The Trio [II]
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uhh Taylor here;

I remember after returning home after my mother's incident and my first daily run, I passed out on the couch stone cold from such an oddly fun day. Like it was better than my previous years. I again fell asleep from 1:00 am at night to 4:25 am and woke up to get a cup of milk. "Ah, much better" I threw it in the trash as I yawned.

I heard a car door closing in the distance. Hmm, what's going on? I peek through the blinds to see a blue old focus in our yard with the taxi missing but its trailer was there in our driveway and two familiar people with bags in black pants and tank tops.

I unlocked the door for them only to noticed I'm still in my school uniform. "Nice to see you're up sleepyhead" Vivian says as she pats my head "so you're gonna shower yet? We've got something to do" she sat the bag on the table and started stripping me "Hey!?" "Worry not, my father has seen me naked so what's one more?" she started snickering "but that doesn't make it any better."

However she's right, he doesn't look bothered however "it's still embarrassing!" "Hmm, does this make you feel better if I do this" he grabbed and groped my breast as he kissed Vivian. "Wahh she's so red, how cute" she's teasing me again. (Ganbare Taylor-chan)

"Go get ready dear" he walked to the kitchen for an orange as she walked me to the door that leads to a big room then towards a door next to the heater and with a black plaque that reads bathroom and next to it reads on a black plaque laundry.

I was sitting in the tub with her washing and playing with my hair when I suddenly remembered something "Wait father!? But you guys don't look anything alike, eh?"

"Hmm, oh according to my father well husband…hmm husband father? Well according to him my mother's Puerto Rican she was visiting relatives in Germany when all of a sudden their vehicle was ambushed killing her parents at the age of two and her relatives in Germany sold her off to Rustnik as an orphan who was later adopted at the age of four by what she calls her uncle and my dad's a black American" "Orphaned?" "It's when you've no parents anymore and they get the money for it" she's smiling at such things however she continued.

"At the age of seven she gave birth to me. She cried so much when I bit on her nipple and he would give me milk that tasted better than mom's." her tone lowered with a smile "However I liked them both equally even though I leaned towards my father as he let me do anything I wanted." she seems rather happy at such results, maybe we're two different sides of the coin.

"However I mostly loved using him as my piss toilet as he would give me milk or a passionate kiss and clean my private area like a cat and there's also times when he bring a person home no matter the age and teach me about the human body and torture. what a lovely man he is, tho mom would yell at us to clean up…but sadly we were separated by mom of course we met again when I was 4 but we didn't know each other but me being me I got in trouble as we spent some time getting closer in a bathroom like really close but admittedly I didn't want to let him go." 

(wait four?) [t-that can't be right…okay there's literally three versions of the backstory to this novel and the one I used was number three as they all look alike and rereading it, holy shit some revamping may be needed…however I'm too lazy to do it as I uhh can already see what I was going for so Imma keep it] (I told you it was a shit show💢) [Looks fucking fine who cares anyway no one's reading it…oh wait…FUCK] (Bwhahaha you have to fix it now hahaha) [OY!!]

What a weird family however they seemed like they loved each other quite dearly. It's so twisted and weird that I can see a weird thing of art…it's quite lovely. "Seriously can you believe how that idiot husband of mine was rough with his beloved 4yr old daughter wife" she's rambling again.

When we were done bathing "hey aren't I suppose to put clothes on in the bathroom" she begins to wrap her hands around my hips as we walked to the living room. "Are you flustered and feel kinda weird down here around Slavera? I wouldn't mind having such a cutie like you around" she started feeling on my naked body while giggling to herself as we entered.

"Thirsty" he handed out a flask as he sat on the couch watching something and Vivian without a second thought "don't mind if I do" she drunked it and seemed pretty fine so "I-I'll take a sip" she happily gave it to me but…with a mischievous grin.

I didn't think much of it as Vivian being Vivian, so I sipped *coughs* "hahahaha oishi? delicious kekeke?" wow that's an interesting taste "it's alcohol isn't? tho not half bad but why?" it tasted mostly like orange but mostly alcohol "cause why not drink something delicious and its not alcohol it's just eight percent and tastes sweet…I think" seriously this girl💢.

"They're on the counter" he points to a pile on the counter. Then he started telling me what the things on the table were "a black plain m4 with a ten round tube with in one in the head, its semi-auto and Vivian will show you how to load it, a black m9 with an added burst option with a suppressor and a fifteen round magazine there's three switches so remember which you want, and there's a bag that has shotshells and seven fifteen round magazines in its pockets and the rest you could find out for yourself also don't mistake it as firing a revolver as it has a higher ammo capacity."

