0.2 Meet the System
494 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They awoke in a black...no, an NONEXISTENT  space, with no passage of time, no gravity, nobody... just true nothingness. The only thing that they knew existed was the...glowing green screen in front of Hivestia's stitched souls.

[Greetings!: Due to your world and/or plane's demise all souls with a positive karma ratio have been selected for rebirth.]

[Greetings!: Each soul shall be reborn of a race of their choosing with their starting skills gained based on much karma they're willing to part with! May the Creator smile apon you!]

("The in the Hells is happening now..?"), asked The Jester.

[Error!: It appears you are not just one soul, but instead five mismatched together! Haphazardly, I might add!]

[Warning!: Adjustments have been made to your interface due to your anomalous nature compared to what is standard in System controlled space.]

("Hey! We aren't 'anomalous'!"), shrieks The Berserker. ("Yeah, just a little chaotic! It's an aesthetic!"), adds The Anarchist.

("Quiet,"), a cold voice echoes from The Judge, ("We must first understand, then we must flourish.")

[Prompt: As a [Multitude of] reincarnated individual[s], your first task is to pick a race.]

[Warning!: Due to your nature, each of your souls must pick one race each. The end result will always be a [True Chimera] of the races selected.]

As the System finished, another screen blinked into existence, filled with a near infinite number of races to choose from and from multitudes of sub-races.

("Before any of you do something stupid, I'm picking [True Dragon (Cosmic)]."), stats The Researcher.

[Race Name: True Dragon(Cosmic)

Description: Dragons, most of the time, are the natural rulers of monsters. However, True Dragons are like Gods amongst men. Only 0.001% of any Dragons born has the opportunity to evolve into such creatures. Each True Dragon has a concept they embody, and only one of each concept may exist on a world at once. You embody the depths of the cosmos and it's mysteries.

Traits:

True Draconic Body: All of your physical stats are worth +200% more. +50% potency to all but non-physical damage resistances. Damage from your affinities heal you for 10% of what would have been dealt.

True Breath Weapon: You have a breath weapon which deals 10%× Your Level of your Intelligence as damage per second. You may use an affinity of your choice as its damage type.

Weapon of Truth: You deal, at minimum, 1% of any instance damage you deal to any target.

Conceptual Aura(Cosmic): Every minute, you generate a star that deals your Intelligence as damage. Your may fire these stats, consume them to gain Health equal to what they would deal, or sacrifice them to a skill. Sacrifice adds +20% potency to the end result. Max Stars: User Level ×10.

Cosmic Attunement: You gain an affinity towards Light, Darkness, Fire, Ice, and Space-Time. The efficiency and potency of magic containing these elements is +150%.

New Traits will unlock every 10 levels gained.]

The others, however, are too focused on their own possible choices to snap back.

17