Chapter 96 – Falling! Part-2 ~Heavy NSFW~
2.4k 2 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Rigel's Room, Slytherin Dorm, Hogwarts}

{15th Sep 1991}

{3rd Person POV}

'Just how many witches has he seduced with that promise alone?' Rita thought as she slowly rubbed her pussy through her panties as she watched the power dynamics at play. She had intended to be fucked today, so instead of wearing a revealing dress under her robes, she was dressed in an elaborate yellow-black lingerie.

As her hand touched her puffed-up labia, the everpresent need and desire that had been torturing her for the past week washed over her psyche once more. Her eyes, though, were locked on the scene that was happening outside.

"Do you even understand what you are agreeing to? I don't think you do. For someone so ruthless to others, I don't think you were this naive." Rita could detect amusement in Rigel's voice as his hand softly caressed Parkinson's cheek. Still, even though he wasn't too quick about it, the young heiress still flinched a little at his touch.

'Huh. I didn't expect it, but it seems like the young Miss Parkinson wasn't taught much about the seduction arts. Come to think of it, didn't Lady Parkinson die during the last war, and it seems like Lord Parkinson didn't know what he had to do...' Rita mused. It made sense with how the heiress to a noble house was reacting. She should be more adept at using her sexuality to ensnare the boy, not the other way around.

"Y-Yes, I know what I'm agreeing to!" Pansy spoke a little too loudly, but she could not stop the slight stutter on her lips. Rita saw Rigel stare at her for a moment before he spoke.

"Hmm, I don't believe you, but I'm not inclined to argue against you. As long as I get to stretch your holes whenever I want, I don't particularly care if you're stupid." Rita could tell that Rigel was baiting her, but his hand was now a little more forceful as it curled around her neck. His fingers rested at the nape of her neck as his thumb tilted her head upward.

The girl trembled slightly, this time though Rita was sure it wasn't the fear on her face but the arousal at how easily she was being forced around that caused that reaction. She was intimately familiar with how overwhelming Rigel could be when he focused. During their night together, she had the initial control and was using his body for her own pleasure. 

But all her qualms about the control dynamics were shifted when he pressed her against the wardrobe and fucked her over the Rowle heiress. A shiver went through her spine as she closed her eyes and lost herself in those memories once again. By the time she came back from her torturous high of orgasm denial, she was panting and moaning with her index and middle fingers crudely going in and out of her snatch.

Her eyes once again focused on the scene outside, and her hands stopped for a brief moment as she looked at Pansy, now on her knees, staring up at Rigel. Her hands were behind her back, and it seemed like Rigel was amusing himself by ordering her around.

"...Hands behind the back... good. Now make sure that no matter what I do, you don't move from this position, got it?" Rigel asked. 

"...Yes." Pansy replied, she waited for a moment then continued, "...we haven't signed a deal or any contract yet. I'm not going to have sex with you until you do so." She was quite firm in her denial, hoping to push the message across.

"Of course, I also want to see if you really have what it takes to put your money where your mouth is..." Rigel replied. Rita could tell he was suppressing his amusement as he slowly unbuckled his pants. Pansy's eyes went from searching his face to a look of anticipation and dread as she watched his actions. 

Rita's eyes were staring at the bulge in his pants. She had a good side view of the entire scene as it looked like Rigel had positioned her for her sake. When he swiftly removed his boxers and pants in on swift pull, her eyes followed the trajectory of his dick as it sprang up and then went down under its own weight colliding with the young witch's face. Rita's breath hitched for a moment as the desire to walk out of the wardrobe emerged in her. Her figures resumed their assault on her labia as her wet hole started drooling again.

Rita emerged into her visions again. The torturous denial of the orgasm that kept her on the very edge made it difficult for her to focus. Realizing that she was not going to cum until Rigel was done with manhandling the young heiress, she pulled her panties back on and only caressed her over-stimulated lower lips with soft brushes of her hands.

She didn't know how long she had been unfocused, but things outside hadn't progressed for long. Rigel was currently using his dick as a bat and was repeatedly smacking it on Pansy's face, who, on the other hand, looked completely overwhelmed and, from what Rita was guessing, was currently having a soft orgasm.

She suspected that Rigel used something akin to a Veela's allure, but she wasn't sure about it. It would be a good expose but considering that she was already under the influence of whatever sex magic Rigel was using, the thought of bringing his downfall and then going the rest of her life with no possibility of an orgasm was horrifying.

After what felt like an hour of torture, seeing the young witch 'happily' cumming her brains out. Pansy returned to the land of the living; she could tell that the witch was affected by Rigel's dick; each time it made contact with her face, she trembled, and her face and neck flushed further. 

"Good, you're back," Rigel spoke as his right hand easily maneuvered his cock. Rita noticed that it wasn't at the maximum size she had seen, as he probably didn't want to overwhelm the girl. Still, the 7.5-inch dick slammed on her face one last time before he pulled his hips back and pushed his tip against Pansy's lips.

"Go on then, let's see what Draco taught you about making out!" She heard Rigel speak, and it suddenly clicked in her head. 

'Fuck is that why she looked so reluctant, it's not that she doesn't know what to do. She doesn't want to do this, but her Father had likely ordered her to do it.'

...


AN- Rita's dilemma plus the start of the sex scene, next chapter from Pansy's POV!

P.S- Pictures of this sex scene with 42 Extra Chapters on Patreon!

67