7: Bro, I’m Wildin’ (I don’t give one woof about what you bark about my title)
229 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I regret everything. Note to self. Never, ever, binge research chinese philosophy again. I now have a lot of knowledge in my head that breaks my head. Way to dampen my motivation, good thing it's a new arc and I opened up a lot of possibilities with this chapter. Hayst, the things I do for world building.

It's been a what? the end of the week?! Everything is going surprisingly well... too well actually, I had set 3 days for hunting beasts evenly around a week to give me about 9 days of leisure—if I complete my task within the day that is. Now someone from Earth would ask, that doesn't make sense. Oh, but it does! 365-days years, 30 12-day weeks1Named in the 12 Earthly branches, 10 heavenly stem months over the course of 5 wuxing2 5 elements from the 5 elements philosophy of China. phases, and 5 wuxing days. Currently, the day is approaching the end of the 1st week of the Metal Phase.

Coincidentally, I advanced to a Sleepless on the day of Jin3Metal in Chinese., which is the transition from the month of Ji to the month of Geng4Ten Heavenly Stems.. Specifically, Huang Dynasty, Year 564 of the Wood Monkey.5Chinese inspired calendar. I regret everything.

Tonight, I'm doing an event to completely max out Sleepless. I'm going to feel completely free.

I've been planning this event for a few days now and by the end of the week, I'm throwing a party, with a special ensemble between Shengai, me, and Wu Zirui. It was also a perfect situation because Aiguo Hai, my junior, has broken through. Imagine the pain I felt when that guy only took 8 and a half months, about 300 days and here it took me 2 and a half years, which is seen as one of the most trashiest qualities of talent that at the least barely qualifies.

I can only blame the quality of my average talents which aren't suitable for cultivating a completely stable base. Thankfully, effort pay off with patience and my cultivation would only continue to become more stable.

Being an average talent, my spiritual roots is a three-attribute, Metal-Fire-Water, which was also reason for why I chose the techniques I've been wielding for a while now.

In these days, my qi has fully turned into fragrant copper wine, while I can't manifest it, it has several physical benefits to me although minor which includes minor increase in defense, minor increase in wine tolerance, and minor fire resistance. If I were to compare it to a Sequence 9, a qi gathering cultivator would basically have more or less the same rounded combat ability that a Sailor or Hunter would have, while a typical cultivator theoretically might have less balance capability than a Sailor and less combat ingenuity than a hunter, they're overall ability should make up for it. As for a Warrior, my bias lies on the fact that it would definitely be superior to to any qi gathering cultivator, and if qi condensing cultivators didn't have weird effects when utilizing qi then they can also be floored. Alas, hypothesis would only stay as such when I haven't experienced the sequences for themselves.

At this moment, I'm practicing with Shengai and Zirui using instruments. Shengai uses a harp, or what the Chinese equivalent is called a Guzheng, a kind of zither which is about 16-26 strings depending on the individual, while I played the Erhu, a two-stringed violin, Zirui opted for a Pipa, comparable to a lute or a guitar. After pining for inspiration, we made a song just for tonight.

Right now, I'm doing my best to put emotion into my music, practicing to be more fluid. I had an easier time mastering the Erhu since I once played the violin in my last life, the more impressive part is Wu Zirui whose skill is truly one for respectable praise, I've been told that the Pipa is a really hard instrument to play and I wouldn't want to try finding out till I can confidently say that I mastered the Erhu. On the other hand, Shengai mastered more than just the Guzheng, she's had times playing Guqin, a 7-stringed zither, and Dizi, a transverse flute.

Soon, we'll be able to bring out an amazing performance.

[Darkness Pathway: Sleepless Lv. 87/100

Nocturnality Lv.95/100

Night Vision Lv. 87/100

Evening Spirituality Lv.81/100

Evernight Lv.100/100]

Soon, I'll discover more about the system.

 


 

A few days before, a conversation happened between Gu Yue Li Yong and Ruiyu Ai that evening. But before that, the two were spending time together. The place they were spending in was one of the more prominent restaurants at the back of the second floor. Fortunately, the building was designed to have a open walls with a clear and fanciful scene of the greenery and humble buildings outside.

When it comes to the Outer Court, it was divided to different sections, aside from the different halls, other things that deal with commercial business were on another side with considerable amount of trees that scatter along stone pavements that lead to restaurants and stored. This is either by cultivator merchants or even some mortal servants who earn a living through selling common goods.

