Chapter 2. The Inspector in an Unknown World
85 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After feeling a deep numbness and inability to move, Kazuto slowly regained consciousness only to feel the injuries that he incurred during the whole incident.

"Fuck my legs hurt, I was sure that a moment ago I was burning to death, ouch what the fuck why is there a wound in my arms" (Kazuto)
Kazuto was confused about where he was and the past incident that happened was still fresh in his mind. He was sure, that he was burning to death and that his friend was gravely injured as well. Kazuto used the bandages that he had with him and applied them to his wounds. After giving first aid, Kazuto decided to walk around for he found himself in an unknown forest. Unsure of where he was, he kept walking and walking for hours just to reach at least a small human encampment. While traveling, Kazuto began to ponder about that strange magic circle that he encountered in His Office.

"That thing that I encountered, what was that supposed to be... whatever it is, it transported me in this unknown place, I do hope that my friend is safe though, I do hope that New York is safe" (Kazuto)

If there are two things that Kazuto is worried about after losing his family, it is the safety of New York and the safety of his friend.

While continuously walking, Kazuto suddenly encountered strange monsters in the near distance, he saw a massive tiger about as size as an elephant, dark in color while having weird electricity coming out of his eyes, fighting with what was supposed to be a group of cat person donned with an armor while wielding rapiers and crossbows.
Kazuto was unsure of what he was seeing.

"Are those two demons fighting each other? Why does that cat person look more...human?" (Kazuto)

Afraid and Unsure of what was happening in front of his eyes, Kazuto observed the fight in the meantime. The Large Tiger was on the verge of defeating the cat people, he whipped his tail hitting 3 cat people in the process beheading one of them. The Cat People became very desperate in the battle. Kazuto, seeing the current situation unfolding, decided to help the cat people.

"Whatever those be, It seems like they are more able to understand my predicament, I have to help those people" (Kazuto)

Holstering his Glock 25, he fired at the Large Tiger injuring it in the process. The Large Tiger, experiencing such pain from a surprise attack, decided to back off and decided to dash toward Kazuto.
Seeing the current predicament he was in, Kazuto leaped out of the way the large tiger was heading while firing his gun continuously toward it. Striking its head and eyes, the large tiger anguished in pain as the bullets of Kazuto's gun penetrated the thick skin of the large tiger.
Kazuto was so enthralled that he kept firing his gun until he noticed something, it took him 20 rounds already and his gun seemed to not run out of ammunition.

"Is this magic?" (Kazuto)

It became slowly clear to Kazuto that some strange things were going on here, Large Tigers that weren't seen on Earth even amidst the ranks of the Demon Army, Sentient Cat People, and a Gun that doesn't need reloading. It seems like Kazuto might be in another realm....in another world.
After a long battle of Kazuto continuously firing his weapon and evading the attacks of the Large Tiger, it seems that the Large Tiger has been very badly injured and decided to flee the scene as fast as it could. Kazuto did not pursue as he was tired and there were many injured cat people in his back some of them dead.
After the Large Tiger left, Kazuto decided to help the injured and beaten cat people running towards their position.

"Wh-who are you nya?? Where Did you come from hooman??" (Cat Person A)
"Just shut up for a minute and let me apply first aid on your wounds first" (Kazuto)

While applying first towards the injured cat people. A Cat Person, dressed in fully ornated armor stepped towards where Kazuto was.

"Human, thank you for helping us fight against the Waghoba, without you we would not have been able to defeat it ourselves. I am Nyarotep, Captain of the Meowpolitan Order of Knights and the Designated Protector of Her Highness the Princess Royale of Forspandia. May I know whom you might be hooman?"

Kazuto after hearing the introduction of the Cat Person called Nyarotep, was confused after hearing the nation Forspondia. Was there always a nation named like that on Earth? Confused still, Kazuto introduced himself to Nyarotep.

"Greetings Nyarotep, I am Inspector Kazuto Minamoto of the United Nations Unified Armed Command."

0