Yeah there's a messenger handbag with a long strap that goes across my body leaving my hand able to get the shotshells inside of it and seven 15 round mags in its pockets, a black metal faceless mask with only eye holes, a pair of black pants and a black long sleeve shirt with a black pair of gloves and they all weirdly fits me.

"Oh, here you'll borrow these" she threw me something and I looked at my hand to see it's her underwear "what? it's washed, we'll get you some and we're not that far in size…I think." "Hahh, so what're we doing this time?" I started to get dress

"School shootings" Vivian says rather flatly. "C'mon you get to beat the piss out of the teachers." She seems rather hyped-up about this "but why?" I couldn't see there being a reasonable reason for this. "Because why not? We don't need reasons for our actions, sure there consequences but who gives a hell not our problem" she seems rather used to it as if she's going on a walk in a park.

"Oh right, whose car is that?" I was eating a orange with some salt on it

"It's stolen of course" we got in the car and he's playing with wires.

"It's the universal key" better not ask...

About an hour driving/6:35 am at night, we arrived at a church looking building "is this a school?" It does remind me of the old kindergartens but we soon backed up a bit so we weren't directly in front of the building.

"Yeah it's a one classroom school, so we won't have to use big guns for this, only brutal violence. I counted about forty" she was eating salty fries out of a burger bag then pulled out some knuckles and a knife of some sort "curious?" I nodded "It's a switchblade and they're pretty damn cool to use and the knuckles are in one of your pockets or you can just sit by the door and not let them come out." she puts the m9 in her waistband as she puts on the mask.

"Wait, he's not coming?" I raised an eyebrow "Ohh, do you want him to cum?" she started giggling. "No, I mean is he not coming with us" I nearly stuttered "No, he just wants me to have fun and there's no one really dangerous as in Revnick so I can go as loose as I want to" she puts on her knuckles as we get to the door of the school "after you" I opened the door for her as we are instantly in a classroom…awkward heh heh.

However "kekeke sensei down" a blade flew past me nailing the teacher in the head and in one swift motion she sends three shots to the same teacher's chest making her tumble down then she put it back in her waistband then rushed in with her knuckles.

"Wow…I uhh never knew she was that used to this" I was quite surprised as I closed the door behind us and watched as she beat down more than forty crying children. She kept laughing with a face of absolute pleasure as she cracked and bruised their body and limbs then with the same switchblade with a blade length of fifteen" she started cutting tongues, tendons and fingers/toes as she would then proceed to bash their head in or cave in their chest repeatedly.

That lasted about 7:12 am and when we got in the car she was handed some wipes from a man with a smile. "Hehehe" a giggle came from her, not to mention…huh? "What's this?" I was handed a bottle with a cloth of some sort "c'mon we're gonna start a fire" she went to the trunk as she was done wiping the blood on her face.

Inside the trunk was a gas can but it didn't smell like gasoline. Well after some time of leaving the liquid all over the inside "here light it, it's called a molotov. I used to play with these as a kid same with old grenades as those were more fun kehehe" she hands me a lighter as she reminisced.

So I lit it as she said and yeah it was beautiful like I thought but it was even more as the building exploded in a burst of flames I couldn't help but have a smile "...lovely…absolutely lovely" of course we've to leave and go to twk other locations which were successful as those were two teacher class rooms.

But on our fourth spot which was basically my school and Vivian's. We had to get loud and I didn't like the twelve gauge hitting me repeatedly and its loud bang however I put up with it as Vivian and Yuki could do it effortlessly as she would beat the teachers and students mercilessly with both the buttstock of the shotgun and her knuckles.

It was like a movie watching her clear out a class room heck when we got in the building somehow she went straight to the principal office "remember me you old fuck?" She didn't even use knuckles, just her bare hands to beat the fifty-two year old man to death. Of course her hands were bleeding but she was too busy cracking his skull to even care.

Despite it being a big building Slavera was very proficient in not letting anyone escape. He would be running in small corridors wall to wall gunning people down. He's literally terrifying on his feet, seriously what did he do growing up. Anyways we did finish up by uhh 12:04pm we parked the old focus as we all changed into a red Scottish kilts, a white long sleeve shirt, black french beret with a small grey crow on it and sunglasses that had pitch black lenses with taxi driver gloves and black dress shoes while we went with doll shoes and I got to burn the car down too.

We had to basically walk and jog while carrying bags of our gear ten miles to a alleyway of an abandoned factory, they seemed to like the exercise despite being lazy gamers and on the way there we had a couple police showing up however those two seem to be able to preempt where they would show up and avoid direct confrontation but on the way we got nothing but fries. Mmm salty fries and ice cream.