Coinciding with his role to be responsible over Ruiyu Ai, Li Yong also introduced the sights to her and the inner workings of the sect. He had already talked about it before but it wasn't a topic that last once.

"How can those pillars hold the building?", Ruiyu Ai asked in between her portions. She had been taking in the scenes around her and finally settled at the wonders of architecture.

"Well if I could describe it, there is a simple and tricky aspect. Naturally, the pillar simply has to have strong enough material to hold up the building. The problem is that if the roof...", Li Yong pointed to the ceiling, "...were to be too far from the pillar, then it becomes harder to sustain the weight. People either connect the pillars using bars but the most common tactic is to have another pillar in the center.", He shifted his pointing finger to the middle of the floor where another pillar could be seen.

Li Yong had an idea and took a finished plate, it's diameter was about a palm. He placed it on a chopstick and balanced it using his experience in his past life to which he thought, 'Ah, to be a human with too much time in their hands. The fruition of my efforts.'

Ruiyu Ai stares at the trick with awe. Next, Li Yong made the plate spin while getting up from his seat, "It might be a bit complicated but the gist of this is that spinning the plate makes it easier to balance.", He didn't think it would be suitable to teach her about physics at a time like this.

"...", Ai slightly nodded, both with half-confusion and half-agreement.

Done with his little trick, Li Yong made one take around the table and sat back down, prompting himself to place back the utensils, "By the way, how was the food?"

"Better than in the city.", Ai nods at her own conclusion.

"Naturally. When cultivators spend most of their time in solitary confines, they have an incessant desire to fill the void of boredom that has accumulated, ah, but there are indeed those so obsessed with cultivation that they can solely live in seclusion for the benefit of cultivation. They put in double or even quadruple the effort and it consequently brings them to surpass others.", Li Yong explains with a bitter smile.

"Does Brother Yong think it's best to solely concentrate on cultivation?", Ruiyu Ai softly whispers out. Her eyes drifting to the empty plates on the table.

Li Yong mind subtly thought back to before he had time alone with Ruiyu Ai.

.

"Hm? Are you looking at Sister Ai perhaps?", Shengai curiously peeks over the troubled expression on Li Yong's face. The latter flinched–startled by the former, he realized it was Shengai.

"Ah, I'm sorry if it bothers you.", Li Yong shifted in place, having the feeling being caught, he wasn't trying to hide it but he felt responsible about it.

"No need. You both can take your time alone if need be.", Shengai nods while approaching close to Li Yong, right in front of his face.

"...Huh, but then...", Li Yong wasn't one to easily lose composure, so he was able to coherently ask even in a slight fluster.

"Just be sure to take me on a date too.", Shengai then did a cute pose. To Li Yong, it felt ridiculous, cute, but definitely something ridiculous to process.

"I have to teach you about the common sense of relationships while I'm at that.", Li Yong put on an expression that completely shows that he didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He wanted to know more about her too, for her to go to such length, either she was too innocent or accepting, 'Should I feel like a hypocrite or accept it as it is? Whatever goes, but I should honestly clear things up.'

"Puhu~", Shengai placed a hand over her laugh, failing to cover the rest of her delighted reaction. Her fated one could only smile genuinely.

.

"While it may be effective, I do not think people should sacrifice their life for immortality, because even the immortals can die and mortals can live happier than cultivators.", Li Yong smiles in satisfaction in tandem with his response. He wouldn't be shackled by the benefits that blinded most. He decided to live life how he wanted, satisfied with what he puts himself through, even if it meant...

Li Yong slightly glanced over Ai.

"...", Ruiyu had drifted on to slight contemplation, temporarily giving an end to their conversation. Fortunately, the mood wasn't spoiled and they both continued to enjoy another set of meals.

.

"Good evening, May I ask a question Saint Yong?", Later that night did Ruiyu Ai privately knocked on Gu Yue Li Yong's door.

"Hm, Sister Ai, it would be bad if someone we're to listen around. I suggest we don't use any titles like that in the sect.", Li Yong waved his hand in the air, indicating a vigilance.

"Yes, Brother Yong.", Ai reaffirmed herself only to be taken off guard.

"Can I call you just Ai?", Li Yong abruptly echoed.

