chapter 2
123 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tabuki's early years in the Uchiha clan were full of growth and learning. He was clearly smart and quick to understand complex ninja skills, making him stand out among his peers. Many in the clan saw Tabuki as a symbol of a bright future, often putting him in the spotlight. This attention sometimes overshadowed Shisui, another talented boy in the clan. Although Shisui was skilled, he was often seen as being a step behind Tabuki during their younger years.

Despite this, Tabuki and Shisui became close friends. They both felt the pressure of growing up in a proud and strict clan. Tabuki liked spending time with Shisui, admiring his natural ninja talents and calm way of doing things, which were different from his own more thoughtful style. After a tough training session, Shisui praised Tabuki, saying he was on his way to being the best. Tabuki thanked him, acknowledging Shisui's unique abilities, "You have a way of moving and thinking that's just as impressive, Shisui. Your skills in illusion and stealth are something I can't match."

Tabuki understood that he needed to continue to improve. He realized that he was already changing things just by being there.

One evening as Shisui and other clan members watch, Tabuki practiced the Fire Dance Step under the watchful eye of an instructor. He focused intently, small flames igniting and extinguishing around his feet in rhythm with his steps. It was captivating watching a 6 year old Tabuki perform this.

Shisui watched and commented on how Tabuki always seemed to be planning ahead. Tabuki replied that he always thought about the bigger picture and how what they did now affected their future.

Their training became more than just practicing ninja skills; it was a way for them to grow closer. They often talked about different ninja techniques and strategies.

Tabuki and Shisui's friendship was based on mutual respect and understanding. They were always there for each other, both in training and in life. Shisui's intuition balanced well with Tabuki's strategic thinking, making them a great team during training sessions.

Tabuki often dazed after training leading Shisui to ask Tabuki what he was always thinking about. Tabuki told him he was thinking about their future and what being part of the Uchiha meant. Shisui understood and said they would face their future together and make their mark.

5