Reason 2
87 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

__Rich boy poor girl__

"Nin was the only heir of the big multinational company and because I am not that rich, Well I am a penniless orphan. His parents were obviously against our pure and beautiful relationship. Yet he still persisted. He broke off his ties with his family for me never complaining me about hardship, for he loved me so much.
But then his parents Blackmailed him
with the threat that they would harm me.....
Hence to protect me he promised his dad that he would move abroad, rather promised to himself that he would come back and take everything that belonged to him"

She waited for a nod from snow to say yes.

Then with a sigh, she continued
"But 4 years have passed, he should just come back now!"

Snow tilted his head, hit her forehead with his paw."woof_ woof " As if checking it contains a brain or not.

"Ohh! Maybe he has already returned but didn't find me. Does that mean there was some misunderstanding here"

"However, shouldn't his mother try to bribe my money? Then I would throw money on her face and declare 'My Love is not for sale' Subsequently someone would click a photo in an angle where it seemed as I had taken the money willingly. Misunderstandings build up"

"Nothing as such happened."

Due to finding such a big plot not taken revelation and there was no attempt on her life. May felt disappointed.
"Yaa, you're right if Nin was rich heir Why would he be on streets? Also, he would have gifted me many expensive things; some clothes, some jewellery. Ah! he just bought me breakfast and dinner that too most of the time at the food stall. He never gave me a gift." she whined.

" Maybe he was acting as a poor man to test whether a women's feeling for him were real or were they just for his property"

"Hehe! Trust the person you choose completely or never choose the one you can't trust.
There should be no games in love
If he is really a young heir. I would despise him because that meant he didn't trust me enough to tell me. also he didn't gift me anything." she sighed.

Snow "woof_woof" agreed.

May continued "Let's keep this one on hold for now"

Snow scolded "woof_woof!!!"

May rebuked "No, I am not Greedy. Besides, imagine yourself in a coat and tie. In a big mansion with a swimming pool. Eating caviar and truffles, Travelling in a Bugatti, or even private jet. I will pamper and groom you and show off my rich dog. You just have to act cute."
"woof_woof_woof_woof" some dog's pupils dangerously dilated and black eyes though trying to act fierce yet looked cute.

May, considering cold atmosphere discarded this reason too...
"next "

'oh scared me whenever I say dog he barks repeatedly he so dislikes being called a dog. Hmph!!'

1