Date with Akari(Part-01)
385 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's already ten o'clock and I am waiting for Akari on the ground floor of the building. I wanted to meet her in a nearby park or somewhere else. But she strictly forbade me from doing that. She told me that if I wait for her outside, something unfortunate might happen to me and she doesn't want to take such a risk. So, in the end, we decided to meet on the ground floor of my building. 

To be honest, she said that I should wait for her in my apartment. But I refused. If I did wait for her in my apartment, it would more likely feel like any other normal days. I wanted to do something special. I wanted to feel like we are having a proper date. Like she will come and ask,"Sorry, did you wait?" 

And I will smile and reply,"No, I have just arrived." 

Ah, I am so handsome. 

"Sorry, did you wait?" She came hurriedly to me and asked. 

Yes, that's what I was waiting for. But I couldn't reply to her question as I was planning. She looked really stunning. Up until now, I have seen her only in military dress. But now she isn't wearing a military dress. She was wearing a beautiful one piece dress. Her beautiful dress was mixed in white and blue and she looked stunning in it. She was wearing a beautiful strawhat that suits well with her dress. 

She always looks really elegant and demeanor. But right now, she looks just like a gorgeous noble. She who would believe that she is the general of this kingdom. She looks more like a gorgeous lady who looks good in any dresses. 

She applied beautiful lipstick and I think it's red in colour. Her lips are always enchanting, but lipstick on top of lips just enhanced her lip's attractiveness. It kinda became lustrous. 

Her gorgeous aura can easily make someone fall for her. I am kinda happy that I am going to have a date with such astonishing beauty. I am really happy. 

"Sorry, for being late." She apologized again as I wasn't replying to her earlier apologization. 

"It's okay." I hurriedly replied." To be honest, I was mesmerized by your beauty. It's too much of a gap. You look good in a military dress. But right now, you look totally different. How should I describe it, you look more beautiful and gorgeous. I couldn't even let my eyes off you." 

Hearing my praises, she slightly blushed. But she did her best not to show it in her face. But to be honest, I was totally able to see her blushing. She looks stunning when she blushes. 

"Ahem, you look handsome too. You look like the perfect prince of every girl's dream." She praised me too. 

"I don't know about any other girls. But I do want to become your prince, my princess." 

Hearing my words, her face became totally red. She just became a tomato. She is surely cute. Who would believe that she is in her late twenties. 

"Y-you're already the prince of my dream." She muttered. 

"Did you say something?" 

"N-no." She replied. "I just think you're really handsome." 

I was able to hear that. But as she intended it not to let me hear that, I acted like I couldn't hear what she was saying. 

"I see. Thank you." I thanked her. "Today, I will be in your care. You know that I don't know much about this country and anything else. So, I will totally depend on you today." 

"Yes, leave it to me." She said with enthusiasm.

"By the way, can I say something in your ears?" I asked.

"Why not?" She made her ears closer to my mouth. 

"You might already know that, today is my first date. I might have a wife, but haven't gone on a date with her yet. So, you're going to take my first time." I whispered in her ears. 

Her face became red again by hearing the word 'first time'. 

"I-i-it's my first time going on a date with a guy too." She replied with a beautiful blushing face. 

Wait, so she hasn't been on a date with someone else. She has the power to get any guy. But she has never been interested in any other guy. So, I might be her first partner and I want to be her only partner too. She is really beautiful and I want to marry her. 

"So, you've gone on a date with a girl before, huh." I teased her. " Ouch, it hurts." 

"You shouldn't make fun of your elder. Even though I look like this, I am still older than you." She replied while grabbing my ear. Her face was totally red. Well, she was blushing from the beginning. 

"You're so cute that I couldn't help myself. Besides, I wasn't simply teasing. I was just stating the facts. You're stunning and gorgeous. Can't wait to have fun with you." I smiled. 

Seeing that, she sighed and slightly smiled, " Me too." 

Today is gonna be really an amazing day. I think I will enjoy her company today. 

Now that I think about it, it wasn't my first date. I was almost raped during my first date. I totally forgot that. Well, whatever. In the end, I just want to have a memorable day with Akari and make her my girlfriend officially. 

12