Celestial Summoning(Part-02)
320 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank you very much Niyanu. Now you may proceed to your ritual. I am ready." I sighed and said to him. 

Well, I do think I don't like my life. I know that I am going to die either way. Niyanu is evil and he killed two people before my eyes and I am sure that he will take my life too. So, at most what I could do is to gamble my final moment and beg their lives. I am happy that I was being useful to them. 

I know that this is so stupid, but it can't be helped. That's what I feel like now and I won't regret my decision. 

After that, they began to make some sort of circles on the ground. After finishing making a circle, they brought me in the middle of the circle and cut my ropes. 

"What are you doing. Let go of him. I beg you, don't do that." Reina-neesan yelled. Her eyes were full of tears. 

I can truly understand that she is frustrated with her uselessness. The same goes for others too. They started yelling and crying. I tried not to look at them. I know that I will feel sad if I look at them. 

Niyanu was enchanting something while looking at the book. I don't know what it is. He stopped enchanting and looked at me. 

"Now sit in the middle of that circle." He said to me. 

He gestured at the guy behind him and he brought a knife to my neck. 

I know that this is my final moment. After this, I will lose my life. Finally, I will get freedom. It's totally amazing. 

But for some reason, I feel sad. I looked at the girls. 

They were still crying. Nee-san was trying to break the chair while yelling. But she is not superhuman. She is just a normal person. She has some limits. 

"Thank you everyone for being in my life." I smiled at them. 

"Noooooooooooooo." they yelled. 

The next moment, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I feel like I started losing my strength slowly. Warm blood started coming out of my neck. 

Ah, so this is what it feels. I don't feel any pain anymore. It's just that everything is getting blurred and in a moment, my whole life flashed in front of my eyes. 

I still can't hear them screaming, but it's getting further and further away and everything is becoming darker and darker. 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

"I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you.I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. I will kill you. You have to die." 

After Shamim lost his life. Reina started to become crazy. It's as if she became a broken machine. On the other hand, other girls were in shock too. They started to believe that it's just a dream. It's just a nightmare. There's no way Shamim would die. They just refused to believe the truth. 

"Can someone make her mouth shut? I would like to continue my final enchantment." Niyanu ordered. 

Someone came and tied her mouth with rope. She couldn't talk anymore. She did try to yell. 

"€¥$¥¥$¥¥$¥¥$¥`¥¥¥¥€¥π¥¥¥€€." 

"€¥$¥¥$¥¥$¥¥$¥`¥¥¥¥€¥π¥¥¥€€." 

"€¥$¥¥$¥¥$¥¥$¥`¥¥¥¥€¥π¥¥¥€€." 

"€πππ##@@#@#2###@@¥$¥¥$¥¥$¥¥$¥`¥¥¥¥€¥π¥¥¥€€." 

Niyanu started enchanting. While black misma started to coming out of Shamim's dead body. the whole Warehouse started to get darker and darker. The whole misma started to gather in front of Niyanu. This continued for thirty minutes. 

"€¥$¥¥$¥¥$¥¥$¥`¥¥¥¥€¥π¥¥¥€€OM." 

The next moment, the black misma turned into a humanoid shape. As Niyanu opened his eyes, he saw a black shadow was standing before him.

"Why did you called me?" He heard a demonic voice. 

"Oh, great lord. I wished to make a contract with you. My soul will belong to you and instead of that, I want you to give me your power." Niyanu urged. 

The shadow didn't reply. Instead he started observing the whole warehouse. One body picked his attention. He went closer to that dead body. 

"Ho, how usual for a mere human to process such a high mana even after he died. I like it. So, you're the one who killed this person, right? Who are you? You don't seem like a normal person." The shadow asked Niyanu. 

"I am your humble slave. My name is Niyanu." He politely replied. 

"Ho, I understand. I have heard your wishes. But I can't make any contact with you." The shadow replied. 

"Why is that my lord?" Niyanu was surprised. 

"After all, you've stepped on the land mine." 

The moment shadow said that, suddenly everyone in the room felt a divine pressure. They couldn't even stand properly. Niyanu tried to look at the source of the place where the pressure was coming. He saw a beautiful angel descending from the sky. 

In a cascade of ethereal radiance, a resplendent angel unfolds her majestic presence. Adorned in a luminous white gown, intricately adorned with golden threads that dance like celestial whispers, she stands with ten wings outstretched, each feather a symphony of iridescent hues. A divine halo, a golden circlet, hovers above her serenely contemplative visage, casting an aura that mirrors the sublime grace of her celestial existence.

"Filth. Problem. Vanish." 

That divine being said three words and the next moment, Niyanu and his hooligans body started to melt like they were in the lava. 

"Gyaaaaaaaa... It hurtsssssss.... It hurtssssss.... It hurts....." 

Niyanu and his hooligans started to scream in pain. The next moment their body disappeared. 

"Demon. What. You. Doing." 

The divine being looked at the shadow and asked. 

"What am I doing, here? I was called here. So, I don't know either. But it seems today's case is really unusual." The shadow replied. 

"Unusual. Tsutsumi Shamim. Dying. Unusual. Reality. Changed." 

8