Celestial Summoning(Part-03)
339 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Unusual. Tsutsumi Shamim. Dying. Unusual. Reality. Changed." 

"So, it's as I have guessed. Reality one did changed. I was surprised to see him dead even though he processed so much mana. Why did this happen?" The shadow asked the divine being. 

"Appeared. Bug." She dignifiedly replied. 

"I see. So, a bug did appear. I thought so too. So, what's your plan? He still has some mana left. Do you want to replace his soul with someone else?" The shadow asked. 

"Negative. Replacing, time waste. Existence, move, reality two." She tried to explain her plan. 

The shadow did understand the meaning of those words. 

"So, you want to move his existence to our reality? That sounds interesting. Then I have a wish." The shadow spoke. 

"Permission, approved." 

"I want to have him. It's possible for you to make him my son, right? I kinda feel like I want him." She wished. 

"Approved. Condition." 

"So, you approved it. But you have a condition. I see. Well, it's not like everything is free. So What is it?" The shadow asked.

"Impurity attacks. Save Tsutsumi Shamim. He, key, open, border." 

"So, you're saying that, I have to save him when impurity attacks. Also, he will be the key to opening the border between the human and demon world in reality two? Interesting. Accepted. There's no way, I will let my son get consumed in impurity. Thank you, administrator-sama." The shadow showed respect to the divine being. 

"You. Go. Time up." The divine angel told the shadow.

"Yes. As you said, my time is really up. So, I am going." Saying that, she disappeared. 

After the shadow disappeared, the divine being slowly went to the Shamim's dead body. She touches his body and the next moment, it disappears. 

"Shamim." 

Reina's consciousness came back. No, she didn't faint. It's just that she saw everything and understood everything. But she is just a mere human. After this much shock, she couldn't have managed to speak. But she tried to break her limit and finally managed to speak. 

"Strange. Human. Retained Consciousness. Strange." 

Even the divine being was surprised by seeing Reina's sudden transformation. 

She knew that Reina loves Shamim dearly. But it's just a worldly affection. It's not possible for her to transcend her limit. The angel never thought that a yandere can have this much power in her love. 

"Understood. Humans, spoke. Desire." The angel gave them permission to speak and said that they should speak about what they want. 

Reina couldn't understand what she meant. But she did understand that she has to tell her about her desire to stay together with Shamim.

"I want to stay with Shamim. I want him. I want to receive his love. Please. I don't want to stay in the world where Shamim doesn't exist." Reina spoke her desire. 

"Me too. I haven't even proved myself innocent to him. So, please, I want to have a chance to prove myself innocent. I want him. I need him in my life." Mihari spoke.

"I know what I did was wrong. I want to use my life to serve him. So, please let me be with him." Yuki spoke about her desire. 

"I know that I have lied to my friends about my feelings for him. I know that I was really selfish and even though I loved him, I couldn't say it loud. I wanted to be with him while I didn't want others to think bad of me. So, I created problems for him. I know that he might've heard what I said to my friends in the toilet and it makes him hurt. But believe me, that's not what I want. I admit that I am a selfish person. I don't deserve him. But still, I wish to be with him. I wish to serve him. I want to get loved by him. So, please let me be with him." Fushida Ai spoke out her desire. She admitted her fault. 

"You, everyone, hurt, him. But he, save, you. So, I, grudge, not. I, give, everyone, one chance. You, transmigrate, reality two. Find him. Serve him. If, betray, your existence, disappear." The divine angel accepted their wish. 

She tried to said that," You guys betrayed him. But he tried to save you guys. So, I don't hold any grudges. I will give everyone one chance. You guys will transmigrate into reality two. You guys should find him and serve him. If you guys betray him again, your existence will disappear from reality two." 

Everyone somehow understood her broken language. 

"Angel-sama. How would we know that he is Shamim? Will his appearance remain the same?" Reina came up with the courage to ask. 

"Appearance, change. You, understand." 

"I understand. Thank you, Angel-sama. We will forever be thankful to you." Reina and everyone thanked the angel. 

"Chit-chat, over. You disappear." The moment she said that, the girls started to disappear. Before everyone knew it, they lost their consciousness and they disappeared. 

When everyone disappeared, the divine angel was about to leave but her eyes fell into another figure. It was the dead body of Yukito. She slowly went toward him and looked at the figure strangely. 

"Strange. What's happening here? They are giving me surprises again and again. Why did this body have a female soul bonded within it? It should've been a male soul. No, he had a male soul when he was born. But somehow when he was still a child, his soul got exchanged by a female soul. Strange, truly strange. It must've been hard for you to cope up with a body which doesn't belong to you, my child. That's why you've fallen in love with a male person. Okay, I will transmigrate you to another world too. This time, you will be a female and you won't have any other problems. Also, this time, I want you to find Shamim and tell him why you betrayed him in this world. I am pretty much sure that he will understand." She muttered. 

After that, a bright light appeared in Yukito's body and he disappeared too. 

"Now let's erase their existence in this reality." Saying that, she started enchanting. 

The moment she finished enchanting, everyone's existence was erased from this world and no one remembered if Shamim and others ever lived in this world. 

9