The Trio [I]
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Fucking depressed runaway that's a skull emoji right there) [Hey its true if you read the backstory albeit she's not now]

(After rereading that atrocity we technically have a zero dossier on Slavera who's practically a unknown assassin, A raped 4 year old who is clearly a fucking sadist not to mention poor ol' Taylor who was practically forced to kill her own mother when she just wanna help her mother who I'm again 90% sure is naive and a damn arsonist if not a pyromaniac quite the goddamn lineup you got there author-san)

[I've no guilt for what I created however it's my own inner workings and I say I did quite a good job tho my age range is quite criminal but I'm fanfuckingtastic. So how bout you read the author's warning if you gonna sign up for this pal](tsk)

°       Yuki Slavera age 27 Black guy {Ex-gang member 7yrs old - 18yrs old} {ID: Shinobi Slavera}

°       Vivian Novik age 15 White girl {proclaimed wife met with Slavera at the age of 4} {ID: Shinobi Novik}

°       Taylor Blade age 12 White girl {Depressed kidnapped runaway met with Slavera at the age of 9} {ID: Shinobi Blade}

Orphaned himself at the age 4 then grew up in a life of crime. Killed a mother and her two children to officially take a 6 year old as his proclaimed wife. While again killing another mother and her two children while he took Taylor away. Then Vivian gave birth to twelve children and Taylor gave birth to seven children that were murdered by their own hands as he instructed them to do so; however they keep their eyeballs in a jar that they clean regularly. [Little add-on visualizer or something, sentence starts "At 4am"]

Yuki Slavera;

Black 5'6" with a lean body and He's has black dreads that stops at his shoulders with ink on the front side of the neck "Code15 Delta-12:35", on his forehead is "Forbidden Restricted Error 404", a big black question mark on his left inner palm, Shhh on top of his right hand, when he goes outside he mainly wears a right eye blue monocle with a bridge and ear clip chain, a black fedora, a black trench coat with a small gray crow on the left breast side (like the ones a detective would use but black) and a black suit shirt with a grey and black clip on tie under it with black chinos no belt and black combat boots. Yeah he's a weird fella. His around the house wear, mostly is a black shirt sweater or a black/white Tank top in black cargo pants in black socks that stops at his ankles. Hazel eye color for Yuki, dark teal eye color for Vivian and brown eye color for Taylor.

Vivian Novik;

White 5'0" with a lean body, right breast that read in italics "Mademoiselle of the sinful Akuma" - My young lady of the sinful demon, little ghost saying boo on her right cheek, with boo above both of her eyebrows with "GET PWNED BITCH" in all caps in thick black bold font on her upper left arm, an entire arm sleeve that's a dead forest with a midnight setting and ghost floating about connected to the cemetery with a graveyard, walking skeletons with hoods and scythe's on her hand and a old decrepit crypt on her inner palm, a black rose intersected with a greatsword stabbing a crying child on her left hand and DIE on the bottom of her foot that was like a stamp, her hair stops at the shoulders as it's black with dark blood red tips.

Taylor Blade;

White 4'6" with a lean body, a grim reaper drinking coffee and a plague doctor bunny enjoying a milkshake with crows and ravens flying above them on her right hand, "Desperate rabbit.exe" under the right eye, the word Kill on the left side of her hand and a pocket watch that reads 7:35 in roman numerals on her chin with its chain connected to a anchor splashing in water and gears, the gears and water went all-round her neck to her shoulders and messy brown hair and she wears a pair of black and gold rectangle reading glasses with little black skulls and skeleton on the legs.

Slavera speaks with a soft husky and smooth bass tone, Norvick speaks like a toxic loli with a bit of aggressiveness in the tone, and Blade speaks like a cheeky brat but monotone

Now onto some of the weaponry; standard black M9 15rnd mag with a 7in rectangular suppressor and a three round burst switch thats usually in the inner pockets of his trenchcoat and standard black Benelli m4 with a 9rnd tube with a black sling one in the house and a 12.7mm Kord in the trunk. A snub-nosed 454 casull in the glove box etc. There's a yellow new model mercury marquis sedan taxi with the information removed and its windows tinted pitch black with an all black 8.5x34 enclosed trailer with a three axle

At 4am in the night inside of a taxi

Inside on the back right seat a 4'6" 12 year old girl in grey sweatpants and a black sweater with the hood up wearing her black and gold rectangle reading glasses with black skulls and skeletons on the legs, the right side of the passenger is a 5'0" 15 year old girl in black cargo pants in a black sweater with the hood up and in the driver seat is 5'6" 27 year old Yuki in a black sweater with the hood up with a black cargo pants with his monocle on and they're a wearing black combat boots driving about 60 on a backroad blasting some classical music.

