0.3 Combined!
545 15 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

("Here's a question System, how come our options are so skewed towards such potent races?"), asked The Anarchist.

[Answer: Users original level of power on their world was in the top 0.1%. It's only natural that you get to something close in your next life.]

("Ooh! What about a...how do you pronounce this...a [Primordial Hydra]!"), cheered The Jester.

[Race Name: Primordial Hydra]

[Description: One of many minds, yet one of a few who aren't a Hive creature. Hydras are one of the first beasts to appear in the world, and this is their ancestor.]

[Traits: 

Source of Plagues: Gain the Poison affinity, the efficiency and potency of magic containing it gain a +75% boost. Absorb any and all poisons, plagues, venoms, and curses to impower your own. All of your damage deals a bonus +50% Poison affinity damage over 10 seconds. All natural weapons and most bodily fluids can be made poisonous/venomous if you want them to be.

Primordial Body: Your Constitution is worth +100% more. When you take damage, deal 50% of that damage back to the attacker or deal 20% to all nearby enemies instead.

Unending Rejuvenation: Your regeneration rate doubles for every 5% of Health your missing. This may regenerate any kind of cell as long as your Core isn't destroyed.

Multi-Headed(Primordial): All Mental and Magic skills are 33% more effective for every head you have. You ignore Mental magics that aren't Primordial in nature. This includes illusions.

Living Maelstrom: You have a disruptive effect on magic in (1×User Level) meters that is either:

A: Lower level than half your highest Magic-based skill.

Or B: You have a full immunity to it.(Absorption counts!)]

("Grab it, while I grab this!"), yells The Berserker as The Jester finalizes their choice.

[Race Name: Chaos Elemental]

[Description: Many monster were made by many mad mages, but one...very odd monster has them beat. The Chaos Elemental is one of few monsters capable of gaining affinities outside of evolution, via consuming the cores of any who fall to it. While rare, they are a must kill for most sapient races.]

[Trait:

Omni-kinesis: In a radius of your levels in meters away from you, you may ignore 75% of the cost of spells that stay in this range. You may wrestle control of spells of your affinity that enter this range after a Willpower check against the caster.

Menace of Mana: Your magical attacks drain 10% of the damage they deal as Mana from your opponent. After consuming 10 Cores of an affinity, you shall gain it.

Elemental Physique(Chaotic): Choose an affinity you own, become immune to it and all physical attacks until you run out of Mana. You can't suffer from Bane or Critical attacks.

Natural Bane: Choose an affinity you own, you deal 3× damage to creatures that have it.

Mana Sink: You regenerate Mana at 5× your base rate, double if you have an affinity based on the nearby environment.]

Jester looks over Berserker's choice and says, ("Why do I think that we shouldn't be capable of combining these things?"

("Who cares! Let's see Anarchist and Judge's choices!")

[Race Name: Archangel of Kindness]

[Description: One of the apexes of Celestials, Archangels of Kindness are one of the best healers and crafters of the Celestial Host. They have the unique ability to revive the dead if they weren't dead for long.]

[Traits:

Celestial Charm: Sentient creatures consider you a non-threat. Sapient creatures consider you adorable. Lower Level Infernal creatures fear you. Scales with Charisma.

Celestial Nature (Kindness): You gain the Celestial, Life, Nature, and Wyld affinities, the efficiency and potency of magic containing them gain a +150% boost. All Healing skills can be converted into damaging ones if you wish.

Kindness Incarnate: Actions of selfless Kindness grant +1 to all attributes permanently for each person it effects.

Angelic Eyes: You can see on all spectrums of existence and bend what you understand. Scales with your Mental stats.

Kill 'em With Kindness!: 20% of damage you heal by any means is dealt as damage to all who've hurt you in the last (Your Level) months.]

[Race Name: Archdemon of Lust]

[Description: The embodiment of carnal pleasure and carnage, Archdemons of Lust are feared due to them being able to make even the most celibate die happy in their embrace.]

[Traits: 

Infernal Influence (Lust): All hostile creatures must do a check against your Charisma vs. their Willpower every minute. They lose 10% of their Willpower with every check against you. Failure results in gaining +1 in all stats for every check a person passed before failure.

Sadomasochism: Gain 'Pleasure' through dealing or taking damage, based on percentage of Health lost. Consume 'Pleasure' to add damage to your next attack or gain half the percentage as Health and Mana. Max 'Pleasure' results in Full Health and Mana, with 25% stat bonus but no 'Pleasure' gain for (Constitution × Charisma) seconds.

Lustful Lash Out: Drain your 'Pleasure' by 1% per second. While draining, your attacks have (25% + User Level%) Omni-Vamp and apply Anti-Heal to targets hit.

Infernal Nature (Lust): You gain Infernal, Soul, Mind, and Blood affinities, the efficiency and potency of magic containing them gain a +150% boost. You may freely manipulate the emotions of those who sin.

Pleasurable Presence: You're Mind-affecting magic treats the minds of those who see/feel/loves/lusts you as 10/20/30/40% easier to manipulate. Those who meet all 4 at once become Lust Thralls under your command.]

("Wow."), a surprised Researcher states,("I expected Judge to try and continue 'spreading the good word', not trying to get a one-way trip to horny jail.")

[Prompt: Now that that's done, let's make some Unique Skills!]

19