1.1 She is Born!
1.4k 10 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for the wait! Please forgive my tardiness!

A warm darkness greeted them, a nutritional cocktail of tastes surrounded them. After slurping up this nectar, a singular thought unites Hivestia.

("BREAK OUT, NEED AIR!")

And they did. Breaking out of their egg had been stupidly easier than they thought it would. But as they climb out of their former shell, they took notice of the rooms around them.

Their egg was on a bed surrounded by pillows and warmth, the bed itself being large enough to fit four full adult humans! The bed and the rest of the room looked to be expensive and well thought out.

("At least whoever owns this place has a sense of style!"), Jester joyously stated.

("Now that we've looked around, why not look inward?"), Researcher queried. And Hivestia did so.

[Name: Hivestia (No Last Name)

Level: 1/100

Race: True Chimera (See Traits)

Title(s): Reincarnator, One of a Kind, All For One, One for All

Gender: Futanari

Stats:

Health: 100%/100%

Mana: 100%/100%

STR: 15

CON: 20

DEX: 15

INT: 50

WIS: 5

PER: 10

WILL: 5000

CHA: 20

LUCK: 5

Free Stat Points: 0

Skills: None]

That...was a lot to take in.

("Not that we care! We know how to do magic and fighting stuff without the System!"), bellowed Berserker.

("Maybe the System is training wheels for others?"), questioned Anarchist. ("Like I said, who cares~! All we need this for is learning new ways to rend our enemies apart!")

After looking at their status, they decided to look more so at their own body. They look towards a full sized mirror that's on top of a dresser level to the large bed they were on.

A sleek, draconic body over 2 and a half meters long and 1.75 tall was reflected inside it. Five individual heads, each having their own scale color based on their choices. Gradients of purple, blue, pinks, and reds represented the Cosmic True Dragon. A dark, sickly green with a underglow was from the Primordial Hydra. The white scales of a golden shine was from the Kindness. The infernal pink ones from the Lust. Finally, they also had shimmering scales that shifted in color constantly, representing the Chaos Elemental in them.

It was fascinating to see nearly all but their scaled heads shift in color from golden white, to Infernal pink, to purples, to greens, and back again and again. Hypnotizing, even.

Hivestia has 2 sets of wings sprouting from her back, but they were weird. They were feathered instead of bat-like, and the front most set was large for her body size. The right wings had black with pinks and reds at the tips, with the inner wings being a gradient from a hot pink to a dark maroon. Those feathers tempted all to touch them, to fall to the one they're attached to. The left wings were a white with a golden glow, each feather filled with enough life to to purify undead just by proximity.

Other oddities they noticed about their body is the fact they have an additional set of frontal limbs, while their hind legs seemed to be thicker than it should. And as they flexed a muscle, their tail came to view. Hivestia's tail was as long as their body, and at the base, almost as thick. It ended in five separate, prehensile tips that could move like fingers as she moved it.

As they flexed and got use to their body, a voice filled with a joy only a mother could voice towards the birth of their firstborn child came to their ears.

"You've hatched~!"

24