About 2 minutes later they were parked in a park with noone there, they "unlocked" a baseball field to run 5 miles around the field which took about 25 minutes then the trunk opened.

"We can take our time, it was a good daily exercise like usual" He turns the music using one of his phones to change it to phonk as he takes a swig of his flask with 92% orange juice and 8% Scotch. They begin to strip except for the underwear at the trunk area. Vivian put on a black sports skirt that stops mid way past her thighs with black and white striped tights with a black t-shirt in black flips flops, Taylor switched to a simple black hoodie with no zipper but for big pockets and it reached to her knees with black flip flops, and Yuki in his trench coat with a black tank top and chinos with combat boots.

They closed the trunk with Yuki passing around the flask then they went further north

While on the way to the location they…uhh who's driving? It appears he's using cruise control at 58 mph while on their phones playing a mobile game together…okay while they're doing boss raids we're gonna speed up abit.

After about twenty minutes of driving, the shaking taxi is parked outside a house which looks like its in the middle of nowhere but on a farm of some sort. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that's what's called a victory screw according to the shaking taxi emitting phonk music with the windows up.

Twenty-three minutes later the right passenger door opens and closes with Norvic making way to a small porch of a small farmhouse with her hands in her pocket. Following after, the other passenger door opens and closes with Taylor following behind with her hands in her sweater pockets and the hood down letting the late night cold winds flow through her messy brown hair. The cab's lights were already off, same with the engine but music still playing.

Taylor was leaning up against the wall near a window close to the door while Vivian was knocking. "Who's it at this time? I already paid my damn rent" a young boy with a strong country accent opened the door with a shotgun. "Remember me you little shit!?" Vivian taking her hands out of her pockets revealing knuckles and swiftly landing a strong punch to his rib cage, cracking it.

"You said you'll beat me irl and I came here, after kicking your ass 20 times in a row, all fatalities" The 17 year old boy who was gasping for dear life dropped the weapon "I'll take that" Taylor catches the shotgun that was about to drop. Then a strong kick was sent to his midsection, making him stumble into the house only to receive another flying knuckled punch smashing his collarbone into a stove. "You little shit if you like screaming like a bitch I'll make you quiet permanently" She begins to pummel him with the knuckles and slamming his head against the stove, eventually cracking the glass. Then Vivian spots a weed whacker in the house and spends about four minutes starting it up. "Do not mind me~" Taylor humming while she unloads the shotshells "Five rounds of 12 gauge".

Vivian walks to the guy who was in a bloody daze and didn't know right from west and tortures the fool for about a minute til he died. The cab started up as Vivian who was chewing something in her mouth came to the driver window while Taylor who had a very crazed smile went to the trunk that was pooped open. Vivian grabs his face and kisses him before tonguing him. Yuki swallows "A hotdog fed from a beautiful lady such as yourself, I thank you for such a treat." Vivian gives an adorable nod before heading to the trunk with Taylor. Taylor and Vivian carrying 2 gas cans walking inside the house.

Taylor can be seen walking towards the driver side window while Vivian went to the trunk carrying two five gallon gas cans "I need one of the reds" Taylor holds her handout, as Yuki reaches under his seat to hand her a thermite grenade. When Vivian was in the car she pulled the pin and threw it in the open door and got into the left passenger side of the taxi. As they drove further they could still see the beautiful flames "arson for the win" Taylor joyous shouts resounded everyone else's. 

About 5 minutes later we see a suspicious yellow cab pulling up to a gas station.

The clerk noticed a yellow cab parked in front with three individuals with black fingernails and face tats with one having their hood up…he was anxious. As they walked in he noticed that the girl that was 5'0" had blood on her skirt, leggings and shirt. "Watch your eyes young boy or you'll end up in a bag" a husky and bass voice resounded a warning.

