, and my parents were called, and they got lectured by the headmaster. So, it broke their patience, and I was kicked out of my house.

 

 

At that time, I was totally desperate and didn't have anything to eat. Let alone studying. But at that time, a Messiah came to me. It was an old lady. She let me stay in her old, run-down house and contacted one of her relatives to give me a job.

 

 

Thanks to her, I was able to survive the hardest time of my life. I will always be grateful to her.

 

At first, I was freeloading her house. But now, I pay her monthly rent.

 

"Yosh, everything is alright."

 

I got ready to go to school. By the way, I checked the date earlier, and it seems that today is the day after I fainted in bed. So, it seems that the whole gender ratio world was just a mere dream. I think I am going to miss my dear Ayaka, Akari, and others.

 

But I am happy that I have a girlfriend now. Two days ago, one of the most beautiful girls, Fushida Ai, in my class confessed to me. I was as surprised as you guys are. I look creepy as sh*t. I even have dark circles under my eyes. So, it was strange that she confessed to me. But as she is the granddaughter of my benefactor, I was sure that she wouldn't lie to me.

 

To be honest, I had an eye for her. She is one of the most beautiful girls in my class. She is gorgeous and very good-looking. She has a very kind personality. She treats everyone equally. Even though I was a shit, she never treated me as if I were a bother. She is really kind.

 

 

*Knock *knock

 

"Shamim, are you awake? We have to go to school." A very gentle person knocked on my door. I know who she is. She is my new girlfriend.

 

 

I was betrayed by my girlfriend once. But this time, I am happy that I got to have a kind person like her. She even bothered to come here. She insisted on going to school with me.

 

"Wait, a minute. I will be there." Saying that, I wore my shoes and opened the door.

 

I got to see her beautiful face. Today is going to be a very good day.

 

 

"Moo, we are going to be late if you keep waking up late." She pouted cutely.

 

"I saw a long dream. Maybe that's why I woke up late today." I came up with an excuse.

 

"Moo, you and your lame excuses." She pouted. "By the way, did you dream about me?"

 

 

"Umm, who knows?" I wondered. "I saw I was in heaven, and I had an angel as my wife."

 

"Hoohoo. Then that angel might be me." She giggled.

 

"I don't know. But you're definitely an angel." I complimented her.

 

 

Hearing my compliments, her face became red.

 

"Ahem, you've become so smooth with your flatter suddenly."

 

"Well, I was stating the facts." I sighed.

 

"That's why I hate this side of you. You're so dashing that you've no idea about it." She muttered something.

 

"Did you say something?" I asked.

 

"Nope." She suddenly grabbed my hand. "Let's go."

 

 

She started pulling my hand and started running toward our school.

 

"Wait, I am going to fall. So, don't pull me." I tried to stop her. But it didn't reach her ears. She was too busy pulling me away.

 

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

While Shamim was having a happy love session with his new girlfriend, Two figures were seeing the whole thing from behind. One of them is a girl around Shamim's age, and another is a guy who had a book in his hand.

 

"I kind of hate that girl. Who does she think she is? She is taking my Shamim from me." The girl started biting her fingers.

 

"What's so good about him? Even though he looks creepy, four pretty girls in our school are into him. Besides, all of them are parts of the five goddesses of our school."

 

Five Goddesses refers to the five most beautiful girls in Shamim's school. They not only have good appearances but are also perfect in every sense. Fushida Ai is also a part of it.

 

16