Chapter 1
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

—Calm down human —said that mysterious voice—, I am what you call god.

—I am Hitzil the god of war —he said arrogantly.

—I see you're a little uncomfortable, it's better we talk somewhere else.

Suddenly the whole place went from a black space, to a white room, in the center of which was a table with two chairs on each side.

Javier was surprised by the sudden change, while observing the room, a door appeared which opened after a while, out came a man of about 20 years old with red hair, an athletic body with not too bulky iron armor, an intense red.

—Well human, sit down and I'll explain why you're here —said Hitzil in a serious voice.

Javier obeyed at once and sat in one of the chairs. Hitzil, who had already sat in the other chair, began to speak.

—Feel happy human, you were chosen by me, Hitzil the god of war, to participate in the competition between gods —he said arrogantly.

—Competition —said the confused Javier—, what kind of competition? —he asked a little nervously.

—A competition where the gods summon humans to be their chosen ones and send them to a world with magic, so they can become strong, and after a while, gather for a fight to find out who is the strongest —explained Hitzil.

—So, all I have to do is become stronger than the rest —said Javier doubtfully.

—That's right human, each god gives something special to their summoned, I will give you the ability to see the stats of both your enemies and yours.

—I will also give you a blessing that increases your attack and defense by 50%, that can help you a bit.

—That's a very useful blessing —said Javier happily— then I'll be an extremely strong human.

—Don't get overconfident —he warned— the species you will be in this world will be completely random.

—What do you mean it's random? —asked Javier confused.

—That's right, not even I have control over what you will be.

—The next thing you need to know is that with your status ability you will only be able to see the rank of your enemies, you will be able to see yours in more detail.

—And the ranks from lowest to highest are: F--, F-, F, F+, H-, H. H+, G-, G, G+ E-, E, E+, D-, D, D+, C-, C, C+, B-, B, B+, A-, A, A+, S-, S, S+, SS.

—The ranks are divided into classes, no matter if a monster is of the highest rank, if it encounters a monster of a superior class and lower rank, it would be dead. The classes are: Initial, Intermediate, Advanced.

—That's the most vital thing you need to know, the last is to inform you that this world is larger than yours.

—Well that would be all.

Before Javier could say anything, a hole appeared below him.

—Good luck —said Hitzil mockingly as he watched Javier fall.

 

I woke up with a bad headache, when I tried to touch my head I noticed I didn't feel my arms, which seemed strange to me, but I soon understood why, I had no arms or legs. Plus my body feels quite elongated and to top it off, I'm trapped inside something.

—What happened to my arms and legs?! And why am I in such a dark place again?! —I said before letting out a scream of desperation.

I started moving frantically in an attempt to get out of that place. After a good while of being like that I got tired.

—Let's think a little —I said calmer— before being here I was talking to that god and then... I fell through a hole —I remembered the conversation with that god.

—And surely the reason I don't have arms is because my new self is of some species that doesn't have limbs.

—With everything a little clearer, I think the best thing would be to get out of here.

I get into a better position and start headbutting my prison. After a while it started to crack, although my head was starting to hurt, it wasn't enough to stop me.

With a few more headbutts I managed to break what was keeping me captive.

From the momentum of the last headbutt I stayed in the air for a while before falling to the floor. I had to slowly open my eyes because of the sudden sunlight. When I opened them completely I could see many oak trees around me next to a lake a few meters ahead of me.

—After being in complete darkness, this is a nice landscape —I said with immense tranquility.

After contemplating the landscape I got curious about the shape of my body, so with some difficulty I managed to lift my head.

—This body feels very strange, I hope I can get used to it quickly.

When I look back I see the body of a snake with dull purple scales.

—So I'm a snake —I said skeptically— although between this and a worm I prefer what I got.

—Although I would like to know my species, unfortunately I won't be able to —I lament.

Suddenly I remembered something.

—That's right, I'm supposed to have an ability for that. I just hope it works, Status.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Initial

Name: ??

Race: Lerion (Baby)

Size: 1M

State: Normal

R: F Lv: 1/16

Attack: 15

Defense: 20

Magic Attack: 5

Magic Defense: 3

Intelligence: 9

Agility: 10

Speed: 12

Active Skills

[Mild Poison Fang lv1]

Passive Skills

[Flexible Scales lv1][Fast Serpentine lv1][Headbutt lv1][Tail Whip lv1][Bite lv1][Adaptable lv1]

Unique Skills

Special Skills

[Appraisal]

Resistances

[Mild Poison Resistance lv1]

Titles

Blessings

[Blessing of the God of War]

Curses

Description

Mild Poison Fang lv1: Covers your fangs with a poison that weakens your enemies and with a large dose is capable of killing any medium-sized living being.

Flexible Scales lv1: Increases the flexibility of your scales by 10%.

Fast Serpentine lv1: Increases your speed by 5%.

Headbutt lvl 1: Increases the strength of your headbutt by 5%.

Tail Whip: lvl 1: Increases the strength of your tail whip by 5%.

Bite lv1: Increases the strength of your bite by 10%.

Adaptable: You adapt 5% faster to your environment.

Mild Poison Resistance lv1: You have very mild resistance to poison.

Appraisal: This skill allows you to see your status and that of your enemies.

Blessing of the God of War: Your combat skills improve by 30%, your Strength and Defense stats improve by 50%, and Speed by 20%.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Right after saying it, an ethereal blue screen with white letters appeared, which I started checking at that moment.

—My stats are a bit low, seeing as I just hatched it shouldn't surprise me.

—Apart from that I wouldn't have any problem, I have pretty decent skills. If it wasn't because my name wasn't there, which is... —I thought for a good while about what my name was.

—This has to be a joke, they really took away the only thing I had from my original world —I said a little upset.

—I shouldn't even worry about it —I said irritated— I just have to think of a new one.

Although it's easier said than done, it took me longer than necessary to think of a name.

—Okay, I've decided, from today on I'll be called Arusai —I said dedicatedly.

[Do you want your name to be Arusai, it cannot be changed afterward]

I suddenly heard a robotic voice in my head.

—Great, there's a system.

—Yes. I want my name to be Arusai —I confirmed.

[From now on your name is Arusai]

—Well, one problem solved.

—I'm a little thirsty, luckily I have a lake in front of me, the obstacle is that I don't know how to move in this body, all I can do is keep learning —I said before letting out a sigh.

After a good while of trying I started moving forward, something strange that was very good is that I was going faster and faster each time.

When I managed to be in front of the lake I could appreciate my reflection, which was that of a snake with purple scales, a non-threatening face accompanied by two rows of sharp teeth and two eyes with black iris and intense red pupils.

—I don't look bad at all, although I'm pretty sure snakes don't have rows of teeth —I said a little strangely— I'll leave that for later, I'm too thirsty —I said before starting to drink the lake water.

 

While Arusai was so calmly drinking water, there was a monster lurking behind some bushes. With the intention of making Arusai part of his menu.

0