The Pervert And Her Classmates Got Summoned
5.1k 16 168
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Shizuku, you are staring too hard.” A girl with short black hair blushed as she took off her bra.

“Mmm… 10!” Shizuku nodded her head, causing her flaxen hair to sway along with it. “Miyumi has been working out.”

“Haha! Shizuku is doing her ratings again!” Another girl let out a laugh as she walked over naked and stood in front of Shizuku, striking a pose. “What do you think of me?”

“Mmm… 8!” Shizuku replied, causing the girl’s expression to turn gloomy. “Why is Miyumi a 10, and I am only an 8?”

“Your patch is uneven,” Shizuku explained with full confidence. “Your lips are pretty, but the patch is just slightly uneven.”

“This… don’t you focus a little too much on our pussies!?” The girl asked while blushing.

“That is the secret garden. The paradise for all Yuri lovers!” Shizuku began her normal speech.

“There she goes again. Nana, you really had to ask her such a question. You know it will end up with Shizuku preaching about her yuri fantasies.” Another girl sighed as she walked up and patted Nana on the shoulder. “And she is right. You are a bit uneven.”

“You! Leave me alone!” Nana blushed and hurried back over to her locker. Her bare, modest mounds bounced ever so slightly as she did. They were all in high school and trying to enjoy their youth. For Shizuku, the sight of these fairy maidens all undressing in front of her was like heaven on earth.

“And that is why Yuri is best!” Shizuku crossed her arms across her chest and nodded her head with a satisfied smile on her face after going through her normal rant. It was then that a question came to mind. “You know… I have been meaning to ask you all this for a while now. But why are you all okay with me staring at you?”

“Mainly because it’s Shizuku?” A girl replied with a small giggle.

“Yeah, if it’s Shizuku, it’s fine.”

“Shizuku is safe.”

“Err… Thanks?” Shizuku. Nakasaki Shizuku. A girl who was half English, half Japanese, was a total and utter yuri fanatic. “But…. What if I used all of you as reference material to rub one out?”

“It’s fine. Shizuku, you are a cute girl, so if you are using us to masturbate at night, then doesn’t that mean we have a high chance of getting a guy?” Miyumi replied as she hugged Shizuku’s waist. “And we all know you are a pervert, to begin with. And a cowardly one at that.”

Shizuku pursed her lips, reached up with her hand, and pulled on Miyumi’s cheek. “Better stop, or I might just show you how cowardly I can be!”

“Ahh! Shizuku is turning into a beast! Everyone run!” Miyumi laughed as she pushed Shizuku away, slapped her butt, and went back to getting changed.

Shizuku held her butt and pursed her lips. She wondered why her friends always teased her. If she did not have at least a bit of respect for them, she would grab their boobs and squish them around! But sadly, even though she would love to do something like that, and she also used the term ‘Respect’ as a means of hiding her own cowardliness, she was glad that they did not shun her over her own sexual preference. And even entertained her whims.

“Ahhh! What the hell is going on!?” A yell came at Shizuku’s side. She turned to see all her classmates staring at the floor. She also looked down when she realized the room was glowing with a golden light.

“This is?” Shizuku only got to say these words before the world around her turned white. She had no choice but to close her eyes.

As the bright light dimmed, Shizuku slowly opened her eyes to find that she and her classmates, who were all either naked or half-naked, were sitting on a large gray stone block floor with dimly glowing blue runic markings surrounding them.

“Umm… Can someone tell me why they are naked?” A voice came from the side, causing not only Shizuku but also her classmates to all turn and look to see who it was. An old man in a long white robe holding an extravagant staff made of wood topped with a circular metal ornament that had a purple gem floating in the middle of it.

“Ahhh! No!” Shizuku’s classmates all screamed in fright and huddled together while trying to cover themselves up.

Shizuku, who was still in her bra and panties, was very confused about the situation. She looked at the robbed men and women and frowned slightly. “Hey. I have no idea what the hell is going on here, but someone gives us some damn clothes!”

“Ah, right!” The old man suddenly snapped out of his daze and quickly waved his hand. “All men, leave and get your memory adjusted immediately! Get some robes to cover our guests!”

The old man quickly walked over to the older woman, who was wearing robes like his, and lowered his head. “Make sure they are cared for. Those men who have witnessed the heroes in their bare skin will have their memory of this day erased. Including myself, so I will leave it to you to remind me of the important details.”

“Understood, you Holiness.” The older woman, who seemed to be in her late sixties, bowed her head to the old man. She had slightly gray hair that was mostly brown and deep green eyes that glimmered under the dim lighting of the room.

The room itself was circular, with pillars lining the walls. It only had one entrance, which had a staircase that curved up towards the upper floors. The women in robes, who seemed to be priestesses of some kind, all walked over and began covering Shizuku and the other girls with robes.

“We are deeply sorry for how you were summoned.” The older woman began. “My name is Helen Ostric, the head priestess of the Holy Kingdom of Vandale. We have summoned you heroes to help us deal with the oncoming disaster that will destroy our kingdom and our world.”

Shizuku seemed to be the only one who was still in any condition to say a word. She pulled the robe she was given over her body and glared at the old woman. “Umm… Do you really think now is the best time to be talking about this kind of thing? I mean, you basically summoned us here while we were getting changed. Had almost fifty guys seen us naked, and now you want us to help your kingdom? Send us the fuck back!”

168