Chapter 97 – Falling! Part-3 ~Heavy NSFW~
2.2k 3 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Rigel's Room, Slytherin Dorm, Hogwarts}

{15th Sep 1991}

{3rd Person POV}

Pansy froze. Her body was trembling, and as much as she tried to deny it, her dazed mind realized that she had just had an orgasm from Rigel using her face as a resting station. The pungent smell and taste she was expecting didn't overwhelm her, but the sharp burst of pleasure and anticipation did.

It wasn't the first time Pansy had given a blowjob. Even though Rigel wasn't penetrating her mouth yet, he was using her lips and face like a canvas. Still, at least the taste was not as repulsive as she remembered. It was even a little sweet. Maybe it was some magic that he used, and she mentally thanked him even though he was the reason she was in this circumstance. 

The pleasure that was bubbling in her kept her from protesting as Rigel tightened his hold on her hair. The sharp pain was a sharp contrast as he pulled her closer; the tip of his dick, sloppy from her saliva, went over her nose, and she went a little cross-eyed as she tried to take a better look at it.

Her lips dragged along his shaft as they finally rested at the base, and the tip of his dick disappeared from her vision. Her core twitched with the desire and dread of something this big going into her. 

"Hmm, good, that's where you belong, kneeling with your mouth open, ready to be nothing more than a hole, to be used," Rigel spoke. Her eyes stopped looking at his cock and moved to his face, he had a winning smirk on his face that annoyed her, yet her pussy twitched with need at his words.

'What's wrong with me? Since the moment he slapped me with his cock I can't think of anything besides it...' Pansy wondered. It was some form of magic, she was sure, and while one part of it wanted nothing to do with him, her tongue, controlled by her desires, licked the base of his dick. The sweet taste once again entered her senses, stronger than before.

'What spell is this? Should I ask him for it? It would make it a lot easier with...' Her thoughts stopped abruptly as Rigel pulled his dick back. This time, his intention was clear, and he lined it against her. The intimidating sight of his cock, once again in her full view, was pushed aside as, with slight force, his dick opened her lips and collided against her tongue.

'Vanilla?' Pansy thought. The taste that was alluding to her became quite clear as the dick collided against her taste buds, as her taste buds recognized the distinct hint of the sweet taste, which was weird considering a slab of meat was invading her mouth at the moment.

As she gulped unconsciously because of the taste, her mouth clamped onto his cock fully, and a new assault, more powerful than ever before of pleasure, dazed her. She could feel her body trembling, but her attention shifted to simply sucking on the cock invading her mouth as her orgasm approached near. 

Her thoughts about her current situation were pushed aside as her hands grabbed onto something, and her head bobbed forward and backward as she lost herself to the overpowering sense of pleasure that pulsed through her, inching her ever so closer to her own orgasm. Her body craved the freeing feeling that it was experiencing, and she lost track of time.

...

Something sweet erupted into her mouth and she gulped it without question, her body reached its peak as her mind blanked out for a second. She felt herself falling back, and her head collided against something soft.

...

She could hear someone moan.

...

It tasted quite good.

...

Her eyes were wide open.

She could see Rigel's cock.

It was erupting with semen as she felt herself being painted, quite literally this time.

She didn't move. Why? She couldn't comprehend that right now.

Her mouth was still open, and after a second of comprehending what that meant, she closed it. A surprising amount of sweet liquid was still in her mouth, and as she gulped it down, some form of clarity returned to her.

A sense of shame caused her head to drop as she avoided any form of eye contact with him, small tears welled up in her eyes, she suppressed these feelings of shame and desire that threatened to overwhelm her and forced herself to look up into his eyes. They were searching for something in her face or in her eyes, but whatever he wanted, it seemed like he was satisfied with thoroughly humiliating her.

"Hmm, you are stronger than I thought you were. I was half expecting you to start crying," Rigel spoke as he took a step forward. His cock collided with her lips once again.

Pansy kept mum, swallowing her words and pride for now as she simply opened her mouth. She knew he was testing her. Why did she need to pass the test? Because she was ordered to. Father already had sent her an ultimatum, and she needed this. If it meant being degraded and humiliated for a bit, then she could manage. She was stronger than this. She would survive.

Her will to survive this event was tested immediately as she felt Rigel grab onto her head with both hands. While last time, he was not content with being passive and allowing her some mediocre control. This time, his intentions were entirely different. Pansy felt her head being bent backward as Rigel towered over her, his hands grabbing her head tightly as adjusted himself for a moment before his cock started plundering her throat.

She gagged, but the tightness of her throat didn't dissuade him as she felt every inch of his cock sliding into her throat; her eyes became a bit blurry, but even though she was in this situation and nothing seemed pleasant about it, her body reacted differently than she expected it to. 

'How am I enjoying this?' Pansy thought for a moment. She gagged again as Rigel pulled and pushed his cock in and out of her throat. Her thoughts were pushed aside as the rapidly building pleasure took precedence, and her throat was abused beyond its limits.

"Gwack~ Gwck~ Gwack~ Guck~" Her throat gave way to his bullish ways as she lost herself to pleasure once again.

...


AN - First scene from a girl's perspective. How was it?

P.S- 42+ Chapters on Patreon!

P.P.S- My original story has crossed 17k words of content.

Check it out in my profile OR simply go to this link

- https://www.scribblehub.com/series/1045805/mage-academy-the-lust-system/

70