Chapter 13: Blood
302 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Angela nervously nibbled on her nail, her eyes wide as she asked, "Do you know where he went?"

Tera shook her head, her eyebrows furrowing in thought. "No, I lost sight of him after he left the ballroom because of Yamcha."

Ariel chimed in, her voice heavy with worry. "He was quite distraught. Maybe something came up."

Lora nodded her head in agreement, her eyes sad. "Sir Zeek was fine until he talked to father."

Tera scratched at her cheek, her gaze distant. "Maybe it was because of the announcement. I overheard his conversation with  Jora, and apparently, the Kingdom of Krober's hero is a Viltrumite."

Lydia dropped her head, her heart aching for the man she had come to care for. She was likely the only person Zeek had shared his past with and knew what another Viltrumite showing up meant to him.

"I'm so sorry, Zeek," Lydia whispered to herself.

She knew she had to fill them in on his past, however sad it was. They needed to understand that having another Viltrumite other than Zeek was a potential danger to them.

Silence descended on Angela's room, the tension thick before Lydia finally spoke.

Lydia's voice trembled as she spoke, her soft words revealing her sorrow.
"I know why he left," she said, her eyes glassy with unshed tears. She went on to tell a tale of horror, of how his race had purged his planet.

She described the sights he had seen, the things he had done in order to escape. The room was silent as she spoke, her story evoking a sense of fear and dread that filled the air.

Her voice wavered, her emotions bubbling to the surface. She finished, her words lingering in the air like a reminder of the tragedy that had befallen Zeek.

Tera's lips drew together in a frown, her gaze heavy with sorrow and understanding. She could relate all too well to the tragedy of having your own people take away everything you have. 

The dimly lit room seemed to reflect her mood, the shadows of the furniture doing little to lift the oppressive atmosphere.

Angela's tears started to pool in her eyes as she remembered the day he was summoned. When she asked him about his origin, he seemed so fragile. She hadn't expected it to be such a heartbreaking event for him.

Jealousy flooded her when she realized he had been willing to open up to Lydia instead of her. She wished he could have found the courage to trust her with his story. 

The warmth of Lydia's hand quickly replaced that feeling of jealousy as they exchanged a knowing smile. Angela and Lydia had agreed earlier that night to help each other in their pursuit of Zeek.

"Let's all take a bath," Angela suggested, eyes twinkling, "We’ll clean up and try to comfort him when he gets back from wherever he went to decompress."

Ariel nodded. " Lora and I will go back to the Ballroom to say goodbye to the Representative and make sure the Experts are comfortable in their new quarters."

....

Lydia, Angela, and Tera descended the stairs that led to the Bathhouse, taking advantage of the bustle in the BallRoom to enjoy a peaceful bath.

As they opened the door to the women's side of the Bathhouse, they quickly undressed in the changing room, eager to get to the bathing area.

The moment they stepped through the door of the bathing area, a scene of horror greeted them. A thick trail of blood snaked from the open window, leading into the corner of the room.

Without hesitation, Tera moved in first, shielding the other two girls with her body as she cautiously followed the trail of blood.

Lydia and Angela stayed close behind her, their eyes scanning the room nervously as they slowly made their way to the corner.

Tera and Angela's screams filled the air when they saw the source of the blood. Zeek lay on the ground, his face swollen, bruised, and bleeding from his eyes, nose, and mouth.

Crimson liquid trickled from the deep wound in his side, and his clothes were torn apart, revealing his battered body.

With a silent groan, Zeek opened his one good eye and managed a bloody smile as he said, "Do I really look that bad?"

Tera managed to find her voice and asked, "What happened, Zeek? Who did this to you?!"

 Her voice trembled as she looked at him, her mind struggling to comprehend how someone could have done something so violent to Zeek, who she knew was now strong and capable of defending himself.

Zeek let out a choked chuckle, his lip twitching as he said, "You should have seen the other guy."

Angela's eyes widened in fury. "This isn't a joke!" She snapped. "Tell me who did this to you now! I swear I'll make sure they pay for this. I'll have their head on a spike and their body flailed and burned in the City Square!"

Lydia's face suddenly caught Zeek's attention. Her eyes were hollow and distant, like she was caught in a nightmare, and he said softly, "I'm fine, Lydia. I'm not going anywhere."

The light slowly returned to her eyes, and a sigh escaped her lips as she fell to Zeek's side. She placed her hands on his chest, glowing with a faint light as she tried to heal him.

Tears escaping her eyes, she said nothing, just silently sobbing. 

Zeek grabbed her hand and said, "It's ok now. Help me clean up, and we can finish healing me in the bedroom. I'll tell you everything that happened then."

" I got it," Tera said.

Tera helped him over to the shower, and all three girls cleaned him up before leading him upstairs to the bedroom.

...

Angela's eyes widened in outrage, her fingernails digging into her palms as her voice rose in anger. "That's a violation of the Rules!"