When we finally got there, they assassinated three officers who were looking around in the factory and then we drove home. I nearly passed out on the couch.

Shhh Slavera here:

"Katsu" The two tankers died and I gave Amaterasu her headpat as I already gave one to the others "good job" they seemed to like such actions as they would nod with a "N~" or something similar…they're quite adorable like my girls. Instead of going down like normal we rush towards the mid floors using stealth and kill stealing bosses as we could easily slip in groups.

Doing this netted us to level 12 which means our exp bar is like this  [[114/10'000]] we're in sync and don't have the party effect where it'll distribute it evenly however for $12.6 billion collectively we can synch our IDs and get the whole amount of exp instead of the split amount and yeah it barely dented my savings quite surprisingly so and apparently the game set such a price for fair use and didn't really expect someone to use it so I had to send a "messenger" to hand over the money that was later taken care of as I had to only sign with a digital contract saying I paid the money wasn't as much of a hassle as you expect but I don't trust my skin tone keeping me out of trouble as I've experienced that in Revnick not to mention it was $4.2 billion each player.

We came upon the mid floor boss, it was a giant dwarf called  Fallen Dark Dwarven Lordsmith a man about thirty ft tall with a big ass axe and hammer. Not to mention he was shirtless wearing leather pants and his arms was muscular but had a big ass american beer belly "hahh, this shouldn't take long" I say as we were about to sneak attack, when suddenly it turned it a molten area of lava and fire yeah it was pretty damn hot reminds me of the time I had let a bunch of mexicans capture me so I can get their base location…hahh those fuckers love boiling people.

 The guy sat up standing at a height of fifty ft tall and the room went from a cave to an endless area with cloudy mountains in the back and stalagmites on the ground with dark purple and bleeding red lava and rock platforms but they disappear after some time. "Hmm, Vivian and Amaterasu on front while we drop range attacks and occasionally attacks on vitals, ikuzo" with that we threw shurikens at the guy as they did nothing but Amaterasu manage to cause deep laceration but in her soft monotoned voice "bakuhatsu" and the deep lacerations ignited with flames of a brutal explosion signaling for her and Vivian to launch from the entrance towards the boss while I and the rest go into stealth and maneuver around the stage 82%.

Yo Vivian here,

a black kanji appeared on the palm of the doll as she said "bakuhatsu" holy shit that doll got some firepower "kehahaha you're going down oldman" I planted my feet and launched off the ground with my zweihänder with one hand "CUT" I shouted like a badass with a upward swing, the doll somehow managed to cut with her scythe that was about the same size as Yuki at the same place as I resulting in well 77%. 

(uhm yeah, author's abit allergic to the word sword)

When the backup's range attacks came in, it manipulated a wall of earth out of the lava but it worked in our favor as I used it as launch pad but he blocked my zweihänder with his ax but the doll instead of taking the strike she used the advantage of the scythe to swing up higher towards his eye level as she swiped at his eye bringing out its eye with the retina as it roared in pain 63%.

So I did the same thing with the chain as I wrapped around his flailing arm and fell with a rapid spin as I sliced off his arm 57% with the cavalry coming in from the shadows with a piercing attack that went through his left leg following by a strong laceration on its other arm then they disappeared 50%.

All of a sudden its severed arm began to change into a brown cracked arm with orange magma inside the cracks on it and a deafening roar that sounded worse than a automatic machine gun and a fucking howitzer combined, worry not we're used to loud sounds. He slammed his cracked arm and holy fucking shit the ground is shaking fucking violently as it shoots up countless spikes that shoots bullets of pure lava however a invisible sphere surrounded the ones close to us "bakuhatsu" She and I used the small debris as a foothold as we continued to attack plus the calvary snake-like attacks, we managed to defeat it in an hour but uhh we miscalculated well more like uhh Yuki did. 


{You're the first to defeat Jargen of The cavern of the broken smith}


Yuki collecting the corpse before it disappears because its a named boss as a normal well less powerful version would appear amd a small dark elf appeared in front of us "T-thank you for releasing my teacher from his pain" and in a swift action he was on the other end of a rapier, hanging by the throat "you'll do perfectly fine" he patted the boys hair "wahh naisu" there was a handclap from me. It coughed up blood with a confused tear in its eye, hehehe it's revving me up to tear down another giant. "w-why?" it had lifelessness in its eyes "cuz you're perfectly material." "Are you not worried about the gender?" I asked rather curiously. "I can change it forcefully" he started fiddling with his screen again. So I decided to have a looksey.

