Chapter 99 – Rita’s Kink! Part-2~Heavy NSFW~
2.1k 7 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{Rigel's Room, Slytherin Dorm, Hogwarts}

{15th Sep 1991}

{3rd Person POV}

*Slap* *Slap* *Slap**Slap*

"Mhmm~"

...

"Fuuuckkk~"

...

"Uhhhh~"

...

"Ahhh~"

...

Pansy woke up to the rhythmic sounds of flesh on flesh slamming and lewd moans reverberating all around her. Her eyes fluttered open; memories of Rigel using her mouth and throat for his own pleasure reemerged in her mind, and she looked up. Her eyes widened. 

It didn't take a genius to guess that she was still in Rigel's room, though she couldn't figure out who it was over her as Rigel's arm pulled her head back, her hair flying around, shrouding the rest of her face. Her attention, though, wasn't on the unknown woman's face. The bulge that was deforming her abdomen, giving her a clear outline of the cock that was invading her, took more of her attention. 

'How can he go so deep.' Pansy thought. The bulge traveled all the way over to her navel, and even then, it was pressing outward, not into her.

"Ahhh~ Ahhhhh~ Aaaahhh~" The unknown woman kept on moaning, and she could even hear Rigel grunt in exertion. The bed was shifting under their combined efforts as Pansy simply stared. One of the reasons was that the scene was fascinating. Even though she didn't want to think about it, she could clearly remember the cock that was plundering the new woman's insides being a lot smaller when it was invading her mouth. 

She gulped, seemingly transfixed as she stared at the sight for a while. The sight was erotic enough that her hand, seemingly of its own violation, started tugging at her covered pussy. She was still wearing her full clothes even though they had been completely ruined. 

The situation suddenly changed when Rigel let go of the woman. Pansy saw a glimpse of green eyes staring at her, but then the woman ignored her as she closed her eyes and continued moaning. Through the fringes of her hair, Pansy was pretty sure she knew who was above her. Even though the chances of that being true were absurd, it did make sense a little when she thought about it.

'The newspapers changed their tune pretty abruptly, but why, how did he even come close to getting acquainted with Rita, never mind the absurdity of banging her in his room.' Pansy thought, her penchant for gossip and information overtaking her lust for a moment.

The two other people in the room completely ignored her as she stayed frozen beneath Rita. The blond was now lying over her, and she could feel her body rock from Rigel's thrusts as they pressed Rita against her. Pansy froze as she felt someone's finger roam over her pussy, her panties were quickly pushed aside as long delicate fingers invaded her personal space.

"Umhmm!!" She moaned in surprise. She looked into Rita's eyes and realized that the main reporter of the Teen Witches Weekly was fingering her. Letting go of her aversion to the thought of another girl touching her so intimately, she felt her orgasm building up once again.

As her eyes rolled into the back of her head, she felt two plump lips claim her lips, muffling her screams of ecstasy. Her orgasm and the kiss lasted for a while as Rita claimed her mouth for her own pleasure, invading her mouth and dominating her. Time seemed to lose its meaning for a while as Pansy drifted through the edges of continuous orgasms as Rita had her way with her. 

She didn't know how much time had passed, but when Rita stopped messing with her and started moaning like crazy, she had a moment to breathe and hold the older woman as she began trembling. Rigel's thrusts got harsher for a couple of moments before. With one final thrust, he pressed hard into the two of them, squishing Rita in between them.

After a couple of seconds from when Rita's shuddering began, she felt some of the pressure on her lift as Rigel pulled back and collapsed on the bed beside her. She was honestly a little afraid of looking at him and just awkwardly held onto the older woman in her embrace. 

"I didn't know you were bi?" She heard Rigel ask as he was looking at her with a curious expression.

"W-what do you mean?" Pansy asked, trying hard to suppress the stutter in her voice.

"That you like both guys and girls," Rigel shrugged. Her expression must have been telling as she tried to shake her head as hard as possible.

"Really, you could have fooled me with how much you came after just a kiss," Rigel said. His voice had a lighter tone that Pansy appreciated. Throughout the night, he had been hard on her, teasing her, testing her. Whatever it was, she likely passed it by as she heard him talk like normal, like whenever she had heard him talk with Daphne or Tracy. 

...

A small smirk appeared on her face, which she quickly suppressed at being able to one-up the Greengrass heiress. She had heard that Daphne had been looking at ways to get closer to Rigel, but she was still hesitant to take more intimate actions.

While she may not be correct, from what she could tell, Rigel was quite rational. Even though he tried to justify his reasons, he, like every other guy, was driven by lust. She was pretty sure that Daphne would not be successful in her quest unless she were in the same position that Pansy found herself in.

'And even then, I beat her to it...' Pansy smiled, but the situation was not as good as she had hoped. Before agreeing to Rigel's request today, she thought she would have to contend only with Evelyn for Rigel's favor, but it seemed like the waters were a lot deeper than she knew going in.

For a moment, her thoughts went to Draco, but she quickly suppressed them with her rudimentary Oclumency. Even though she didn't want that chapter of her life to be over, for now, she didn't have a choice. With Father's ultimatum and Rigel's demands, she knew she would have to deal with him consistently.

"So, about our deal?" Pansy asked; Rita had fallen asleep in her arms, so she knew she was not going anywhere; the older woman was quite heavy.

"Yeah, we'll do the ritual, though you won't get the full 50% boost," Rigel clarified. Even though she expected it, she couldn't help but frown.

'Fuck it, not like I have a choice,' Pansy sighed. Rita mumbled something as she hugged her tighter. 

'This is going to take a while, isn't it? I'm sure by the time I can leave, all sorts of rumors about me will have already spread.'

...


AN- Pettigrew Capture plan is starting next. I kinda went a little overboard with the continuous smut chapters :P

P.S- 42+ Chapters on Patreon!

64