Dungeon Rewards
1.2k 18 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
34+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

 

[Dungeon Completion Reward]
[1# (C)50,000 experience Crystal x3]
[2# (S)Unique Skill Crystal x3]
[3# (L)God Skill Crystal x3]
[4# (R)Medic Bag, Mimic Shield, Mimic Knuckles]
 
A treasure chest appeared in front of Shizuku and the rest after the system announced the dungeon completion reward. “My guess is that the letters next to the rewards mean the rarity. We got one common, one rare, one superior, and one legendary?” Miyumi asked.
 
“Based on the names of the items, I would say so. But from what I understand, you are only supposed to get a few cheap items from the boss. Margret told me that there were only a few good items that dropped from bosses, so is it because my dungeon is different?” Shizuku did not understand, but she was not going to argue. “Anyway, take one of each. We got something that fits all of our classes as well.”
 
Shizuku picked up the medic bag and her crystals and looked at them. She did not know what to make of the bag. “Mei, can you run an appraisal on my bag, please?”
 
“Okay!” Mei walked over and took the bag. Her eyes faintly glowed before she said: “it’s a growth item. It will add an additional 10% healing to all healing items and spells. It also has a function called an inventory, allowing you to  bring up an inventory screen?”
 
“Inventory!” Shizuku eyes lit up as she held the bag in her arms. “To think I could have an actual inventory!”
 
“That’s not fair! I want an inventory!” Miyumi whined, but she couldn’t say much more. She looked at her own shield and pursed her lips. But her expression changed when she heard Mei giving her the details of her item. 
 
“It is able to take on any shield form you can imagine. It also blocks 50% of all incoming damage.” Mei’s words made Miyumi curl up into a strange smile. While the shield itself looked ugly, she could now transform it how she pleased. Mei’s knuckles boosted her attack damage by 20%, which she was very happy about. 
 
“Alright, let’s use the experience crystals first. We will get our new skills before leaving. This way, we can take a look at them beforehand.” Shizuku raised her hand and crushed the experience crystal. A bluish glow covered her body, followed by three level-up notifications.
 
Mei, like Shizuku, got three level-ups, and Miyumi got four level-ups. It was a nice treat, that was for sure. They had all boosted their level quite a bit in a level twenty dungeon. Shizuku and Mei were not level 27, and Miyumi was level 26. 
 
Shizuku took out the next crystal and held it in her hand. This was a unique skill crystal, a superior item that would give her a new skill that only she could get. Taking a deep breath, she crushed it, causing her body to glow with a purple light.
 
[Unique Skill: Summon Monster Acquired….]
 
“Oh? I can summon monsters now?” Shizuku wanted to try it out, but she decided to hold off for now. She would read the details about it later on. 
 
“I got Area Protection.” Miyumi seemed to like her new skill. Just by the name alone, it was easy to understand what it was used for.
 
“I got Wind Strikes.” Mei’s skill would allow her to attack faster when fighting, which was a very useful skill.
 
Shizuku took the golden-colored crystal into her hand, took another deep breath, and crushed it. Her body was covered in a golden glow that filled the now-stone room. “Summon Demons…. Why am I only getting summoning spells? Not that I am complaining, but it seems weird.”  It did feel strange that she was suddenly getting all these summon skills. It was as if Goddess Yunni was trying to get her to build up some kind of legion. 
 
Miyumi got a skill called God’s Judgment. It was a skill that allowed her to instantly kill a foe that was less than 10% HP. Mei got a skill called Nine Tails Form. It allowed her to talk in the form of a nine-tailed fox and would cause her abilities to all jump in kind.
 
“Well, you guys have skills that need to be used in combat except for Mei’s nine tails form. So we will test those after we leave the city. As for my two summoning spells… I pondered for a moment before shaking my head. I will wait on those as well. I do not think I can desummon something once summoned.”
 
Shizuku did not wish to summon something and then end up having to walk around town with it. It would just cause more issues than she needed right now. She turned to Mei and grinned as she said: “Mei, show us your nine tail form later on tonight. We can use your tails to wrap our naked bodies in later.”
 
“Master, I don’t think it’s supposed to be used for that….” Mei blushed and whined but she would still do it since her Master asked her to.
 
“Always think outside the box, my dear Mei. Only by going outside of it will you see the true meaning of everything.” Shizuku spouted a bunch of nonsense, causing Miyumi to laugh out loud. Mei blushed and playfully punched Shizuku, who acted as if she had been beaten hard. The three girls had a harmonious air about them as they began their ascent back to the surface.
67