Chapter 98 – Rita’s Kink! Part-1~Heavy NSFW~
2k 8 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Rigel's Room, Slytherin Dorm, Hogwarts}

{15th Sep 1991}

{3rd Person POV}

Rita stared transfixed as Rigel pulled himself off the young heiress. The girl was still convulsing slightly as she squirted on the floor. Her face was a mess because of the brutal pounding her throat had received. Her makeup had been ruined. Her eyes were still open but unfocused, her expression vacant as low soft moans continuously erupted from her open mouth.

She was stuck at the edge of the bed, with her hands rubbing her clit and the spray of squirt ruining her dress. It was an erotic scene, one she had seen once before when Rigel pounded the Rowle heiress. Her desire increased, and now that Pansy was thoroughly pacified, she didn't need to stay hidden; still, for further assurances, she opened the wardrobe, looked at the pack of things she had bought, and pulled out her trusty camera.

With arousal and excitement mixed in, she walked out of the wardrobe and over to the duo with the camera in hand. She saw Rigel giving her a questioning look, so she simply lifted the camera up and shook it in front of him. After that, she put the see-through lens on her eye, lined up the shot, and clicked.

A flash of light erupted from the bulb, illuminating the room for a brief moment before the camera started to whirl. After a few moments, a Polaroid whizzed out from the bottom of the camera, which caught Rigel's attention because of his senses. Several runes were glowing on the piece of paper, perfectly capturing an image of Pansy's ruined face moaning slightly as she was covered in cum.

'No sound then, kind of ruins the effect, but how did the camera make a GIF if the capture of the photo only took a moment?' Rigel thought as he stared at the image. 

"Do you want one?" Rita asked as she realized that Rigel was looking at the photo in interest. 

"Yeah, give me two," Rigel spoke, and Rita quickly clicked another button on the camera; two additional Polaroids appeared in front of her one by one, and she extended them to Rigel, who caught them with his right hand and, after looking at them from a brief moment flicked his hand.

'What? Where did the photos go? Was that wandless magic?' Rita thought, her eyes must have betrayed her astonishment because Rigel spoke, although he didn't actually address the magic that he used.

"So, should I send her away, or do you want her here, like before?" Rigel asked.

'Did he just insinuate that I just came here to be fucked?' Rita thought, then she thought about her lingerie and looked down at Pansy.

"No, I already have blackmail in case she blabs. She is not a threat from now on," Rita shrugged. Now that she had had her fun with the camera, her attention once again shifted to Rigel's dick. Seeing its slightly diminished size, she quickly turned back and walked back to her handbag. A quick search revealed a vial, and she turned around to show her prize to Rigel. Two potion vials that she had specially prepared for today were in there. 

"What are those?" She heard Rigel ask. She considered debating telling him about them but then decided to do it to make it easier for him to trust her.

"They are potions made for a very specific kink," Rita admitted. She had always been somewhat of a size queen. Her legs trembled at the thought of taking Rigel's dick, one that was modified by using his metamorphmagus powers to stretch her to the extremes of what was possible. 

"This one is a targetted elastic potion that would make sure that I'm not hurt if you stretch my insides too much, and the other is a Slacking potion, that makes sure that my cervix loosens so that you can penetrate through it..." Rita admitted even if she was lying a little bit. 

"Hmm..." Rigel hummed as he didn't say anything. Seeing him not being averse to the idea, she hurriedly nodded and pointed to Pansy. "Shift her onto the bed. I want to be over her."

Seeing Rigel comply with her 'demands', she quickly uncorked both the vials and downed the contents. A shiver went through her as a sense of calm settled onto her. While the first potion indeed did both the things that she mentioned to Rigel, the second vial was a Calming Draught. She remembered the last time when Rigel had fucked her, how by the end of it, she was reduced to a quivering mess.

While the Calming Draught would not decrease her sensitivity a little, she would be able to focus on the sensations a lot more. At least, that was the plan. She turned around to look at Rigel, and he had thrown Pansy's body onto the bed. With unsteady footsteps, she walked over to Rigel and removed her lingerie. It was already ruined as her panties were soaked.

Her sense of control was quickly broken through as Rigel simply grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward him, she was expecting him to kiss her but he simply turned her around, and with a slight push she went above the young heiress. Her hands broke her fall as she looked down at Pansy's cum stained face. Her eyes were closed, and now she looked like she was sleeping.

Her attention shifted as she felt Rigel grab onto her ass, he mauled her ass cheeks for a bit, seemingly content with playing with them, before his right hand vanished, and a second later, she felt himself line up against her. A familiar burst of pleasure assaulted her as she almost vibrated in place. With slow continuous pressure, she felt the tip of his cock invade her.

"Mhmmm~" Rita moaned as Rigel continued to plunder her depths. She could feel it, his cock slowly beginning to fill her. As her sense of anticipation rose, she felt his pelvis slam into her hips as his cock collided against her cervix. 

'I thought I explained the potion to him-' Rita's thoughts were cut short as Rigel pulled back till only his tip was inside her, and with one powerful thrust, his cock made her cervix give away as her virgin womb got penetrated by a real cock for the very first time. Her senses exploded with pleasure, and she collapsed on top of Pansy.

Her thoughts were mushed together for a moment as she felt herself downing in pleasure. She could feel Rigel stay still as he continued to fill up the newly available space. He then pulled back and thrust. With each thrust, his dick invaded new parts of her that hadn't been touched before by a cock before.

"Fuuuck~" Rita mumbled, her brain melting as thoughts escaped her.

...


AN- Attempting something new, more potions and sex magic would be used in the future if you guys like it! One more smut chapter before we move on with the plot!

P.S- 42+ chapters on Patreon!

70