Date with Akari(Part-03)
266 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, this place has always made a huge impact on my life." She started recalling. "I used to come here whenever I felt happy or sad, and you can simply say that this place is kind of dear to me."

 

"I kind of understand that. Otherwise, you would've chosen any other place." I replied to her.

 

"But that's not the only reason why this place is so dear to me." She told me.

 

"Is that so?" I asked her about it.

 

"Yeah. Because it was the place where you made my heart skip a beat for the first time." She revealed.

 

"Eh?" It totally surprised me. What does she mean by saying I made her heart skip a beat for the first time? Well, it's not really unnatural for us to know about each other since both of our families are nobles.

 

But still, if what she said was true, then we did know each other for a long time.

 

"We knew each other from the beginning?" I asked.

 

"Yeah. Our family is not really close. But I do know Sakura-sama. So, we've met each other in the past. You might've forgotten about it since you don't have any memories." She explains.

 

"I see. I had no idea." I was too surprised. She really caught me off guard.

 

"It was the day when I was still a student. I was kind of strict from the beginning. So, I have always had a hard time making friends. But as I was from an influential noble family, people used to gather around me. At that time, I had a crush on a particular guy. What was his name again? Ah, I might have forgotten about him." She tried to remember the guy she had a crush on. Well, she is a normal girl. So, she might have some crushes.

 

 

"Well, whatever. I had a huge crush on him. He was also a kind person. Well, at least, that's what I used to think. One day, when I was passing through a corridor where it usually remains quiet, I saw the guy I had a crush on engaging in a baby-making act with my best friend. They were badmouthing me, and it felt really bad. I never imagined that it would hurt a lot when I heard my crush badmouthing me, and his company was my best friend. I was too depressed at that time. So, I got out of the school and came to this park. At that time, you came here with your aunt. I tried my best not to show my sad sight to anyone. But you somehow noticed it and soothed me. It was a very memorable moment for me." She said this while having a beautiful smile on her face.

 

 

Hearing that, I kind of get embarrassed. Somehow, I wanted to thank my old self. If my old self had never approached her, I wouldn't have been able to see her beautiful smile. I kind of feel fortunate now.

 

 

"Let's go to the lakeside." Saying that, she smiled again.

 

"Yeah, let's go." I smiled too.

 

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆Akari's POV∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

"Okay guys, that's all for today. See you guys tomorrow."

 

"Stand, bow. Thank you for today." All of the students paid respect to their teacher as she left the class.

 

"Akari-san, can you explain this part to me?" As our teacher left the class, one of my friends came to me because she had a problem with a particular part. To be honest, I'd usually be happy to help her. But today I have a problem. I wanted to invite Koichi-sama to watch a movie. I know that he wanted to watch this movie, so I tried my best to get an advance ticket.

 

"Sorry, I had to go." I apologized to her as I saw Koichi-sama getting out of the class. I want to catch up with him. I have to hurry.

 

"It can't be! I kind of missed this part as I was dozing. I have to understand this part for our upcoming exam. Otherwise, I might be in deep trouble. My scholarship is in trouble." She started begging me.

 

She is a very good friend of mine. She was a commoner, and she somehow managed to get a scholarship at our prestigious school. If she doesn't keep up with expected results, she might be in deep trouble.

 

"I can't believe a scholarship student dozed off during the class. What's going to happen to our future generations?" I sighed.

 

"Ehehe."

 

"Don't 'Ehehe' me." I gave her a tsukkomi. "Okay, I understand. I will do it hurriedly. So, listen carefully."

 

"Yes, mam." She gave a millennium salute.

 

 

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

 

 

*Breathe *breathe

 

*Breathe *Breathe

 

*Breathe *Breathe

 

"Looks like. He has already gone." After teaching my friend, I hurriedly tried to search for Koichi-sama. But I couldn't find him anywhere. It seems that he really left the school. I don't know when he will come to school. Since it's not mandatory for males to come to school every day, Koichi-sama usually comes to the class once a week, and it's the only way for me to talk to him.

 

"Ah, you're here, Akari-san." I heard Sensei's voice.

 

"Yes, Sensei."

 

"Hey, Akari-san. If you're free, can you help me with something?" She said this to me while putting a box she was holding on a nearby bench.

 

"I would love to." I replied instantly.

 

"Can you bring this box to the old building? There is a storage room. You just have to put this box there, and your job is done. I will tell the student council members that it will take time for you to join them." She said it to me.

 

"I understand. I just have to put this box in the old building, right?" I asked for confirmation.

 

"Yes. That would help." She replied.

 

"I understand."

 

"Thank you, Akari-san." She thanked me as I took the box and went toward the old building.

 

8