Date with Akari(Part-02)
229 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, where are we going?" I asked Akari about our destination. 

"Hum, let's see. I have a very special place I want to go with you." She replied with a beautiful smile. 

"I see. So, we are going to one of your favourite destinations. That's amazing. I am kinda excited."

"Haha, don't be too excited. You're making me worried." She replied while driving. 

Right now, I am on a date with Akari. Akari is driving her flying car. She seems to be an expert in it. Wait, I saw Miyuki driving a car too. I don't know how to drive a car and this one is especially a flying car. What if I just accidentally push the break when we are still floating. But it seems that both Akari and Miyuki are experts when it comes to driving a car. 

"Is it mandatory for girls to know how to drive a car? I saw Miyuki driving in a car too. So, I am kinda curious." I asked her. 

"Well, it's not like it's mandatory. In fact, a lot of girls can't even afford a car. But it's true that girls do want to learn how to drive a car. It's just you see, it's kinda embarrassing when you're going on a date, but you can't even drive.  Besides, there's also some other reason for girls to want to learn how to drive a car. They want to show off in front of a guy. Also, some of the girls have to learn how to drive for their job. For example, Miyuki-san has to learn to drive because of her job." Akari tried to explain the whole condition. 

"I see. I understand. It's like it's not mandatory, but girls do try to learn to show off." I replied. 

"Well, you don't want to ruin the mode of male partner by using general transportation during a date." She replied while looking in front. 

"I see. It must be hard for the girls who are poor." I replied. 

"Well, it's not." She replied. 

"How?" I asked.

"They don't get to show off. You see, most of the male likes rich ladies. So, poor ladies can't even dream of having a male partner." She explained..

I see. It's rare for a poor person to get a partner. Well, the same goes in my previous world. It was hard for a poor guy to find a partner. No one would be interested in dating a poor guy. So, the situation here is simply the same. 

"Ah, we have arrived." We have arrived at our destination. It was a park if I am not wrong. 

"A park?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's a famous dating spot in our royal capital. This park is called The Enchanted Grove. It's famous for its natural and man made beauties." She explained while getting out of the car. I did the same. 

The Enchanted Grove, nestled in the heart of the Kingdom of Eternal Light, is a haven where nature and humanity dance in perfect harmony. As we step into this living canvas, they're greeted by a burst of vibrant colors – flowers that seem to have captured the very essence of sunshine, swaying gently in the breeze.

Amidst the beauty, cozy benches invite them to share whispers and laughter, surrounded by a chorus of singing birds perched in the branches of ancient trees. Stone pathways guide us through this living artwork, inviting exploration hand in hand.

A bubbling brook winds its way through the grove, reflecting the azure sky above, and friendly ducks paddle among water lilies, creating a scene straight out of a storybook. Towering oaks and willows provide shade, offering a natural canopy under which couples can steal quiet moments together.

In the heart of the grove, a charming gazebo invites us to sit and watch as butterflies flit from flower to flower. The air carries the sweet fragrance of blossoms, creating an intoxicating perfume that wraps around them like a comforting embrace.

The Enchanted Grove is not just a park; it's a living, breathing sanctuary where the beauty of nature intertwines with the shared experiences of those who explore its winding paths – a perfect backdrop for any couple's journey through the Kingdom of Eternal Light.

"The atmosphere around here is really comforting. I can't really believe that we are still within the royal capital. I kinda understand why it is called the famous dating spot." I admired the beauty of this place while sitting under a natural canopy. 

"You're right." She comfortably smiled. "You see, when I was a child, I used to visit here with my mother. It was one of my favourite places. I still remember that I used to urge mama to come here." 

"I see. So, this place contains a lot of memories of you. I do understand now why you chose this place for our first destination. I kinda feel like wanting to know about your memories regarding this place." I kinda started feeling like knowing her. 

"To be honest, it was a risky plan. Usually, when a female plans their dates, she has to be careful that her partner doesn't feel like she is bragging about herself. But in this case, choose a very different approach. I wanted this place to be our first destination no matter what. It's not like I have a special memory about this place. But I do find this place very special." She replies. "Ever since I was a child, I was blessed with being born in a noble family. I had everything I have ever wanted. My mother is the head of our family, so she has always been busy. Whenever she gets free times, she used to come here for a stroll. We used to play here together with our mother. It was really fun." 

She started memorising her past and memories of this Enchanted Grove park. 

11