Reason 3
90 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

____Nation comes first____

"Nin is a cool spy or some secret agent fighting for world peace or at least a military officer in top security organisation.
He came here for the mission but hopelessly fell in love with me. So the mission was adjourned for a while. Somehow he came in contact with some secrets which needed to be disclosed to the government. At such a time for my safety, he didn't contact me all these years. Nin is patriotic and a hero saving lives. For him, responsibility comes first. So he left.
Once matter resolves he would come for me. This seems better, right
This is absolutely possible " May exclaimed proudly.

Snow raised his paw just to her forehead but then midway hit his own head as if checking if there is a brain inside for being all ears to this stupid woman's rambling.

She seems to be satisfied with this reason

"Snow, Nin will get a medal for his achievements. Imagine him being presented medal of honour"

"I would then be the wife who could send her husband to war, doesn't even cry; but instead proudly exclaims 'that is my husband
I am willing to sacrifice him for humanity. he. he"

"Woof...woof.....woof...." Snow hid his head in her embrace not wanting to look at her anymore.

"Oh, No.. I don't want to sacrifice Nin to war, what if he comes back with some part missing."
The ears of the animal twitched.
"What if Nin returns with some disability...
I would have to take care of him for,
feed him, bathe him;
Also for pee and poo .....
I can't say that... I am still a virgin"

Thinking about it she sighed " Even though bitter. It's my fate. I will take care of him, but why hasn't he returned yet?"
Her anxious voice turned back to normal. She grinned.
"Huh! Nin loves me so much...
I didn't imagine. He didn't want to burden me with his responsibility so... Ehh!!! then he won't come back"

"This was the worst option If something truly happens to Nin then I.."
The dog's ear perked up this time but he didn't make a sound.

May had mist in her eyes. She looked like she will cry anytime soon...

"Then...I... I, How would I find out Why he left me??"
Trying to refute her own reason she said "When we were dating I didn't see any cool stuff and gadgets. You know like laser guns, cool watch, x-ray glasses, exploding chewing gum...At the very least he must have black mask and black suit to be an SPY.
Though I haven't seen his body, he didn't seem to be much muscular. Don't military men exercise regularly.
My Nin is weak and lazy. He doesn't even like morning walk." appeased with her logic and argument

May announced "Cancel this option "

Seeing snow not replying she patted his head which still buried.

Snow weakly barked "woof "

1