Story time about that one 17 year old was a persistent gamer

He had some good games in him but it was one match that went up to five matches. There was constant moaning and grunting of two people having sex in the background and after the second match they were betting who the girl that started berating him she would suck off til the next match. This lasted five matches til he lost all five he raged quit after calling the girl all kinds of slurs only for her to straight up violate the poor soul. The five rounds in total lasted about two minutes collectively.

So after cooling down a bit he went to fight some randoms only for not even twenty minutes later he came across her again not even in the battle just character selection she straight up shouted like a typical aggressive Japanese yakuza from anime

[split personalities?] (I don't think so but it seems like she's in her gamer form) as she verbally assaulted the boy with two knuckleheads wrestling to dark ambience music and laughing while shouting stuff like "hyah" or "Shoryuken" stuff like that in the background. He didn't even last 7 rounds, the kid really burst a vein talking shit how he was gonna fight her and kill everyone else as she balanty laughed at him til he raged quit once again in embarrassment.

About two hours later of gaining his confidence again although he lost excluding the time with the girl but his win rate was pretty good until it happened. He could hear two knuckleheads playing death metal on banjos which he didn't mind tell he heard them all make guttural screaming and other unholy noises especially the guy he nearly blew his speakers when he went apeshit with the guttural he sounded like a demon. After the 20th round he just left with shouting his address and how he could 100% kick her ass if he wanted to. Until an hour later he heard and saw a cab pull up in his driveway.

The trio was putting seventeen oranges, 20 cases of beer bottles, 2 loaves of bread, and 4 jugs of orange juice on the counter. "Don't forget pump #3" the girl with the hoodie said. He ringed it up "$216.38" Seeing them pay for it he was relieved only to be more tense than usual for how such thugs can act. Vivian went to move two duffle bags from the trunk to behind the driver seat.

After loading up everything they moved to pump 3 however they freaked the out the store clerk and a few of the customers were anxious when they brought guns out on top of the car hood with black gloves on and loading incendiary tracers into two 60rnd mags taped together for a standard ak47 with its folding stock folded and phonk music blasting. They were also eating orange slices and bread near a gas pump.

He was about to call the police when a girl about the height of 5'0" came out from the bathroom "I wouldn't do that if I were you~" she walked past the counter with a swift warning. After the tank was filled they drove about 1000 thousand yards down the street

[A/N: I don't know how to calculate gas so uhh use your imagination for its the narrator fault] (unbelievable bastard)

Receipt

17 oranges - $8.53

20 case of beer - $189.60

2 loaves of bread - $5.17

4 jugs of orange juice - $13.08

___________________________________

Total:                            $216.38

Not towards the fire…They were setting up bottles from the cases of beer on a plain field about 100 yards from the road then they started loading up the mags in the rifle. "Let's get loud" Vivian says she fired at the bottle with the muzzle flash lighting up the spot she was at, same with Yuki and Taylor lighting up the field with automatic gunshots ripping through the bottles plus the 7.62 tracers lighting up the way was pretty nice to look at and same with the and lighting up the grass on fire.

Yeah those gunshots caught up with the gas station but that's not important. The night sky at 5:32am was lightened up by muzzle flash and fireballs from three ak47's, the fire of the grass and the tracers zipping through the field like laser beams. They hit 170/480 bottles on their first 60 then with a deft motion they loaded the other 60 in. They hit 165/480,

After checking nothing was in the guns they sat them on the hood of the cab "Alright, that's all the tracers we have and there's probably about 145 bottles left, so Vivian you get to do the thing you love shooting" she took the Kord 12 with a 100rnd box mag out the trunk as she only had to rack it back while the other two was gonna use the m9's without the suppressor and switched it to burst and once again the area they were at was lighten by muzzle flashes. Vivian was having alot of fun ripping that machine gun from the top of the trunk in iron sights leaving all the bottles glass everywhere and the boxes of theirs were burning from the first onslaught.

"Alright let's go play some games" Vivian was pumped for gaming and so was the others as they loaded the machine gun again and put it back in the trunk same with the others and duffle bags as it was 20 beer cases lighter. 8 hour drive home…well drifting and gaming while on cruise control at high-speeds. [buzz kill] (good luck with the next part then) [tsk]

They drove down a long dirt road and came upon a rectangular house…they grabbed their clothes from the trunk and putting them in the washing machine then hung them out to dry as they played party games both online and lan/split-screen. After they were dry they hung em on a separate room. They went back to the car to put the Ak's back on the first flight of stairs on a wall rack next to a bunch of others. "Might as well do some vr while we're down here" Taylor says as she walked down 2 flight of stairs from this one as the other two followed. When they got to the room they took their clothes off went into the pods.

