chapter 4
42 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the dimly lit council room of the Uchiha compound, the clan's elders sat around an old wooden table, the atmosphere seemingly heavy. The clan leader Fugaku, at the head of the table, had a commanding presence. The urgent topic for tonight was Shisui and Tabuki, two young Uchihas whose skills had stirred both pride and concern within the clan.

"The clan hasn't seen talents like them," the leader said firmly, silencing the murmurs around the table. "We can't leave their development to chance. Shin, you'll be responsible for teaching them."

All eyes turned to Shin Uchiha, who seemed to pause "Teaching such raw talent is a serious task," he said slowly. "Their skills are beyond ordinary, their potential is immense."

The leader's expression grew stern. "That's exactly why it needs to be you, Shin. Your guidance will make sure they're an asset to us, not a waste. We can't let their talents go astray."

Shin nodded reluctantly, accepting the task. "I'll guide them, but let's not forget they're still kids. We shouldn't burden them too much."

Fugaku, reminded of his own son, disagreed. "They may be children, but they carry the Uchiha name. The village is already distancing itself from us. We need to assert our importance. If placing our hopes on these children brings us prosperity, then so be it."

Shin, saddened by this perspective, resigned himself to the decision. "I understand. I'll guide them as best as I can."

1