The name: Mesa

The height: 4'8"

The Voice type: Monotoned loli

The Class type: Assassin

The main material: Lost shadow elf child

The sub material: Jargen the Fallen Dark Dwarven Lordsmith

Specialty: Hidden weapon

Confirm Y/N

{Its detected that the sub material is the named boss Jargen the Fallen Dark Dwarven Lordsmith the class will be evolve to Assassinsmith, do you want to unlock second job Slavera's inquisitor Y/N}

{Final status for Mesa}

Name: Mesa

Class: Assassinsmith

Second class: Slavera's inquisitor

Weapon: needles, kunai's, built-in arm crossbow, caltrops, hidden hand blades, right hand palm canon

Abilities: Inhuman strength, Inhuman speed, nightvision, stealth, Material pocket, blacksmithing, volcanic gas, Left arm of Mesa

Title: Slavera's doll {VII}, Slavera's Inquisitor {II}

A four-two emotionless face with light blue eyes with black silky hair falling down her back, black painted nails with a black kimono that shows only the feet and her white porcelain skin in black doll shoes however her left arm's white porcelain skin had cracks like magama with dimly glowing grey inside of the cracks with a claw as the hand that was black and dark purple.

[ORE WA TENSAI KEHAHAHAHA] (Oh no I don't like this) [NARRATOR-SAN WITNESS MY TENSAI KEIAKU KEKEKE - ͜ -] (He's lost it, oh no this can't be good)

Ello Taylor here;

It appears that Vivian miss read the rules and ours is different however coma the "DON'T RAPE THE ELDERLY" appears on both sides. Ahem since we spent a lot of money on this game or a pretty penny as Vivian would say, the rules for us is the game is heavily skill relied on, rather than basic gameplay we've basically fucked ourselves in other people's eye but us no no no this alot better as this is worth the price.

(Ahem as the narrator my job to look after my reckless author that uhh there might be more added as he literally thought of this in the moment of writing something so please be patient and arigato because he atleast promised readability tho I doubt it)

  1. Players actions cause irl damage to other players no matter their physique or psyche

  2. After reaching level 10, player exp bar will turn into [[0/10'000]] instead of [[0/2'000]] but a 0 being added every 5 levels will not change (author's gonna change this to 500 after level 21 for their rules and then going to redo this rule so do your job author)

  3. Players will have unlimited inventory and able to fit anything no matter the size

  4. 1.5x exp for night time mobs

  5. Exclusive classes for this package only are unlocked such as shadowmancer and dollmaker 

  6. Ignore player level restrictions (as in they can enter level 500 dungeons for example and battle high level players and mobs without restrictions and debuffs, stuff like that)

  7. Irl abilities are transferred over (such as stamina and strength or good eyesight)

  8. Abilities that are like light slash or heavy slash or crescent fuck moon etc are removed as it will rely heavily on player skills and grants the ability to use your imagination as a limitation with all skills/abilities such as shadow manipulation and blacksmithing. (Of course players can do it but it'll only be light + heavy crescent moon slash and they can't slash at their shadow's calling it shadow slash…hope that makes sense)

  9. Items such as glasses and clothing could be implemented from the real world through scanning on the side of the pod for this package

  10. Ability to collect corpses of anything including npcs and players

  11. Selection of weapons as first entered and exclusive weapons such as talismans and the chain

  12. Selection of clothing as first entered and exclusive clothing (instead of beginners clothing or something along those lines)

  13. Summons such as dolls or slaves have their own inventory

  14. Summons such as dolls or slaves can be summoned out of battle at an unlimited number

  15. Summons such as dolls or slaves can be summoned in battle at an unlimited number

  16. Effects such as poison or burn basically dot can last until the battle ends even if they run away it will still be active leaving a trail for the player who inflicted it

  17. Selection of classes as first entered and exclusive classes such as assassin (Assassin is a later job for thief) (and you basically enter the game starting off as a assassin just thought I add that)

  18. Second class available at level 10 rather than level 50 and third class at level 50

  19. System movement disengaged and can be turned back on but will be automatically off when you're playing for the first time to give the player more freedom in the game (of course they've this off)

  20. Custom triggers for actions such as "katsu" for a explosive talisman to activate (Fun fact: our chunni author chose this instead of bakuhatsu because of Deidara)

  21. Knock down respawn time by an hour with 10 levels and ignores the inability to use skills even if you retain your level you have to wait 24 hours in real time restriction