Zeek shook his head as he sat on a bench near Angela's bed, his gaze drifting to the ceiling. "I don't think Anissa cares about the tournament rules. I'm surprised she even agreed to fight in the tournament. I expected her to slaughter everyone in sight or force them to return her to our universe."

The trio was dressed in thin night clothes, and Zeek had to fight the urge to stare at the beautiful details that were laid out before him. Lydia's gentle touch as she wrapped the bandages around his wounds didn't help.

Angela bit her lip and perched on the edge of the bed next to Tera. "What did she say when you fought?"

A smirk tugged at the corner of Zeek's mouth. "The usual. Something about killing me and bringing my head back to Viltrum as a trophy. Oh, and she also mentioned something about killing you three and using me to breed. OW!" He winced as Lydia tightened his bandages.

Angela's face twisted in a look of disgust while Lydia forced a smile.

Lydia's voice carried an authoritative edge that Zeek had never heard before as she uttered the words, "I'm finished with the bandages; now lay on the bed." Her expression made it clear that it was not a request; it was an order.

He felt his heart beat faster, and his senses sharpened as he took in the smell of their shampoo, the feel of the bandages on his body, and the sight of Lydia's determination on her face.

Angela and Lydia exchanged a knowing glance, and Angela nodded her head firmly, her lips pursed in determination. 

With a grip on either side of him, they guided Zeek to the bed, the tension in the room rising.

Tera smirked, her voice thick with hidden meanings. "I think I'll sleep in my own bed tonight. Have fun, girls." She spun on her heels, her short hair swaying, and left the room.

Zeek's brows raised, confusion and anticipation written on his face. "W-wait, what's going on?" he asked.

Angela and Lydia responded to his question with action, their eyes alight with a passionate intensity.

They moved swiftly, draping him across the bed and sliding his shorts away. Zeek felt his heart thumping as their soft hands moved over his body, sending a thrilling sensation throughout.

The two women then began undressing themselves, the thin night clothes slipping off their gentle curves.

As they revealed their bodies, Zeek was captivated by the sight before him, and the air crackled with anticipation. 

His body tingled with pleasure as they tossed their panties aside, and he knew something amazing was about to happen.

Zeek's heart thudded with anticipation as he carefully looked over Lydia and Angela's naked bodies, admiring their beauty. 

Both beauties stopped at his sides and pressed their soft, warm breasts onto his chest. An electric thrill ran through him as he wrapped his arms around them, and they rested their heads contentedly on his arm.

Angela kissed Zeek's neck, exploring his body with her hands. 

Lydia pulled his chin gently, turning his face towards her so she could look into his eyes before claiming his lips with a passionate kiss. 

They took turns exploring each other's mouths, and the taste of their combined saliva sent a shiver of excitement through Zeek.

Lydia's courageous exploration seemed to electrify the air around them as her hands slowly made their way down just below his belly button before stopping.

Zeek felt a tingle run through his body, and he pulled away from Angela, lifting them both onto him so that he could look them both in the eyes.

He gazed at them for a moment, feeling a warmth surge through him, unlike anything he had ever experienced before. 

He knew deep within his soul that this was the revelation his mother had foretold.

He tenderly kissed Angela and Lydia on the forehead and whispered with a sincere smile, "I love you both. Thank you for showing me such genuine kindness."

Lydia and Angela both locked eyes and let out a mischievous giggle before looking at him, their eyes softening with the most intimate look of love any man could hope to see from the women he loved.

"I love you too, Zeek," Angela said, caressing his forehead with her own.

"I love you too," Lydia replied, pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek.

Zeek smiled, his lips aching for their touch. He leaned in to kiss Lydia's neck, his fingers trailing down Angela's body before grabbing her ass and pulling her closer.

Lydia moaned and pushed him away playfully, her smirk turning into a devilish grin. "You can't today. We have to heal you," she said, her voice full of desire.

Angela purred into Zeek's ear, her breath sending shivers through his body. "That's right," she said, her voice full of teasing. "Be a good boy, and we'll both take very good care of you."

Zeek was speechless, " When did these two become so bold?" He thought to himself.

....

Zeek stirred as the morning light seeped in through the window, his arms still holding on to Lydia and Angela, who had both fallen asleep in his embrace.

Softly, he leaned down and planted a kiss on the top of each of their heads as they stirred in response.

Their eyes slowly opened, and they smiled, leaning up to kiss him on the cheek in unison. "Good morning, I love you," they said in perfect harmony.

A smirk crossed Zeek's face as he replied, "I love you too."

The two girls quickly hopped out of bed. Lydia had already begun to dress herself before helping Angela.

Zeek couldn't help but admire the beauty of their naked bodies as they dressed.

Just as he started to get out of bed, they both snapped at him in unison.

"Stay in bed!" Angela commanded.

"You will be resting until tomorrow. I'll bring you breakfast after I'm done helping Angela - got it?" Lydia added.

The sternness of their voices reminded Zeek of last night in the Bathhouse. He felt a pang of guilt and complied, "Alright, I'll stay in bed."

The girls smiled and finished getting ready before bidding Zeek goodbye and leaving him to his thoughts.

8