(might wanna flesh out the pods) [Shhh]

(shits gonna get weird in a bit bear with it tho author's a bit of a numbskull and scatterbrain) [I can see this ya know]

Yo Vivian here, when I hopped in the pod I was greeted for Libertà a massive vr game that has gore and basically let you do anything ranging from plucking a child player's eyes out to torturing npcs to give you better prices for repairs however some stuff do restore like how one of the main things in the rules is in bold "DONT RAPE THE ELDERLY" yeah um what the fuck happened there, either way the rest of the rules is the basics ya know don't share personal information and all that other shit but there's ways around that.

There's no status and there's barely a level restriction as long you're strong enough then have at it, destruction awaits kekeke. Leveling up past 10 is straight up demoralizing but with the three of us it'll be a breeze. One hour in game time is about 10 minutes irl which us uhh very fucking hard to get use to when you're just playing this and when you die in this game you go through what everyone describe as hell like you'll actually feel like you've been beheaded. The best part of the game is that it allows you to game all you want but you've to sign a virtual waiver, which we used aliases. We set our pain senses to 100%

Oh right, I almost forgot about the death penalty its uhh a bit weird. If you die a level goes down and you can respawn within 8 hours and you'll drop coins as in uh in game currency but if you're in a dungeon you'll respawn at the beginning of it within four hours however you can lower both by an hour with 10 levels but if you're level 50 with a third class you won't be able to use the skills even if you retain your level you have to wait 24 hours in real time.

Aside from that, it didn't take us long to reach level ten after murdering everyone in the beginning town…man the guards are weak and so damn easy to read seriously what the hell man and we get to choose our second class…anyways after 5 minutes I opened my eyes and I see a dark forest with the moonlight shining with Yuki and Taylor spawning in "which one you guys are going for?" I lean against a tree "I'll go for dollmaker, I quite like the idea of building something" he opens his tab that reads second job and selects dollmaker. "I'll go for alchemist as it looks like I can make health potions and most importantly flame bombs and such depending on the materials" she does the same. "No-brainer for me as I'll select shadowmancer, I'm expecting alot from it" as I do as well. (I feel like this where you'll explain the jobs and such) [shhh they don't know that] (now they do, so make the page as no one want a info dump on how abilities work) [tsk, mendokusai] (onegaiii author-san)

Shhh Slavera here, on a separate screen it looks like I can choose a base for the doll, the materials and pretty much settings for them. Hmm, I'll set it to a typical happy loli but monotoned as I intend to raise them as high powered assassins. I pretty much have free reign over it. "So, does your class do as it intended to your expectations" I started drawing explosive talismans as a past time. "Much better than I thought, now I can use my chain to my liking" she takes out her silver twenty foot chain and dropped the other end to the ground but instead of hitting it, it went through it then all of a sudden multiple black silvery chains started to appear.

"And I think if I attach the chain to my Zweihänder I can do real crazy shit with it. Shadow manipulation is pretty interesting" she pulls the chain back up. "I've picked some of the corpses of children by accident so if we get some materials I can make us some helpers" I put the finished talisman in my inventory. Then Taylor threw a kunai towards a tree not far from us and it strike true revealing a red cap aka one of the night mobs here. When it died about 20 more appeared above us. I sigh at such stupidity "ORAAA" Vivian sends a large black sword wave towards the pitiful creatures killing about half of them leaving me to throw a talisman and I activated the key trigger for it "katsu" blowing up in the middle of them. Taylor claps in awe of such art. "I guess we should move if that's all" I started writing more talismans and activated stealth out of reflex as we walked. 

Ughhh Taylor here, "So which dungeon or town are we heading to?" "Dungeon time!" The cute little Vivian seems rather stoke about a dungeon (even tho the author isn't) as she cleaves through a bunch of red caps, ah her zweihänder got stuck in a tree however that damn brute simply used brute force to get it unstuck cutting the tree down as she shotgun splinters at the red caps. "That one looks like a boss and the rest are probably generals" I point to five red caps running and jumping across trees towards Vivian at a very fast speed. However Yuki appeared in front of the boss with a talisman on the back of its head "katsu" then disappeared again as the explosion sent the boss flying towards an unexpected Vivian and the other four was spread apart with partial burns however their health was 54% while the boss was at 75%.