  22. Lowers respawn time to 8 hours and 4 hours in the dungeon from the usual 12 hours and 8 hours

  23. Excessive abuse and violence to the point of physical and mental torture is allowed

  24. Status numbers are removed to let player rely on their own skills once again (there's repeats don't mind it)

  25. Can retain levels and coins when you died as in don't drop (of course they can't drop equipment for obvious reasons I mean the hell are you gonna do with a chained zweihänder that has a 700 strength requirement tho I'm pretty sure it's more but you get the point.)  [it's total weight being times by 132 for instance 7 x 132 = 900 strength requirement and I'm pretty sure the highest is, this is a guess btw, is 74 or 116]

  26. Sync IDs (one of them already explained it)

  27. Removes ability to form parties

  28. Removes ability to create and join guilds

  29. Mana bar removed as it'll rely on your actual psyche and mental capacity

  30. stamina bar removed as it'll rely on your actual stamina and endurance

  31. health points are converted and compacted into a percentile as per request from the user (as in they requested for this as it's not a rule but you can have it as an option for this package)

  32. Can't receive friend requests (Yeah this is a rule tho you can turn it off friend requests without this however in the rule setting it means you can't selectively send a friend request as it's not even on the status screen)

  33. Identify at the start and is a permanent ability unlike scrolls and spells and skills. It activates when the player wants to.

  34. Due to player's not being in a party they can look each other's status screen and keep them hovering in a corner or wherever on their hud or ui with however long they want

  35. Familiar thievery a skill requested by Vivian (hmmm…ohhh)

[phew with this most if not all problems are gone] (hmm some of these are logical for a uhh better gaming experience? But I can see some things added in the future)

"Well let's go wander around the forest" [Oh dear fucking Satan not the fleshing] (Keshishishi)

But as soon as we went outside "THERE'S THE REDS, CAREFUL THEY'RE HACKERS" about two hundred players came into play here however this our territory…the trees. (tsk)[kekeke]

Shhh Slavera here,

Amaterasu released her mist the moment we entered stealth while Mesa put her left hand on the ground and dark purple magma bubbles popped out of the ground surrounding the group of players then exploded silently as it released shrapnel twice as fast as a grenade of course we dodged it. 

The shrapnel that was shot out into people started releasing fumes turned out to be spreading volcanic gases making a interesting show as they would writhe in pain as they die while their skin began reddening and their armor either slowly evaporated or melded into their skin "not bad with the mist intensing the symptoms" I noted rather impressed.

So we spent time watching them die in agony from atop of the trees. "So how's the Fayldric tab" I look over to Taylor who's mindlessly reading and watching a screen tab. "Some've died apparently due to asphyxiation and a whole lot of other stuff. There's even people calling us hackers and cheaters again while most are traumatized. Hahh why are people like this, seriously blame it on your own self" ah she's pouting again. "Tsk, no matter where you are bastards don't change" Vivian was scratching her head in annoyance. [You're up]

After the people finished dying, Amaterasu dispersed the mist. They logged out for a brief bathroom break…of course I should've expected there would be a big bathroom on this floor…

The floor was basically it's own room except for a bed as they were in the kitchen on this floor eating oranges naked while listening to the radio playing horror sci-fi when all of a sudden *ping*

Taylor received a message on the side of the pod that reads: sorry about the delay but due to the weapon being similar to preexisting exclusive weapons our development team had to do a bunch of tweaks and testing so have fun. "Sweet my second weapon's here" Taylor looked at the description for the weapon with the other two

[52 playing cards with a smiling clown in the corners opposite of each other with 52 cards that have 4 abilities. So one set of 13 cards will have 1 ability example;

13 cards will have the kanji kiru meaning the card will cut instead of sticking to the person

13 cards will have the kanji osoi meaning the card will slow them down at dice decision (?)

13 cards will have the word blunt meaning the card will either dent their armor or something

13 cards will have the kanji gyakusatsu suru meaning the card will electrocute them

and she can change their ability when that deck of cards is at 13/13 or 0/13 and the deck refill when she says the activation key for the deck like blunt or osoi when it hits 0/13] 

hehehe Taylor here,

"Wahh naisu, then that means Mesa-chan should be done with your 2 additional weapons and everyone's throwables as well" I was rather happy about his news because this means I've an additional throwable even tho its four types I can make up for that with my smarts.

"That means I can have a dagger now" Vivian has that grin on her face again "You've an interesting take on what's a small bladed weapon" I've to agree with Yuki there, seriously she calls that thing a dagger…hahh "but that's so like her ya know"

"Oh right, why did you go for that one?" Vivian seems to read my mind as I too was curious "aesthetics is why and I think it fits me rather fine. Rapier in one hand and that thing in my other don't you think?"

