Chapter 02
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh!!?, what the fuck do you mean by a disturbance?"

"Marick,you see the systems used to maintain balance in the infinite multiverse including the life and death of a individual are all based on causality. So, the random cause and effect of causality sometimes produces disturbances in the system."

"The fuck you mean by disturbance is a fucking ass gaping defect in your system."said Marick after hearing the lame ass excuse for his death.

Here he thought he finally met a perfect being ,but he too is a being riddled with flaws and defects.

'Maybe he is a low hanging fruit among the gods.'

"Human,I will have you know that I can read your thoughts."

"Thank you so very much for stating the obvious dipshit. You truly are hopeless. You didn't think that I know that from our previous conversation where you were acting so high and might."

The lower hanging fruit god's face felt contorted even though he couldn't see it.

"Such insolence from a mere mortal, I am a god,the overlord of your fate I wouldn't tolerate anymore of your disrespect."

"You bitch ass god I have dealt with likes of you many times before. Because of you and your incompetent system I had to die, so now I deal with my situation properly."said Marick.

"Oh and if I don't, what will you or I should say what can you do to me spiteful mortal. You should be grateful for just being in my presence." The LHF god said.

"Well I am not grateful to be in your presence , now can you please get going with what you have to do with me." Said Marick after feeling he had wasted time by bantering with LHF god.

"Well now I have to throw your soul in the void where you will suffer till the end of time ."

"You, truly are a hopeless god, lying to a mortal to make yourself feel powerfull. This shit is beyond me."

"Why you do think I lie mortal? And why do you think  I don't that?"

"Simply because of the fact that you wouldn't have explained the situation, if you were gonna just throw me in the void. I will tell you again this isn't the first time I have dealt with people like you ." Said Marick feeling a bit annoyed for having to repeat himself and putting up with this farce.

The LHF god just kept looking at him for a few moments and said," You know mortal I was furious when you were insulting me , it's been eons since someone has had the gall to insult or bad-mouth me. If it were any other god that said this to me, I would have erased his existence from mutliverse. But I won't do that to you. Rejoice mortal for your infinitesimal existence amuses me."

"Again with your gawdy act, drop it already and get going with problem at hand."

"Sure I will get on with it immediately, but let me just explain what's going to happen with you . 

Marick DeStanz because your death was caused by defect in our system , you will get another chance at life in another world with an addition boon of keeping your memories of your past life and your present conscious state of mind. Though your new physiology may cause some changes in your thought process especially in your infant and adolescent growth periods, but after reaching adulthood this changes will be gone and you will have the same state of mind in our previous conversations and any changes in your consciousness will be result of your own actions and decisions. 

Is that clearly enough for you ?" LHF god finished his explanation.

"Should have done this sooner." Said Marick.

" Very well then. Try to enjoy your gift mortal." Said the LHF god and then snapped his fingers.

                               ___Fade out___

0