Abilities
351 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Kero *kero

*Kero *Kero 

*Kero *Kero

"Huh...." 

When I woke up, a very familiar ceiling was above me. Yeah, I know this ceiling. It's my apartment in the Eternal Light Kingdom. I tried to pinch my cheek and it did hurt. 

"So, it was all a dream. Well, it did feel real. It's as if, it really happened to me. Well, it might be one of the nightmares that gets when I sleep."

I do hate the fact that these days, I have been constantly getting nightmares about my previous world. 

*Ding


[You've broken the first seal.] 


*Ding


[You've unlocked New abilities.]


*Ding


[You've unlocked New abilities.]


*Ding


[You've unlocked New abilities.]


*Ding


[You've unlocked New abilities.]


*Ding


[You've unlocked New abilities.]


[To learn more about your abilities, just imagine a screen and mutter ability.]

Wait, what's going on? I started hearing mechanical sounds. What does breaking the first seal mean? What does unlocking new abilities mean? I don't understand. Is it some kind of anime? Am I going to have abilities like I used to see in fantasy anime? 

Okay, let me do what that mechanical sound says. 

I imagined a transparent screen and muttered, "Abilities."

"Whoa." 

Suddenly a screen popped up. 

There were few abilities written on that transparent screen. 

**Name:** Shirou

**Race:** ####

**Sex:** Male

**Age:** 16

**Partners:** 01 (Ayaka)

**Element:** All


**Abilities:**

1. **Memory Glimpses:** Occasionally sees glimpses of another person's or thing's memories, providing valuable insights.

2. **Restore:** Has the power to restore objects or living beings to a previous state, mending damage or rejuvenating vitality.

3. **Infinite Vigor:** Possesses boundless energy and stamina, allowing sustained activity without fatigue.

4. **Language Absorption:** Can quickly learn and understand new languages, facilitating communication in diverse settings.


**Additional Ability:**

5. **Empathetic Resonance:** Can establish a deep emotional connection with others, fostering empathy and understanding in relationships.


```


**Explanation of Abilities:**


1. **Memory Glimpses:** This ability allows Shirou to occasionally catch brief glimpses of memories associated with a person or object, providing him with valuable information and insights into their past experiences.


2. **Restore:** With this power, Shirou can undo damage to objects or living beings, restoring them to a previous, undamaged state. This ability can be particularly useful in various situations, from healing injuries to fixing broken items.


3. **Infinite Vigor:** Shirou's boundless energy and stamina grant him the ability to engage in sustained activities without experiencing fatigue. This endurance can be advantageous in both physical and mental pursuits. You can now have sex all day long. 


4. **Language Absorption:** The capacity to quickly learn and understand new languages facilitates communication in diverse settings, allowing Shirou to overcome language barriers effortlessly.


5. **Empathetic Resonance:** This additional ability, not initially mentioned, allows Shirou to establish a deep emotional connection with others. It enhances his empathetic understanding, making it easier to connect with people on an emotional level and fostering stronger relationships.

What the hack are these supernatural things. Am I in a fantasy world or something? Well, it does look like a fantasy world compared to my previous world. But it's not mediaeval, it's a modern world. 

According to the system or the lady with a mechanical voice, I have few skills. I can occasionally glimpse someone else's memories. But it seems I can't control this ability.

I have infinite vigor and restore things. According to the system, I can understand any language if I try. So, when it comes to language absorption, I have to try to learn first. But this skill will make it a lot easier for me to learn a language. 

"Umm." I heard a beautiful sleeping voice. I looked at the person beside me.

Yeah, as you guys guessed, my beloved wife was sleeping beside me naked. Well, we did it several times last day. She must be tired. She is a normal human compared to me who is becoming a monster.

Well, she also possesses the ability to control Aether weapons. So, she is not a normal person after all. 

Her slander and beautiful naked body is making me seductive. I kinda started to feel like I want to do it with her now. 

I slowly started to fondle her whole body. I started with her melons. These are really soft and squishy and I like these boobs. My left hand was still feeling her melons. While my right hand started to explore all the way to her hips. 

"Mmmnnn~" she unconsciously left a soft moan as I was touching her body. 

"Umm~ Good morning, Husband." She woke up. "You're really energetic in the morning." 

"Good morning, honey. You see, boys get energetic in the morning and it's their wife's job to handle this energetic moment." I replied with a smile. 

"Fufufu, I understand. But we can't do it now, you have a date with Akari-san today, remember?" She reminds me of my date with Akari. 

"I do know that. But no matter what, I want to do it now." I insisted. 

"Ah! What will I do with this boy." She sighed. "Okay, we will do it only for one round. You have to stay energetic for Akari-san too." 

She really is kind and cute. If it was my previous world, my wife would have killed me for even thinking of dating another girl. But in this world, wives help their husbands to have dates and encourage them to have sex with more girls. I kinda love this world. 

As I was thinking, a soft pair of hands touched my hip and pulled me closer. Our naked bodies directly touched each other. Her soft and juicy lips started to feel mine. As her lips taste really juicy, I will always allow her lips to feel mine. 

As we immersed ourselves in a deep connection of feeling each other's warmth, her hand started to fondle my dick. Our tongues started to play with each other and before I knew it, we were already lost in the pleasure called Sex. 

9