Hmm ""oh yeah, I can see it"" I added "but it's kinda funny when you add your usual fit, it's kinda like mix culture" then Vivian came right behind my words "or maybe like that one oddball you see in anime that you only hear about again til ep 6 or ep 715" yeah it's a bit goofy but it just like him to do something like this…it's kinda cute. "Alright more of that sci-fi horror show it was getting good"

They then went back to finishing their radio sesh while eating oranges and left over oversalty soggy french fries from restaurants and I've gotta say I love me some McDonald's oversalty soggy french fries myself [uh yeah I agree but uhh however comma don't get me in trouble]

When they were done they took a shower while of course playing around and checking around the house making sure nothing out of the ordinary then logged in again.

Yo Vivian here,

Logging in the usual…when we spawned in we were at our usual spots…in a fucking tree.

Well all I have to do is fall like a badass "kehahahaha" *crack* mmmmmotherfuckerrrr my fucking feet…"hahh Novik, why dont you go branch to branch or did you forget to use your skill" Taylor, Yuki and the dolls appears on the ground rather quickly as Taylor gives me a sigh of pity

(seriously how she's alive -_-)

"Tsk, I forgot to activate and I also forgot I don't have me zweihänder" I move my ankle in a circle making all sorts of cracking noises

"See its fine, I think" a dark portal appeared by Slavera with an adorable little doll coming out of it.

"Master they're done" we checked our inventory well first off Yuki pulled out a black metal fan and when spread out it reads Shhhhh as we all including the dolls received their throwables you know kunai and shit.

She then again went back into the portal as she's been assigned to do smith things however she will join us if Slavera decides it's necessary ya know like world boss raids and shit. Other than that she was more than happy to be the smith of the team.

[if you're curious what it was originally, it was a Scottish claymore that had cardinal sinner engraved in blood red on the side of the 127 centimeter or 50 inch blade but its hilt is chained to her black zweihänder that she could elongate and the other was a weed wacker that she could trigger with magic and for obvious reasons I changed that and if it's not obvious well it wasn't impracticality as Vivian could easily handle it, it's just that I would have a stroke trying to write it out as I've discovered that quite quickly]

Meanwhile I've my dagger aka dusters with the word cardinal sinner engraved in blood red on the side of my zweihänder that had a blade length of 90 inches or 228.6 centimeters.

I started moving the knuckles. I even used it with the zweihänderz like a dagger, seriously the weight of this is negligible. "Y-you can actually use it like a dagger…wow that's impressive. Yet it's to be expected of you" I receive a handclap from Taylor. Oh yeah I'm not sure I mentioned this but the nights here are 24 hours not 12 hours and daytime is 12 hours not 24.

As they wandered through the forest deeper, they came upon a decent sized town. It was the town of ogres and of course Vivian murder the guard as it came to welcome the player so que Vivian rushing to battle against twelve hundred ogres alone.

While thirteen cards with repulse written on it as it sticks to a kijin that was jumping mid hair, sending him flying as shadow-like figures follow his general location. [you're on math duty]

Kekeke Vivian time bitch,

"GET PWNED BITCH" I shouted as I disintegrated an ogre's head with my knuckles and using him as a fisthold to swing myself upwards. I threw my zweihänder that had its hilt chained into a shadow. With my crazed laughter hundreds of chains with my zweihänder's blade shredded and ripped the ogres apart, leaving a perfect scene of blood and gore "kekekeke"

I pulled back my zweihänder as I landed on the ground and instantly went forward as I swung my zweihänder in an upperward right motion as I backhand with my knuckles as an axe tried to cleave me. And with my bitchin strength I nearly broke my arm from swinging too fast…ouch but I cracked their axe as I cleaved through him.

I thought of another great thing as I punched the ground well more like it went through it and obliterated body parts. "What if I go inside?" Think later and worry about kicking ass but as I jumped in my shadow my head HOLY SHIT THIS IS A FUCKING TRIP MATE!

I'm seeing four of me wait or is it me plus another, no my voice is double or is trippling, this is fucking trippy. I think I lifted my zweihänder up to block an incoming overhead ax but it was my knuckles and they were black? Instead of another audible crack it would be best to say it shattered the axe. Okay let see this is my flesh hand with the zweihänderz as this raises my black knuckles…WAIT A DAMN MINUTE. I stuck my zweihänder in the ground as I was basically six feet tall and my pants grew along my legs as I've gained four arms and the knuckles are on my four arms in the front like my main in mk9 but I have four more in the back that held my zweihänder'z. My cloak was still here but it's showing my naked lean torso "kekeke let my ink bathe in your blood as I slaughter all of you bastards."

