Sword Saint
1.3k 10 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

41+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

Because they were taking their time Shizuku and the girls did not arrive at their destination until later in the evening three days later. When they arrived, they saw many campfires where other adventures were camping out. But Shizuku did not plan to stand around since they could just camp inside the dungeon. But like all dungeons, it also had a guard standing outside to make sure only adventurers entered.
 
When Shizuku and her girls walked over, they, of course, caught the eye of everyone there, but these stares were things Shizuku was long used to. She took out her adventurer's badge and showed it to the guard, who only gave a slightly disgusted grunt before motioning for her to go in. 
 
Shizuku paid no mind to this attitude since it was already better than him trying to bar the way. Unknown to her, after she had entered the dungeon with Miyumi and Mei, the guard looked at a certain group of adventurers who grinned and stood up. “Let’s go boys. We need to go get our dessert.” 
 
The group of five men all let out a laugh as they drew their weapons and headed into the dungeon. It was just that…. As they looked around at the groups inside the entrance camping out, they were very confused. “Hey! Where did those girls who just entered go?”
 
“Girls? Sorry man, there haven’t been any girl groups coming through here in a long time.” Someone answered back which caused the group of men to be confused. He has watched them enter, so where did they go?
 
“Bradly, if you keep this shit up, it will one day come back and stab you in the ass.” A girl from another group shouted. “While we did not see any group enter for the past hours but your own. If a girls’ group did enter, and you had designs on them, you would need to face me.”
 
Bradly, the leader of the group of men, turned and looked at the young woman wearing silver armor and a blue tunic and pants and frowned slightly. “Why are you here, Sword Saint? Plus, why would you care about some stupid Fallen and a few beastkin?”
 
“Women are women no matter what race they are. If you dare to try to harm them to get your little dick wet, I do not mind cutting it off and making you a woman myself. Let me tell you here and now, you can not touch any women while I am here.”  Sword Saint Lishia. A level 80 swordswoman. One with the title of sword saint. She was very powerful. And no one dared to go against her words.
 
“Tch… Fine! Let’s go.” Lishia’s warning was something Bradly could not ignore. He turned and left the dungeon just as quickly as he had entered. 
 
Lishia sat back down and pondered for a moment. She did not know why a Fallen would come out to this dungeon. “Master, should I go out and investigate?” A young woman at Lishia’s side asked.
 
“No… I just find it strange. Bradly said a group of girls entered the dungeon. He would not imagine things like that even if he was drunk. Even when I first cleared this dungeon, and Bradly was around the same level as me at the time, he never drank when he was around since he said it dulled his senses. So if I am right, a group of girls did enter this dungeon, but they did not enter this dungeon.” The young woman at Lishia’s side was very confused. She did not understand what Lishia meant in the slightest.
 
“Don’t worry about it. Eat. We will begin power leveling you as soon as you are done eating.” Lishia decided she would stay here for a while. She wanted to see if she could run into this Fallen that Bradly was talking about. She felt that maybe the girl did enter but was teleported to a different kind of dungeon. If there was such a thing, she wished to find out more about it.
 
“So this is Underridge….” Shizuku looked at the rocky structures in front of her. Each dungeon was different. Some could take on the appearance of the area around the place they had spawned, and some could look totally different. “Is it just me, or is there a massive castle in front of us?”
 
“No, there is definitely a castle in front of us,” Miyumi replied with a nod.
 
“Yes, Master, I am seeing a castle as well.” Mei also nodded her head as she answered.
 
“Good, so I was not seeing things. So Underridge is a castle-style dungeon.” Shizuku let out a sigh of relief.  She then walked over to a large space and began pulling things out of her bag. She took out a tent and some cook wear. She then began pulling out stones and wood as well to build a fire pit. “Let’s take a few days here and rest before diving into the dungeon. We are not in a hurry, and I am sure it will cause issues if we leave the dungeon at any time, so let’s level up until we can no longer get any more levels before moving on.”
49