Power Leveling
1.4k 4 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
33+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

“Miyu, you need to dodge!” Shizuku was currently training Miyu on slimes. It was just that they had run into another unique slime. 
 
“I’m trying, but this damn thing is fast!” Miyumi pouted as she did her best to dodge. Her reflexes were amazingly high, but a unique monster was not easy to fight! It also did not help that Mei and Shizuku were standing behind her, letting her fight alone. Shizuku was not going to let Miyumi die and would heal her if needed, but right now, she wanted Miyumi to get used to her new body and her natural instincts. This was something that Mei had mentioned to her and was something that Shizuku had never thought about.
 
“Come on, Miyu, I want to reach the bottom floor today and finally kill the boss.” Shizuku was actually having quite a bit of fun teasing the poor cat girl.
 
“Wha!? We are only on the first floor!” Miyumi did not even know what to say. Shizuku had already told her this was going to be a few-day trip. She thought things would go slowly. But now…. 
 
“Master, you shouldn’t pick on her like that. She might cry.” Mei could see the tears forming in Miyumi’s eyes and did not wish for her Master to feel bad because of it.
 
“Alright. I will stop. Miyu, I was only joking. It will take almost a week for us to get to the lower floors.” Shizuku yelled out while Miyu was mid-dodge, causing her to get smacked in the side and sent flying. Shizuku grimaced and scratched her head. “I guess I should let her fight, huh?”
 
“I think that would be for the best….” Mei was glad that wasn’t her. It looked like it really hurt.
 
“Ouch!” Miyumi cried out as she climbed up from the ground. She looked at the slime that was bouncing up and down as if taunting her and pouted. Even the slime was picking on her! “I will show that stupid slime!” A flash of determination shot up from within her as she charged forward with shield and sword in hand. 
 
The slime dodged to the left as the sword came flying at it, but it did not think it would suddenly get slammed with a shield and then kicked up toward the ceiling. It was mid-air and had no means of dodging at all. The sword that had just missed it seemed to come out of the shadows as it pierced through its jelly-like skin. “Win!” Miyumi cried out as she stood stood their triumphantly and gave Shizuku a victory sign. 
 
“Finally!” Shizuku did not know what to think. Miyumi killed it faster than she did and she even had to get help from Mei. Shizuku leaned over and whispered: “Don’t ever tell Miyu that it took me longer to kill it.”
 
“Don’t worry, Master, I will never speak a word of it,” Mei replied with a knowing nod.
 
“Speak a word of what?” Miyumi walked over with pursed lips. She was feeling left out.
 
Shizuku sighed as she said: “Since you heard, there is no hiding it from you. I was just thinking of having you scissor Mei while you both ate me out at the same time, is all.”
 
“Wha!?” Miyumi’s face turned bright red. But she really was not against the idea. She also found Mei to be very cute, and if she could rub pussies with her while eating Shizuku, she was all for it.
 
“Hehe.” Shizuku wiped the sweat that was building up on her forehead. She was glad that Miyumi had not heard what she had said before and was taking her words at face value. But she was actually not opposed to seeing Miyumi and Mei grinding against each other as she stared down at them as they did their best to pleasure her. “Yes…. When we get to the safe room, we will do just that.” Now, both Mei and Miyumi were blushing while Shizuku licked her lips.
 
The trio continued moving from floor to floor. Miyumi was quickly leveling up and getting stronger with each fight. She was now able to keep aggro and allow Shizuku and Mei to fight without issue. As they cleared floor after floor, they would rest every chance they got so that they would not end up running out of steam. In no time at all, Miyumi’s level was only two levels behind Mei and Shizuku.
 
“We are almost there. Miyu, you should level up to match us just before we hit the nineteenth floor. From there, the real challenge will begin since we have not been there. But I think once we kill the dungeon boss, we should all be level 20 or above by then. At that time, we will say goodbye to Margret and this city.” Shizuku couldn’t wait to leave this city and start out into the new world.
 
“To think I went from level 1 to level 20 in only a week with you while I gained nothing while being in the church. Well I did gain nightmares.” Miyumi let out a sigh. She found it ridiculous. 
 
“Well, we will be leaving this place. Liandra said she would protect the other girls, so we can only rely on her for now. Let’s take another break. This time, we will eat Miyu.” Shizuku grinned as she turned towards Miyumi.
 
Seeing Shizuku’s look Miyumi couldn’t help but cry out: “Wait! Shizu, you ate me last time!” 
69