Because "THIS IS A BITCHIN OF A DIFFICULTY UPGRADE" I laughed as I ran through the rest of them with a smile of glee. My chains rattled as I got used to these inverted controls which isn't hard for a challenger such as meself. I just have to think with more muscles which is way fucking easier. I can pulverize them while my back arms swing my zweihänder taking on the back for me. Hell I can even fly like Yoshimitsu from Tekken if I spin my zweihänderz with my chains kekeke.

I crushed the last ones head as it dropped lifelessly on the ground "whew, now how do I get back?" Hmm, oh right I just have to jump through my shadow again and bam "ass kicking Novik is back KE HE HE HA HA HA HA" I miss my regular height as it's the real me tho it was fun I prefer not to do that again as yup there it is "FUCKING HEAD ACHE GO AWAY" I don't regret I don't regret I don't regret FUCK IT I don't regret.

I kept telling myself as I ran up a tall tree "there they are" with a leap and my zweihänder in the hand with my chain I spun like a mach 5 beyblade "BAM!! ON TARGET!!!" lots of sparks generated "KEHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY KIJIN SHRED APART KEHEHEHE!"

It tried to block with its big ass mace as it's health went from 45% to 12%. I made train noises in a death metal thrash to mock the bastard as I spun "CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA CHOOO~ CHOOO~" and it worked as it tried to do some magic shit but I was able to with all that spinning to come down on his head with the knuckles "SMITE BITCH" sending his bits everywhere.

"So how's your head Novik" Taylor asked for some weird reason with her arms crossed as I stand up to put my zweihänder over my shoulder like a badass "what do you…ah" there it is I think I threw up blood or is this a headache everything is black, spinning, there's countless cracks "I-I'll be back" I hurriedly log out to find some damn meds for this irritating headache that's making my head visibly pulsate.

Hahhh Taylor here,

"And there's the consequences she was looking for…tho I had to admit it was terrifying and cool with all the sparks." I facepalm "I agree it was reckless but it's Vivian of all people to be that high on adrenaline" Yuki seems to agree despite her being his daughter. "So while she's dealing with that I'll help gather the pieces which should be fairly easy" so me and the dolls help Yuki with what's left of the boss.

(cute little narrator note; Vivian was supposed to multiply like twenty or two of her as all assassin and thief related skills would but because of the game or rather a mix of the rules it attributed to what's best for her which was shadow enhancement; a skill allow you to multiply your body parts and strength thus in Vivs case she gained more arms and became taller. And anyone would of done what she did will literally die because of the mass sense rape going on.)

After finding the rest and putting out small to medium fires due to Vivian's beautiful sparkfest, he was able to make another doll. On his screen we see "hmm, are you not gonna use it?" I looked up to him to see he has that cute sadistic smile of his like Vivian would.

"I've a better idea which can wait as it seems we've a dungeon to deal with and a building to find" he fanned himself as he used the other option to write talismans. Which is using your finger as the brush while it's held up in front of said hand. I also got materials for health potions and sweet fire bombs of different varieties, t'll be marvelous.

Don't worry Vivian is too "bitchin" to die as she would say. We see her coughing a bit and swearing as she…oh dear mother of Helena she can actually walk in a condition like that *handclaps* I'm genuinely impressed by Vivian. Gambare Vivian-san!!! I think my cheers was answered as she down an entire bottle of pills as she squeezes four oranges in her mouth to wash it down, that's pretty metal to be fair. "Much better" she drinks some milk as she massages her head, she's doing fine, I knew it.

[seems like narrator-san has a favorite, dayo ne - ͜ -] I-I do not ahem, she manages to get back to the pod. As she enters back into the world of Libertá, she turns her head to see a snickering Taylor of course she ruffles her hair as Taylor cries for forgiveness. Poor Taylor but she's doing fine.

[Why the hell is Slavera being autocorrected into Slavery? The fuck!? Slavera's a cool last name that rolls off with Yuki Slavera not Yuki Slavery :( ] I wonder if that's your tensai backfiring again [I hope to apples it isn't also I was thinking of adding a anchor to Vivian's third class as it seemed they're Level 17]

Oh I can see that and with little restrictions or none we can make it work like mobility attack [Oh you mean like swinging from the trees and stuff on a anchor or anchors] Yeah it suits her a bit [Hmmm we have alot time for her third class, Oh wait if we're talking about mobility we can go for The Jailer] that sounds interesting what's that?