Tsk Vivian here, a boss was flying and I didn't have time to swing my zweihänder so I pushed my left palm towards the little guy "grusgh?" and slammed down on the ground in one swift motion, creating a small crater with spiderwebbed cracks in a 3 meter radius. Its health barely bulge however it did get a stun status so I stuck my zweihänder into the ground and mounted that little bastard and pulled out my chain "oh no poor little guy" Taylor can already expect what's about to happen as I wrapped both of my hands like knuckles and pummeled that little shit as it squealed for dear life.

I stopped mid way as its health was at 63% "Check it out, its blood's just like ours" I grabbed into its ribcage making scream more and then I pulled out its rib by breaking it forcefully "now this'll be easier" I started poking at its neck while I punched it with my chained fist.

Ughhh Taylor here, While Vivian was torturing the boss I was in a fun little game of tag as I was in a weird chasing circle around a few trees with the four generals however Yuki would come out of nowhere again and poke at one with his rapier then disappear again. He's way too natural at that but I would also engage in a minute battle with them as they would attack and block with me doing the same as we were going tree to tree around Vivian…it was my first time seeing sparks from blades like this I've only seen them in lighters and fires.

I glided the general's right blade that was coming after me along side my left blade resulting in constant sparks surprising the general giving me a chance to get its neck but it dodge in the last second however I wasn't done yet as I twisted my body and cut its throat with my right dagger with added force from the twist killing it. I jumped back to the tree to continue our little game of tag. When out of nowhere Yuki appeared in front of a general and riddled it with forty-seven holes within a second instakilling the general that was at 43%.

"Blade take out the last one" he said in my ear before slamming a general down with a high stomp (raising a leg high above the target then in a swift motion bring it down like an axe or stomp down) then disappearing again. When I stepped on a branch I twisted around in a singular motion and threw three kunais at the general. I'm starting to get used to this melee thing. It's like knife fighting with the two of them. It's very fun when you need to decide who gets to decide to go first in a two player game. 

(Yeah but the author sucks at fighting scenes) [you're not wrong that's why explosives are the solution also they were using sword breakers and fun fact Vivian broke three of them](Deidara's disciple much)

[Oh fuck I forgot I'm using three different fonts for my novels and they won't show up they I expect it to, I just fucking realized that -_-](...how do you function)

I dashed at it while the kunais were thrown and the general was already dead as he dodge the first but the second and third stuck him in the head and neck. I guess I forgot that he was the one in the back that kept getting by my kunais and shurikens as the others would dodge. I grabbed back onto the tree branch and flipped back on top of it and squatted down to look back to see Yuki's fight was already done and he was collecting the corpses and Vivian was being Vivian laughing at her one sided victory at the boss. 

"Yo, Novik" I jumped down as I waved at her "so are you gonna used these bodies" I say as Yuki appeared again collecting the body of the captain "Yes these'll…you've a guest Novik" he was about to fiddle with the screen but we were caught off guard by Vivian zweihänder striking true to something that was standing next to her blocking her blade with much struggle "Ah, its the unique boss Kalfek the Inquisitor the community was talking about…apparently it just one shot kills because it's so damn fast and tricky. But those that survived enough say it started getting misty and smoky out of nowhere and explosions happening from nothing"

(Author once again forgot to flesh something out now its the red caps) [ughhhh choose a fucking struggle for fuck sake is it battles or flesh I just wanna write my fucked little thoughts damn it] (both and if you want to write your thoughts go do a diary) [The hell's a diary, oh the porn things that females write yeah no diary] (what an unbelievable paranoid boss I've to deal with)

Yo Vivian here,

For some reason I instinctively swung my zweihänder to the left as hard and fast as I could resulting in something sent flying to a tree and Yuki already disappeared while collecting the body when I suddenly swung and Taylor, like the adorable mouse she is went back up the tree disappearing like Yuki. "Now this'll be fun" I dragged the blade against the ground as I dash at the weird little green fuck. "Shi" I swung the blade with my speed, shotgunning dirt all over the place and splitting the tree in half as it tried to get away only to be stabbed at by six thrown shurikens making it stumble. Its health barely wavered from earlier being at 86%.