"Fwue?!", Ruiyu Ai jolted as her shoulder raised slightly shaking her modest chest.

"*pft*, I don't care about formalities, call me what you want as you wish, and please do excuse me if you want me to call you in another. We could be called of equal standing here in the sect so I won't feel offended."

"Not at all...c-can I call you Li Yong?", Ruiyu Ai slightly stuttered.

She recalled their time together walking in Sky Fall City where they ate the streets together and how she, a village girl, learned more about city life, and how Li Yong gave her the opportunity to. Surprisingly, she recalled the former first and it made her conscious to a slight blush.

"Feel free to call me that as much as you will, Ai~.", Li Yong shows a really pleased smile. It is a happy one full of his sincere joy.

Ruiyu Ai became mesmerized, it was not because of something cliche like his charming smile,

oh, it was handsome, yes. but,

What really triggered her reaction was when she thought about, 'How, how, can he be so pleased with me just calling his name?', and like that, it did a number on her psyche. A thought that made her flustered, unsure, and nervous, rather, she had no experiences with men other than in her family since the family was a frail one, the females of the family always took to not stray from home or do strenuous activities outside.

To her, romance was something that her mother only used to describe, pure stories and concepts which was something of complete fantasy. The thought of it's possibilities flooded her mind.

It felt foreign, it was unfamiliar, but it wasn't unwelcome—more like it was fascinating.

"U-uhm, Li Yong... I wanted to ask if we can find immortality from the Midnight God..? Ah, but if isn't to be talked about..", Ruiyu Ai felt like she blundered the same mistake twice, since Saint Li Yong had asked her to keep matters down, she had asked of something compromising.

"Haha! It is simply one of the things one can achieve if you give your faith to 'Him'. Any one of his Saints and Angels have achieved immortality. Including me, ah, but be sure not to talk about this again. I can't have you responsible for the Midnight God's believers leaking out to the world, humans are greedy, they'll hunt us down in the pursuit of their own righteousness.", Li Yong shook his head in amusement after laughing boisterously, 'Oops, shouldn't have laughed that loudly.'

 


 

During Li Yong's third ever commission from the Shadow Hall. He came back with a baby Red Brass Rhino. It took a lot of scouting and a complete stampede chase to get it but he eventually caught one by studying his prey's behavior, luring it out from the herd.

Unfortunately, he had to repeatedly carry that beast because of it's stubbornness,  leading Li Yong to carry out mission all the way to the sect while keeping a leash on its mouth. If this was on earth then he would have been interrupted by animal rights activists.

When he reached the entrance of the sect, he encountered a very familiar person, "Oh, it's you."

"I feel insulted... Why so distant First brother? Actually, congratulations for breaking through First brother! Let's go and meet up some girls in the tea house."

"*Sigh*, Fourth brother, my sanity decreases every time I have a conversation with you."

"Don't be like that First brother! Here, let me help you carry that. After this you can help me pick up some girls in the Crafts Hall..."

"...", Li Yong could only stare flabbergasted at the crass bluntness that his Fourth brother, Shi Zhenxiang.

"Hahaha!", Shi Zhenxiang heartily laughs.

Was it ever mentioned how Zhenxiang recognized Li Yong as the First brother? It was because the latter was to interact normally with Wan and more girls would approach Li Yong than Zhenxiang. Naturally, the Fourth brother made way for his First brother.

When they arrived at the teahouse, they both sat by the outside. Outer disciples would glance at the both of them for several reasons, some with recognition and other with confusion.

Days have already pass and people are getting the news that the False Genius, Gu Yue Li Yong, finally broke through. People would recognize the man with natural dark skin as an obvious identified trait. They were incredibly rare, and usually a person may only be of that color if they practice a body technique.

While Wan could be called a genius, Shi Zhenxiang could also be called a genius in his own right, having talents in various fields such as swordsmanship, alchemy, and soul cultivation.

Shi Zhenxiang is also the most well-known disciple among their batch, surpassing the fame of both the False Genius and the True Genius, Deying Wan. As for how people perceive his image on the other hand...

People that know him either think he's a pervert or talented, maybe even both but not many would dare to offend him due to his status as a member of the Royalty, specifically a long distant branches of the Imperial family. Being a member of the Royalty is only possible through the decision of the Emperor or through the union of marriage.