[The Jailer is an exclusive class with your weapon being shackles; like old broken cuffs on the wrists as the chains dangle and a single ball and chain on her left or right foot. Her special ability would be prison domain where it transfers humanoids or monsters to a prison tied up in a unbreakable chair or chains and her mind splits into how many humanoids there is letting her torture many people at the same time. The lore is about a prisoner who dabbled in the forbidden shadow magic territory tho I don't have details but it's mainly about that] ohh that could be interesting

Boo Slavera here,

We were on a tree looking down at the ogres village "Found it" Taylor says as she pointed at a building that read Slavery store or something in this world's language that was a mix of Gaelic and Russian.

"There's only seven slaves" I say as I look at their race and names through Identity. First was a big motherfucker Cedar, Shadow kijin, then a little shit that was about the height of Vivian when she was three years old Arclight, Violent dwarf gnome, another about Taylor height Serand, shadow kijin, three about the height of me Visca, Blood ogre, Mistun, wind elf, Yuren, Nightstalker and the last one being about two inches shorter than Taylor Hura, Holy elf princess.

"My savior!" The princess says like some typical old school game dialogue. I held up my hand "materials found." They'll be alive still but in my doll storage which allows me to collect live specimens. "W-what do you mean material aren't you supposed to help me?" "My kingdom is in need of a hero and you're supposed to help me. Please, my father's dying" she started crying.

She seemed deep in despair as more tears fell as the three of us laughed at her stupidity. "Holy shit people like that exist bwahahaha" Vivian seems to enjoy such a naive princess. Well time to do what I came for "I'll be starting" I threw the bag of the Kijin boss' remains towards the princess who seemed to have screeched like eek. A magic circle appeared under her. It was glowing Violently red with a black line covering her and the bag. A screen props in front of me.

The name: Pandora

The height: 4'8"

The Voice type: Monotoned loli

The Class type: Assassin

The main material: Hura, Holy elf princess

The sub material: Unknown Kijin

Specialty: Hidden weapon

Confirm Y/N

Its detected that the sub material is the named boss The unknown kijin of the ogre village the class will be evolve to Magic Assassin, do you want to unlock second job Mage killer  Y/N

Confirm Y/N

{Its detected that the main material is the main npc for the main storyline Hura, holy elf princess  the second class will be evolve to Slavera's Unholy inquisitor, do you want to unlock third job Shadow Assassin and Forth class Pandora Y/N}

Confirm Y/N

"Y-you're a dark sorcerer" she seems to be in a terrified state as the process completes with a doll in her place that looks the exact same as number II and below. But she had black, yellow, gold, white and purple tribal markings in lines and pentagrams and octagrams on her arms and a light blue left eye while the other was dark purple. "Sorry for the other's outburst master" I patted her head "don't worry it was just an impure soul."

{Final status for Pandora}

Name: Pandora

Class: Magic Assassin

Second class: Slavera's Unholy Inquisitor

Third class: Shadow Assassin

Fourth class: Pandora

Weapon: needles, shurikens, magic bo staff, German cross wands, kunai, caltrops, grand forbidden grimoire, hidden hand blades, odachi [215 inch blade] with dark scepter handle

Abilities: Enhance strength, Enhanced speed, Enhanced agility, Enhanced durability, nightvision, stealth, Divine incantations, White magic, Light manipulation, light magic, Shadow manipulation, Demonic magic, Black magic, Angelic incantations, Lunar magic, Ghost manipulation, Ectoplasm manipulation, Spirit magic, Anti-magic threads, Esoteric poison manipulation, Sound manipulation, Air manipulation, Ceremonial magic, Forbidden assassin's domain 

Title: Slavera's doll {VIII}, Slavera's Inquisitor {III}, Anomaly, Slavera's fallen angel, Forbidden existence, Elven princess and Saintess of the holy kingdom in the east, Slavera's saintess, Angel of the wandering dark sorcerers

(It'll be changed and compressed into Forbidden assassination as the ability explanation will be on my end only and explain when needed) [sounds fair]

[YOU'VE BEEN MARKED FOR DEATH AS A HERETIC TO A UNFORGIVABLE SIN BY THE HOLY KINGDOM OF THE EAST. EASTERN HOLY KNIGHT'S WILL ATTACK YOU AT RANDOM INTERVALS

The message appeared three times on me, Taylor and Vivian's ui in big red characters. We all laughed at it as a visible pressure emitted from us. "Who give's a fuck about holy knight's when you got skill" Vivian couldn't have said it better. Then Taylor pointed towards Pandora "she changed since the message was up."

Oh yeah she has added horns on her forehead; the left is a broken golden horn while the right is a non broken black purple horn. She has big angel wings white on the left and black on the right but it seems she can retract them. "You'll be helping out Mesa, are you ok with that." She gave a nod as she walked into the material pocket of Mesa. "Now let's go loot the rest and beat the dungeon" Vivian says with a laugh.

0