So I swung at it again only for it to block with its scythe however I'm an assassin to damnit. I've never two handed my zweihänder, only earlier I did but I only one handed so with my free hand I took out a kunai and cut at his leather armor giving it a nice rip with some blood. Of course that shit head tried to back off but he received 12 stabs of a rapier that disappeared again while I sent my kunai towards him of course he dodge it for it to be right back at his back his health of course was 84%. "Hahhh, do I've to join them as well" I stuck my zweihänder into the ground scratching the back of my head. (please don't make me narrate a fight that's going to be only 2 paragraphs) [hmm, we'll see]

I pulled out my chain and took my zweihänder out the ground and disappeared (activated stealth not going fast). Yuki threw out 4 talismans "hahen" then threw another into the mix "katsu" first a bunch of broken metal pieces were thrown at the Inquisitor who was looking around for us then an explosion accelerated the pieces as they lacerated his skin then Taylor instead of going in thrown 12 shurikens at him but he deflected them but a couple still cut him 76%. Instead of attacking like earlier I wrapped the chain around the handle and swung it at the ground as hard as I could and set my target to the Inquisitor.

Yuki was walking slowly but somehow he would increase his speed by a ton when needed on the battlefield and Taylor was leaping from tree to tree stalking him and I was running around behind trees as I swung my elongated chained zweihänder at him. He was trying to block it with a sword breaker but Yuki would out of nowhere thrust twelve times at him but the Inquisitor would attempt to parry it with great reflex and I used the other side of my chain to steal his scythe which worked perfectly as I stored it in my inventory kekeke. What surprised me the most would be 12 shurikens would be thrown and the Inquisitor would tank it however when Yuki thrusted and the Inquisitor would focus on both of us fucking Taylor comes from above with a spinning side strike down his back then disappeared again 45% "gauuuuh" it sure as hell didn't like that as it knelt down in pain and Yuki without heistation appeared in front of him with surprisingly again seventy-two thrust in about ten seconds before disappearing as the Inquisitor tried to strike back with his dagger 28%. (not bad author-san) [ore wa tensai dazo kehehehe]

When he got up I noticed he can slightly sense me, barely sense Taylor and for some reason not Yuki. so with that information I retrieved my chained zweihänder that was in the middle of coming back by the handle and swung with a back spin swing as he blocked it with the swordbreaker however I expected this as I disappeared as I spun to his backside I held my blade and battery rammed him with the handle in the back sending him tumbling forward to an aerial dropkick from Taylor sending him towards my way and in one swift motion I German suplexed him on his back like I would to Taylor with Yuki landing a hard stomp on his chest "yosha" we did a trio clap and disappeared again 13%. (is he going to be doing the boss thing?) [hmm? ohh Athena's glory no]

He got up reluctantly as he tried to escape, he got stabbed through by my zweihänder that was airborne and brought down like a guillotine to his heart 0%. And we got two levels out of him meaning we're level 13 and that guy was worth 15k exp, the 1.5x multiplier is from it being a night mob or something. I removed the zweihänder as Yuki appeared to collect it and Taylor jumped from the tree. I bear hugged  Taylor "Not bad, not bad at all" "wahh put me down" she's flailing around like the little cutie she is. I put her down "seriously not bad fighting, so how bout it" I handed him the scythe from my inventory to Yuki who was playing around with his screen, nodded "yeah this'll do."

(yea author still tweaking things out a bit and yes author's real tempted to put level 10 as a one million exp bar to get to level 11 but I say simply put a percentile like with the health)

Shhh Yuki here,

The name: Amaterasu

The height: 4'8"

The Voice type: Monotoned loli

The Class type: Assassin

The main material: human child

The sub material: Red Cap Inquisitor

Specialty: Hidden weapon

Confirm Y/N

{Its detected that the sub material is the unique boss Inquisitor the class will be evolve to magic assassin, do you want to unlock second job Slavera's Inquisitor Y/N}

{Final status for Amaterasu}

Name: Amaterasu

Class: magic assassin

Second class: Slavera's Inquisitor

Weapon: shurikens, kunais, scythe, caltrops, hidden hand blades

Abilities: Inhuman strength, Inhuman speed, smoke release, explosion arts, Illusive mist, nightvision, stealth, heighten senses, anti-magic, poison magic