---

It would not be unusual for someone of that status to abuse his status but I knew better now. The clues were in front of me but I slightly held prejudice when we first met, thankfully I found a good brother, "It seems a lot of people are looking at us."

"Good, the more, the better."

"You still think they're watching you?"

"I can't be so sure but I've already shown them how 'strong' I am."

"Definitely, your 'talent' has surpassed most of us. You might become an Inner Disciple soon.", It was a Royal candidate struggle. Shi Zhenxiang, the second son of the Royal Duke Shi, is one among many competitors for the hand in marriage for the Royal Princess Zong Mengyao. Normally, nothing funny should happen as scuffles between competitors would violate the terms, rendering the perpetrator ineligible in the competition.

Unfortunately, Shi Zhenxiang is being targeted by his elder brother. Duke Shi had already died. And according to the law, the eldest son is to inherit deceased's title and wealth unless otherwise assigned by the one who holds the title or the Emperor himself. Duke Shi died a strange death, and it was noticed by Shi Zhenxiang who knew his elder brother's personality.

Shi Qiang, the elder brother and now Royal Duke, is extremely jealous of Shi Zhenxiang, while their ages were completely separated by 10 years of age, he probably hated Zhenxiang because the former Duke Shi favored Zhenxiang and would have given him the title he held if he were to fail marry Zong Mengyao.

This is why Shi Zhenxiang decided to join a sect and trick Shi Qiang into thinking he was a talented alchemist, but secretly he's been honing his soul techniques and sharpening his sword. Either he takes his brother down or successfully come out on top in the competition.

He fears that his brother might not only lower his inherited status down to a mere noble but he might take it as far a drawing his kin's blood.

"That is as expected—nothing special about it. But you— you've caught up First Brother, I almost thought you'd leave us behind."

"Haha! What's that supposed to mean? I supposed to say the same for you, leaving us brother in the Outer Court.", He probably knew that I went out of the sect immediately after promoting. Hehe~, did he think I went to his brother? Possibly, and he can't confirm it.

"You know what I mean...", He's worried that I might pull my brothers under the rug in some way. Well, it isn't far fetched considering what I've been able to do. The 'incident' that involved our brotherhood was a huge testament. When it comes to us, I was what was keeping the brothers in a link and they can't deny that I could as well destroy them as much as pull them together.

"...Don't worry, you're First Brother is someone you can count on. You'll see, I have things set for us.", 

"...Thank you First Brother, really.", Fourth Brother sighed in relief as he stopped his jittering feet.

"Hayst... None of that sentimental stuff, we have a party on Hai Tian, you should blow off some steam, cool down, and enjoy.", I told about the event I've concocted.

"Will there be girls?", Brother Shi revealed a sharp glint in his eyes.

"If you dare hit on either one of my juniors then I'll see to it that you suffer. One is also my girlfriend just so you know.", Be my guest, I will show you to your new home, even if I have to bring you personally to the Underworld.

"Alright alright, sheesh.", Shi Zhenxiang leaned back on his chair as he chuckled but it can be seen that I did intimidate him.

"Oh, but Sister Wan is fair game.", I wasn't some madman so I knew who I had to rights of freedom to. Ruiyu Ai is under my protection while Shengai is my girlfriend, Deying Wan has no such relations that give me the rights to restrict her freedom—she's her own woman, and free to know any guy she likes.

"What do you mean fair game? You might as well tell me I can court a rock.", Zhenxiang grumbled sarcastically. Truly, Deying Wan herself isn't interested in anyone, let alone her love life, her social circle might as well be the elders, me, and her clan, with the last one being restricted in terms of contact while the elders are completely reserved and there for guidance.

"You can, can't you?", I quipped.

"Whose sanity is decreasing now?", Shi Zhenxiang held the side of his temple.

"Mine surely, Fourth Brother."

"I bet you've turn into a moron after all."

"Heh, I bet your brain went to mush due to all the heat your getting from the your 'alchemy assistance'", I deal a blow to him. Although this pervert is putting on a disguise, he's not entirely made of stone. 

"Hm?", I noticed someone familiar, he also seems to have brought people with him and has a look of hesitation on his face...Bingqin Luan! Took him long enough to gather his troop, probably because he's just an underling, it probably took some time for him to have his backer, by it's name, back Luan up.

Alas, he really had bad timing because Zhenxiang is with me at the moment...or maybe it was luck?

