Celestial Summoning(Part-01)
375 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Celestial being? What's that?" I asked. 

Yukito was about to reply. But the guy who was sitting on the chair stood up and came in front of me. He pulled out a book from his bag. 

Isn't it the same book that guy gave me? What's going on? Is it the reason why I am like this?

The guy calmly looked at me and asked,"Let me ask you some questions. I want you to answer truthfully. What do you know about this book? Who gave you this book? I want his address. I want you to say everything you know about that person." 

He seems to harbour hatred toward that handsome guy. That guy does look suspicious. What did that guy do to make him harbour such hatred? 

"To be honest, I don't know anything about this book. I can't even read this book. Today, in the park, I met a strange guy and he gave me this book. I don't even know his name. But he did look shady to me." I replied genuinely. 

He looked at me intensely and sighed.

"It seems you haven't lied. Okay, let me tell you about this book. The book says that it's a book that summons celestial being. But actually, it's a book which helps you to summon a demon and makes contact with him. To summon the demon, you have to sacrifice a person and after that, you will be able to request anything you desire from that demon and he will fulfill your wish." He revealed. 

"You can read this book?" I asked him with a surprise expression. 

"I can read this book too." Yukito smirked. 

"I am Niyanu. I have been searching for a book like this. There are numerous books like this in this world. But this one is special. It lets you directly make contact with demons rather than giving you a skill." Niyanu explains. 

Why does he explain this to me? It's not like I am his friend or anything. 

"So, now that you've got what you wanted. Can you please untie us?" I asked him. 

"Nope, I can't. I am thinking about making you a sacrificial goat. You seem blessed with some kind of energy. So, the more mana goats have the more powerful the demon is going to be. So, I have to kill you." Niyanu said with a straight face.

"Don't you dare you bastard. I will kill you. I will erase your whole existence. Don't you dare put a single scratch on my Shamim." Reina-neesan yelled. 

"Niyanu-san that's not what we planned." Yukito panicked. 

"I am here to chit- chat. He is going to be my sacrificial goat and that's final." Niyanu insisted. 

"Why don't you just sacrifice one of these girls?" Yukito insisted. 

*BANG

Suddenly we heard a loud noise. It's a noise of shooting. The next moment, Yukito fell onto the ground and his head was bleeding. 

"You talk too much. If the boss says that he wants this guy to be his sacrifice, then it has to be this guy. Don't forget that he is our leader and you're just a leader of a five member group." A guy who looks like he is in his early twenties says while shooting Yukito...

"Yukitoooo." I yelled. 

The girls look frightened too. I got scared too. It was my first time seeing someone killing others. Besides, it was my childhood friend. What's going on? We are dealing with the real hooligans here. I am scared. I am scared. I don't mind they kill me. But I don't want them to kill my sisters and these girls. Anything but that. 

Why am I even trying to save them? I am so stupid. Even though they betrayed me, I am thinking of gambling my life for them? Why? I don't understand. I am not a saint or anything. But in the end, I think I did love these girls. 

"I don't mind being your sacrificial goat. But I have a wish I want you to fulfil." I pulled up my courage and said to Niyanu. 

"What is it?" He looked at me. 

"I want you to let these girls go. I don't mind being your sacrificial goat or whatever. But please don't let someone scratch these girls." I spoke. 

"No, Shamim." The girls were surprised by my sudden wish. 

"What are you talking about Shamim. You can't sacrifice yourself for us." Reina-neesan yelled. 

"Yeah. Please don't do that." Mihari yelled too. 

On the other hand, Niyanu was really surprised by my sudden request. He has never ever imagined that I would request something like this. 

"Puhahahaha, you're really something else. I have thought that you would try to beg for your life. But you choose to beg for others instead. What do you think you are? A saint? Ahahaha." He laughed really hard. It was the first time I saw him laughing. He had a very serious expression on his face." Okay, I will fulfill your final wish. I give you my words that no one will touch these girls. But these girls will have to forget everything that occurred here. I have power to do that. Don't worry, it won't be painful." 

"But boss. You said that you are going to give these girls to us? They are really beautiful and I want to taste these girls." A hooligan tried to spoke to Niyanu.

*Bang

Another person died in front of our eyes. Girls were still in the stat of shock. 

"I said that we won't touch these girls and this is final. Is it clear?" Niyanu asked his teammates. 

"Yes, boss." 

No one dared to disobey him..

"Thank you very much Niyanu. Now you may proceed to your ritual. I am ready." I sighed and said to him. 

Well, I do think I don't like my life. I know that I am going to die either way. Niyanu is an evil and he killed two person before my eyes and I am sure that he will take my life too. So, at most what I could do is to gamble my final moment and beg their lives. I am happy that I was being useful to them. 

12