Title: Slavera's doll {I}, Slavera's Inquisitor

When it was done a 4'8" cute lil face with dark purple eyes, the roman numeral I is on her little immature tongue in black times new roman, the dark midnight purple hair that stops at her back with ringlets on the sides and her bangs cover her small forehead, her skin is porcelain white and despite being a doll she doesn't have the ball joints only the skin tone of porcelain white and black nails and she wore black doll shoes in her black kimono. She had a black skull ring on her right middle finger, a black butterfly hair clip on the right side, and a black choker with black and purple roses around it 

The name: Nero

The height: 4'2"

The Voice type: Monotoned loli

The Class type: assassin

The main material: human child

The sub material: Red Cap Captain

Specialty: Hidden weapon

{Final status for Nero}

Name: Nero

Class: assassin

Weapon: shurikens, kunais, caltrops, hidden hand blades, rapier [36in]

Abilities: Inhuman speed, nightvision, stealth, detection, stealth detection

Title: Slavera's doll {II}

A 4'2" emotionless face with light blue eyes with black silky hair falling down her back, black painted nails with a black kimono that shows only her white porcelain skin in black doll shoes.

The name: Chloe

The height: 4'2"

The Voice type: Monotoned loli

The Class type: assassin

The main material: human child

The sub material: Red Cap General

Specialty: Hidden weapon

{Final status for Chloe}

Name: Chloe

Class: assassin

Weapon: shurikens, kunais, caltrops, hidden hand blades, rapier [36in]

Abilities: Inhuman speed, nightvision, stealth, detection, stealth detection

Title: Slavera's doll {III}

The name: Kloe

The height: 4'2"

The Voice type: Monotoned loli

The Class type: assassin

The main material: human child

The sub material: Red Cap General

Specialty: Hidden weapon

{Final status for Kloe}

Name: Kloe

Class: assassin

Weapon: shurikens, kunais, caltrops, hidden hand blades, rapier [36in]

Abilities: Inhuman speed, nightvision, stealth, detection, stealth detection

Title: Slavera's doll {IV}

The name: Erika

The height: 4'2"

The Voice type: Monotoned loli

The Class type: assassin

The main material: human child

The sub material: Red Cap General

Specialty: hidden weapon

{Final status for Erika}

Name: Erika

Class: assassin

Weapon: shurikens, kunais, caltrops, hidden hand blades, rapier [36in]

Abilities: Inhuman speed, nightvision, stealth, detection, stealth detection

Title: Slavera's doll {V}

The name: Erica

The height: 4'2"

The Voice type: Monotoned loli

The Class type: assassin

The main material: human child

The sub material: Red Cap General

Specialty: hidden weapon

{Final status for Erica}

Name: Erica

Class: assassin

Weapon: shurikens, kunais, caltrops, hidden hand blades, Rapier [36in]

Abilities: Inhuman speed, nightvision, stealth, detection, stealth detection

Title: Slavera's doll {VI}

[The rest look the same as "II" or Nero] (I've a feeling you're gonna miss alot and possibly rewrite the entire damn thing) [I don't doubt it] Then six small black and dark purple magic circles with runes appeared on the ground with 6 identical looking dolls and one taller than the rest. I say i did pretty well as I started writing talismans "not bad right" I pointed at them when suddenly "Arigato gozaimasu for your creation goshujin-sama" didn't expect them to speak.

(probably should add that you think some things sounds better in Japanese you idiot)[tsk](despite their voices being emotionless they've their own emotions)

Yo Vivian here,

"Woah they're pretty damn adorable" I knee down to pinch their cheeks "and they're quite real looking despite being dolls" hmm the tall one ran to Yuki like a damn kitten "Go on introduce yourselves" he was rubbing her head as the Tall one spoke "Amaterasu number one" she stuck her tongue out revealing a number one in Times New Roman then the others spoke as if it was their turn "Nero number two, Chloe number three, Kloe number four, Erika number five and Erica number six" they spoke like they were counting up revealing the same thing on their tongues but for their respective numbers. "It's like a cult or one of those secret organizations" Taylor was flicking their human porcelain white ears that was surprisingly fleshy before she patted their heads "well let's get going to that dungeon it's still dark out ya know. The night and day last twice as long in this game" she begins to walk in a direction as Yuki and his dolls disappeared again but he's definitely walking with us and probably activated out of habit well honestly it's a natural reaction for him to go stealth in combat even during fps he'll come out of fucking nowhere and gun you down. So that's basically second nature to him.