"What is it First Brother?", Zhenxiang turns his torso while in his seat, twisting his head enough, he sees Luan and quirks his eyebrow.

"Disciple Bingqin. I see that you brought your underlings with you?"

"Watch your tongue! This is Young master Chu!", Luan declared with haughtiness.

"Oh? I didn't know young masters follow their underling's orders, not only that but they let their dogs bark for them, how unsightly."

"!!!", 

"Disciple Gu-", 

"Bingqin! Shut up!", The Chu guy shouted out in displeasure. It seems I totally provoked him, I'm a natural at this. No wait, I shouldn't give myself too much credit.

"Puhaha!", The only reason I can be this dastardly is because of the brother laughing near me right now.

"Hmph, Disciple Gu Yue, I only came to talk peacefully."

"Haa? You? then what is your whole orgy parade doing with you?

Don't think I didn't see Disciple Bingqin walking in the front. You should know by now that peace talks aren't effective when having your mutt in the front.

No, you're just here to threaten me aren't you?", I repeatedly peg his pride.

"Disciple Gu Yue, I'm only going to say this once, apologize to Disciple Bingqin or we'll have problems."

"Suuuuure~, sure~, I apoooologize Disciple Bingqin. I have reflected on my actions. uwuwu~.", I started fake crying. I really wanted to pull their leg. I also shifted my foot, lightly tapping on Zhengxiang's foot.

"Alas, First brother, I understand your plight. Young master Chu, I hope you can excuse us.", Zhengxiang then helped me up as I thanked him before we started leaving.

"...tsk!", He definitely wouldn't buy my acting but I'm only doing that just to make the relations between Bingqin and Chu worse, while both were humiliated in their own way, the former is left aggrievedly unsatisfied while the latter would feel like they have been implicated in something they weren't supposed to be involved in the first place. I can imagine that bad blood that would seep through.

It didn't miss my senses while we were leaving. I could see the glances between themselves which were buried in their extended glares on my back.

.

BAAHAHAHHAHAHA, "BAHHAHAHAHAHAH"

"HAHAHAHA", Zhenxiang is also laughing. Who wouldn't? It was hilarious.

"First brother." "Yeah?"

"I'm coming to that party.", He says while stifling his laughter.

"Welcome."

 


 

I was nervous but somehow it started vanishing as the night came. I wasn't one to open parties or events, rather I get invited to them all the time—draining, I know, which was reason why I don't go to them all the time. Don't sacrifice yourself—your being in the name of keeping face.

I feel my spirituality becoming stronger, whenever that happens, I feel mentally energetic, more... free, yeah, that's the feeling.

"Thank you for coming tonight for our special occasion. It's a meet and greet to welcome our new disciples— Namely; Aiguo Hai, Shengai, and Ruiyu Ai. Haha! Coincidentally, all of their names end with an 'ai'!", I hear a few chuckles, those with an easy sense of humor... the kind of humor that is so-so, but it keeps the mood.

"I'd like to thank my sworn brothers for being here, and Sister Wan, for finding the time come. You all know how Sister Wan is so it's a miracle, let's all greet her.", I wave to her. She sat with the girls, Ruiyu Ai and Shengai, having been acquainted and hit it off with each other, Zhenxiang on the other hand is trying to hit on.

"I hope you'll enjoy the drink and food. They're all free— special thanks to Second brother, Wu Zirui. Wish I was that rich. I'll pay you back, I promise.", That restaurant that both me and Ruiyu Ai went to days ago, I rented second floor. I probably splurged all of my spirit stones on this while taking in some debt from Zirui.

"Don't worry First brother.", Second brother waved his hand merrily while drinking some fine milktea. Speaking about milktea, it seems to have come from the Western Continent, I heard it was all desert there.

"Let's get the party rolling, Second brother, me, and Shengai are going to perform a new song. I hope everyone can give their honest opinion.", I nod towards Shengai and Zirui as we take up our instruments.

We get ready. Everyone turns towards us. It is time to start.

