The Path To Building A Harem Opens
1.6k 9 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
36+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

Night slowly descended on the girls, turning the path ahead pitch black. While the girls could still see due to their races Miyumi and Mei still needed sleep. “Let’s move into the forest a bit and set up camp.” 
 
“Are you sure it will be safe?” Miyumi asked, feeling a little worried.
 
“It’s not a matter of if it is safe. It is a matter of being safer than on the main road. If the church sent people after us, we would be in trouble if we were on the main road and out in the open. I do wish to catch a few hours of sleep tonight.” Shizuku knew it was dangerous going into the forest, but she would prefer the dangers of the forest over the dangers of the church. She had the advantage in the dark since she could see clearly. With Mei’s sense of smell they could also detect any monsters that might appear as well.
 
They basically had everything covered. They just had to keep watch. “I guess that is true. To be honest, I would prefer to fight monsters any day than to deal with the church.”
 
“I would prefer if the people of the church would wake the hell up and go back to being worshippers of Goddess Yunni and not some bullshit cult,” Shizuku replied as she pushed some brush aside. “Mei sense anything?”
 
“Nothing immediate, but I do sense something far off, probably a mile. So we should be safe if we stay below that range.” Mei's senses were much stronger than Shizuku had expected. She did not think she could sense things so far away.
 
“Then we will go in about half a mile and find a spot to camp. I am quite hungry, so one of you girls will need to suffer.” Shizuku licked her lips. She did have some blood on her body. It was not best to use such reserves just in case. She did not have proper containers for blood, after all.
 
“I will,” Miyumi spoke up. “While camping, I think it would be best if I was the one you drained since you and Mei can sense more in the dark. My eyesight is okay at night, but I am still adjusting to it. I am not used to my new senses either.”
 
“I agree.” Mei nodded. While she did not like being left out since she loved it when her Master drank her blood, the fact was Miyumi was right. At night, this was the best course of action if they were camping out.
 
“Then Miyu will be my meals at night. And Mei will be my morning snack.” Shizuku flashed Mei a teasing grin, which made her blush.
 
The girls found a small clearing about five minutes later. It took a while to find a decent spot. They could have climbed trees but Shizuku did not think that climbing a tree was any more safe than on the ground. They built a small campfire since Miyumi and Mei still needed to eat. They had brought enough food to last about a month, longer if they rationed it, but Shizuku saw no need for that.
 
They would be dungeon crawling and out in the wild anyway, so they could always hunt for more food. From what Margret told her, the next dungeon was filled with tasty monsters. It made her wonder what their blood would taste like.
 
“It’s kind of chilly.” Miyumi rubbed her hands together. She had just finished eating and was now staring up at the stars. 
 
“I guess the nights will get cold. We will need to wrap ourselves in Mei’s tail to stay warm.” Shizuku looked over at Mei, who smiled and began stroking her fluff. She used to hate her tail but now she loved it because the most important person in her life loved it.
 
“Shizu, when do you plan to eat?” Miyumi asked with rosy cheeks.
 
“In a bit. I will wait until you decide to sleep. Out of all of us, I am the one who needs the least amount of sleep, so I will take the first and second shifts, then switch with Mei.” Shizuku replied. They had set up a tent. It was nothing too fancy, just a cloth over a few sticks to cover them. It was not something that would protect them from any attacks. 
 
Mei walked over and sat behind Shizuku and Miyumi, pulling both into her arms and covering them with her tail. “Master, how is it?”
 
“Fluffy and warm,” Shizuku replied as she snuggled up next to Mei. Miyumi also did the same. 
 
“Shizu, you need to get one more fluff in your harem.” Miyumi was not just teasing. She felt the more fluff, the better!
 
“And who said I was building a harem!?” Shizuku asked in surprise.
 
“Well, you have me and Mei. I am sure another few girls will appear and steal your heart as well. Then we can all have sex together and attack you at the same time. Think about ten tongues running up and down your body. Teasing all your sensitive spots. Wouldn’t you want to experience that?” Miyumi asked.
 
Shizuku eyes widened as she fell into deep thought. What Miyumi said was actually very enticing. She would be more than happy to experience such a thing. “As long as they are cute.” Shizuku decided. As long as she found cute slaves, she would buy them!
60