(Time skip or no)[uhh give me a minute I gotta role google dice on my phone for this…it rolled even so uh yeah but you've to do it] (After walking for about 20 minutes in game time they've found a cave)[ah shit I've to do something about mobs]

Vivian's still here:

We've ended up in a cave and there's only snakes nothing new however there was a four people party up ahead of course the cave path we've to meet is on a narrow way however that never stopped me as gripped my zweihänder's blade and rushed towards them like a spears as Taylor joined me  "RED PLAYERS AND THERE'S TWO OF THEM!!!" then they multiplied by four "Blade it's a boss door" and in the middle of them Yuki like a ghost placed a talisman on the middle person who's a archer "hahen" his voice echoed throughout the cave then it exploded with metal shrapnel flying within the group, leaving a better situation for me and Taylor.

He appeared beside me "we'll deal with the boss you have fun here" he disappeared again before they noticed, leaving me and Taylor with 16 disorderly people. I disappeared with Taylor and when I reappeared again…I stabbed their tank with my zweihänder like a spearman straight into his face making him react a second late as Taylor had the same idea as me as she came in flying as she ran up my back then jumped off my head as she came down with a spinning dual slash beheading 1/3 of their tanks then she disappeared again while I stayed in the fray as the waiting area is a bit roomy so "HAH" with a brute wide cleave with one hand on the hilt of the zweihänder and stretched my arm out as far I can in a 180° motion.

The results was devastating as 7 of their warriors died and 2 dazed tanks crushed 3 of their healers. Etoo lets see uhh that's 16 - 7 - 3 - 3 "that's three left you brute" Taylor has appeared with something lovely to say, how sweet of her. "Yo heal slut, heal those two tanks of yours" of course she would take a moment to heal such weaklings. I threw my zweihänder at the healer at a fuckneck speed embedding her into the cavern walls with my zweihänder holding her off the ground leaking blood "Readyyy, GO" Taylor signals me off as I ran at the healer with a great speed and when I was within range I dropkicked "KEHAHAHAHAHAHA SPLATTER" my feet effortlessly caves in then explodes her head landing on my feet on my zweihänder like a badass but…ouch it hurts alot I think I fractured something.

It'll be fine, it's a game that's why I did it "goal, and you looked pretty cool" she gives off a handclap "now how will you get your zweihänder out of the rocky wall?" hmm!? "S-should be easy" I attempted but it wouldn't bulge "ah souka, I've to use both hands" and like I said magic…well if you ignore the massive blade arc but perfect. "hahh, you're unbelievable" she facepalms at my brilliance. "Katsu" two tanks can be seen falling down headless. "There's staircase leading down" as soon as we walk in we a large snake with thousands of holes and Taylor is collecting it's body "poisonous flames made from this'll be interesting" we walked down the staircase.

(exp goes doko?)[I'm not even sure I forgot or not]

Shhh Slavera here,

I pushed open the door and with the six of us looked up to a massive cobra "I'm a baddd match for ya buddy" because I can stop and cease my body heat to the point of being dead and how it'll beat when stabbed or punctured well if I get it stitched up or just rest, it'll heal up on its own after 4 months and the dolls basically equivalent to a dead person so in a way we're both not its match.

The snake tried to bite at me with its large head, I just stood there looking at it when Amaterasu threw a shuriken at its eye with great speed popping its eye with the sound of a bubblegum's bubble being popped 83% queuing the seven of us to disappear while Amaterasu stays at our six to make sure nothing funny happens.

[He doesn't have inhuman speed just moves super fucking weird]

The girl's walking with me as we gained sudden speed as we released our stealth to unleash 72 thrusts into a single spot like a dance then back quickly into stealth 54%. It started thrashing its head wildly trying to guess our positions however it misses deserving 20 thrusts from us as we retreat back into the silence 37%. "This is quite fun isn't it" I petted their heads as we walk around this erratic snake "hai master" they responded in unison quite surprising. I stepped back a bit then accelerated with the girls til we singularly joined blades into a singular point then spin around while we thrust 20 times 0%. Hahh too easy…

0