Shengai's fingers started playing the melodious background through her Guzheng, a sonorous feeling that fits the calming night;

Wu Zirui plays his pipa a while after, playing the same melody in round but in a different start, like an echo in a different tune, rising a deep feeling of nostalgia— wistfulness and sentiment of what was past and done;

I then offset the music with a different melody using my erhu, my strokes were slow and full of emotion, evoking thoughtfulness that engulfs the music;

Soon, I take over Wu Zirui's part as he stops, switching to play a different melody a while after, the song ramps up as wistfulness and sentiment turn to more energetic and unnerving while the thoughtfulness turns agitating;

When it had reached the peak, suddenly Zirui and I started playing our piece in lower volume, gradually did Shengai's ever resonant turn become more impactful and placating.

The piece ended with just Shengai playing a few more strings, the relief and peace coming back.

I kind of remember a line in my past life. I was in shocked and in awe at what was in front of me.

[Darkness Pathway: Sleepless Lv.100/100

Nocturnality Lv.100/100

Night Vision Lv.100/100

Evening Spirituality Lv.100/100

Evernight Lv.100/100]

[Darkness Pathway - Sleepless Sequence 9 has been fully digested]

[Conditions have been met:

Sleepless Sequence 9 digested

Reward:

Midnight Poet Sequence 8

Sleepless Beyonder Characteristics 5x]

[New conditions:

Digest Midnight Poet Sequence 8

Reward:

Nightmare Sequence 7

Midnight Poet Beyonder Characteristics 5x

Sleepless Beyonder Characteristics 30x]

[Conditions have been met:

Darkness Pathway Sequence 9 digested

Reward:

Twilight Giant Pathway Sequence 9 - Warrior

Death Pathway Sequence 9 - Corpse Collector]

[New conditions:

Digest Darkness Pathway Sequence 8

Digest Twilight Giant Pathway Sequence 9

Digest Death Pathway Sequence 9

Reward:

Twilight Giant Pathway Sequence 8 - Pugilist

Warrior Beyonder Characteristics 5x

Death Pathway Sequence 8 - Gravedigger

Corpse Collector Beyonder Characteristics 5x]

[Conditions have been met:

Main Pathways Sequence 9 digested

Reward:

New Main Pathway]

[New conditions:

Digest Main Pathways Sequence 8

Digest Neighboring Pathways Sequence 9

Reward:

New Main Pathway]

Now I was definitely shocked and in awe in what was in front of me.

And so, as a Midnight Poet, my spirituality bubbled up even more and I sigh, my voice carrying the power within it. It really felt like spirituality wanted to escape my lungs. It was a whole other potency compared to when I became a Sleepless.

"Thank you everyone. What do you guys think?"

"Amazing!", Aiguo Hai and Su Junjie shout at the same time.

"Beautiful!", Ruiyu Ai claps her hands.

"You three played masterfully.", Shi Zhenxiang smiles and nods in appreciation.

"I agree.", Deying Wan says her piece with an half-nod.

"Hm? First brother?!", Wu Zirui at first enjoyed the praises but becomes startled as my skin paled. I also noticed how my dark skin reacted, it is fascinating, to say the least.

"Shush.", I place a finger on my lips. I can see his confusion increasing. Deal with it, you'll experience stranger things.

I'm sure they'll understand. They ask a lot of questions and be totally confused, but they'll understand.

"Let's get the party started then~", Suddenly my voice became more melodious. This time, a few noticed my changes, namely, Shi Zhenxiang, Shengai, and Wu Zirui.

[Darkness Pathway: Midnight Poet Lv.20/300

Nocturnality Lv.110/200

Night Vision Lv.110/200

Evening Spirituality Lv.110/200

Evernight Lv.110/200

Midnight Poem Lv.15/200

Spiritual Sense Lv.10/200

Heightened Senses Lv.10/200

Nightly Intuition Lv.15/200

Twilight Giant Pathway: Warrior Lv.20/100

Warrior's Physique Lv.15/100

Weapon Proficiency Lv.15/100

Armory Proficiency Lv.15/100

Combat Proficiency Lv.15/100

Death Pathway: Corpse Collector Lv.13/100

Corpse Characteristics Lv.6/100

Corpse Autopsy Lv.6/100

Spirit Vision Lv.6/100

Necrotic Resistance Lv.6/100]

This ramped up real quick! I'm downing some tea. In my spirit, I can feel the genuine joy I get from all this. It was all worth it. The night is young— I say I deserve to hang out with close ones.

*Vomits Imaginatively*
  • Bruh... Votes: 2 15.4%
  • You alright Author? Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Stop making a poll every chapter Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Thanks for the chapter! Votes: 7 53.8%
Total voters: 13
7