0.4 Skills Online
518 13 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

("Wait, can we use the divinities that we have to create the skills instead of our Karma?"), ask The Judge.

[Answer: The Divinities of LIFE and MAGIC can substitute Karma for one skill each. However, look how much you have.]

[Total Karma: 165,450,278,950]

[This amount is the equivalent of saving a cluster of worlds from an apocalypse 5× over. Unbelievable.]

("I call dibs on LIFE, turn it into True Biomancy."), Researcher states calmly.

("I call fowl play!"), objects Jester.

("Overruled."), says Judge cruelly.

[Unique Skill: True Biomancy

Effects:

  1. You may alter the Biomass that makes up a creature as long as you are in physical and/or magical contact with them.
  2. You may use Health/Mana to create biomass to add to yourself or others at a ratio of 1 Health or 2.5 Mana to 1 Kilogram of Biomass.
  3. You may implant, extract, and alter Racial and Mutation traits as you wish. Costs Biomass.
  4. You ignore Life-Steal, Health Drain, and similar effects. Immunity to Death affinity effects.
  5. Every 5 Levels, gain a choice between three permanent Mutations for yourself.]

("I call upon MAGIC to create the Unique Skill, Arcane Calamity!"), atones Judge as the next skill is formed from her thoughts.

[Unique Skill: Arcane Calamity

Effects:

  1. Magic skills cause aftershocks that repeat their effects on any and all targets for 75%, then 50%, then 25% potency. Aftershocks will affect relevant targets no matter what.
  2. You can sense, control, and consume environmental and internal Mana of any kind.
  3. You don't have a centralized Mana Core, instead all of your Biomass functions as a Mana Core. Multiply the Mana you gain by your Total Biomass.
  4. Gain knowledge of the Runic Magical Language. Your Runic library and your runes potency and efficiency improve by User Level.]

("You guys are no fun! Think of all the fun stuff I could do!") bemoaned The Berserker, ("Fine, let's make something good...oh! I got it!") They then immediately started on the creation of the last 3 Unique Skills. These are the results.

[Unique Skill: Emotional Overlord

Effects:

  1. Store any and all emotions you feel. They empower elemental effects close to them. There is a Maximum that scales with Willpower.
  2. Maxed emotions will fuse with the user, preventing all others from forming. In this state, all actions and the affinity tied to the emotion fused will have a 1000% increased potency and no cost. All other actions can't be taken. Lasts for 1/5 User Level in minutes ( rounded up).
  3. Emotional manipulation of any kind is reflected back to the enemy caster and multiplied by 2.5 in power.]

[Unique Skill: Fated Ending

Effects: 

  1. You can now interact with the Luck stat like the rest. You effectively have no Fate.
  2. You can see, alter and ignore the Fate of others.
  3. Your enemies are Fated to fail in their goals. Your allies are Fated to be 2nd to you in power.
  4. Fated Deaths can't occur if you don't allow them or cause them.]

[Unique Skills: Pandora's Box

Effects:

  1. 250% Health boost. Instead of losing your Health all at once, both you and those who damaged you lose it at a rate of 5% of the damage taken a second, for 10 seconds.
  2. After every 10% of your Max Health you lose or deal, cast a copy of all damaging spells you know/understand at a destinated target at no cost to self.
  3. Effect 2 doubles in potency every 25% of your Max Health you lose in a fight.
  4. Effect 2 is unavoidable and ignores the defenses of those who've taken more of 25% of their Health during a fight.]

Their total Karma was still over the one hundred billion mark somehow. And all of that, is going to improving their body to become a well oiled machine.

Nano-carbon fiber muscles, bones mimicking Vibrainium in capabilities, cells so refined and efficient that they're more like nanomachines. And that's just the beginning...

Hey, hey! Next Prologue is the last, and it's going to show the environment in which Hivestia shall be reborn in. Her body's exact specs shall be revealed later.

16