Chapter 11: The two jewels 2
119 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lilith and Valery who had been surrounded were ready to attack.

Valery kicked the ground and ran forward, the hooded man in front of her, he got on guard when he saw that they were attacking him, but without giving any chance a big fireball shot from Valery's arms hitting the body of that hooded man, he tried to dodge it but it was impossible, his body caught fire and started to be consumed, screams of pain and agony escaped from his body.

-They are not that strong...

Said Valery turning around to jump towards the next enemy but in front of her eyes something she did not expect happened.

A reddish aura covered Lilith's body and a great whirlpool of water was moving around her, sweeping away all her enemies.

-She is very angry....

Valery was worried about Lilith's mental state, her face was distorted and her eyes were shining slightly in the dark night, when that look moved towards her, she shuddered....

-What the fuck are you doing? , finish them off!

Lilith shouts after having knocked down the 4 hooded guys around her.

Valery instantly jumps and throws 4 blades of fire towards the enemies on the ground, the fire starts to spread and consumes them slowly, their screams of pain, only gave Lilith more pleasure.

She thought that because of them, Lucas was kidnapped, if they hadn't gone to attack them, Lilith and Lucas wouldn't have met Claire, that means that Lucas would still be by her side.

Without wasting any more time Lilith creates five water stakes of 2 meters each and shoots them towards the heads of the hooded guys that were still screaming when they were burned by Valery's flames, ceasing any sound, she finished with the life of each one of them.

-Err, are you ok?

Valery asked worried, seeing Lilith's lifeless look towards the cloudy sky.

-Yes...

Lilith answered as her eyes came to life and she looked back at Valery.

-Take your things quickly.

Valery had a complicated look on her face, she had known Lilith for several years now and she knows that her stability, is shortening the longer she stays away from Lucas, Valery was always aware that Lilith actively pursued Lucas and looked after him, although she also occasionally disappeared women who intended to steal Lucas from her hands.

In comparison, Valery got close to Lucas and formed a "friends" relationship she likes Lucas, but not to the point of eliminating other women lurking around him, if I were to categorize Lilith, it would be as a "Yandere."

-Well... -

Valery entered the mansion and after a few seconds she came out with a wooden box in her hands.

-I'm ready.

Lilith started to move immediately after listening to Valery.

-What is the plan?

Valery asked curiously, although he had a slight idea of what would happen.

-We will go to the "rift".

-I knew it.

Valery answered with a smile, proud of herself.

The "Rift" is a circle of Runes that the beings with power have at their disposal, and they use it to move between worlds, Lilith has access to use one of those "Rifts" being part of the Leviathan Family and naturally Valery also being part of the Belial Family.

But each one of those rifts is heavily guarded by "Guards" that regulate their use, although the only way to enter is with a special pass or that one of the 7 main Families give their authorization to enter.

-Move quickly-

The air around Lilith slowly began to change, it was calm, but heavy, as if she was slowly trying to drown you with only her presence.

-Do you know where she is?

-Yes-

Lilith started to run followed by Valery.

***

After a few minutes, Lilith led Valery towards some abandoned buildings in the western part of the city.

-Is it this way?

Valery looked around, rusty metal beams were scattered on the ground, mountains of dirt and sand covered most of the ground and in front of her the structure of a 10-story building half built.

-We have to go to the basement.

Lilith led the way and a single thought flooded her mind "I must meet him as soon as possible".

-How curious-

Valery said muttering

After entering the building, they walked a couple of meters until they found some stairs leading to a lower floor, Lilith immediately started walking towards them.

-This looks like one of those places where the main character is being chased by a murderer.

Valery looked around excitedly, but when she saw that Lilith had stopped and her gaze was fixed on her, she calmed down.

-I understand, let's go on...

Valery averted her gaze and walked towards Lilith who was in a bad mood.

Lilith turned her gaze towards the stairs and started walking again, They went down 3 flights of stairs before they came across a large metal door that had a Leviathan carved on it and on its sides 2 men were guarding it, they were wearing what seemed to be an elegant black suit, however their heads had some kind of cloth bag over them, which apparently blocked their vision.

-Identify yourself-

Said the guard who was on the right side of the door.

Valery watched curiously, while Lilith took out a silver medallion and raised it in the air.

-Lilith Leviathan identified herself.

Said the guard on the left side of the door

-Access denied.

-Huh?

Lilith was surprised to hear words she didn't expect, she is supposed to be part of the Leviathan family and should have access to the "Rift".

Suddenly small drops of water form around Lilith.

-Wait, wait, this is only going to make things worse!-

Valery seeing that Lilith had the intention to attack the guards guarding the door quickly intervened.

Lilith calms down and sighs angrily.

-Who denied my access?

Lilith asks trying to keep calm

-Luna Leviathan-

When Lilith heard the guard it all made sense in her head, the attack, Claire and the kidnapping of Lucas, it was all orchestrated by her mother.

And probably at this very moment Lucas is with her, but now she became even more worried, her mother has an excessive love for her and will do everything she can to keep away the men she considers unworthy of her, not her family, not friends, no one, only her father has been the only one who had the "permission" to get close

However, Luna, her mother, never knew about Lucas.

-Claire...

Lilith murmured

Probably Claire was called for that purpose, to inform her mother, it is impossible to hide that fact, since when a "Jewel of Avernus" obtains her "Chosen One" The jewel that characterizes her lights up, in the family Altar, as if it were the sign of the birth of a new Lineage

The drops of water that Lilith had around her disappeared, she turned around and started to leave.

-Is that all?

Valery asked confused

-If my mother doesn't want me to go, there's not much I can do.

Lilith looked calm as she thought she still had a choice.

-Hum...

Valery looks at Lilith confused as she goes up the stairs to leave the building.

-Well...-

When they left the building, they walked a few meters away, but when they got far enough Lilith turned around and stared at Valery who was still carrying her wooden box in her hands.

-What?

Valery asked confused.

A big smile forms on Lilith's face.

-You... have a way to go, don't you?

Lilith smiled and put her hand on Valery's shoulder who had started to move away from her.

-I don't know...

Valery averted her eyes, that made Lilith's suspicions be confirmed.

Lilith narrowed her eyes

-Don't tell me you expected to leave and go see him alone?

-No...

Valery let go of Lilith's grip and took a few steps backwards.

-Why are you walking away? We're just talking, aren't we?

Lilith smiled and that made a shiver run down Valery's spine.

-Lilith calm down, be rational!

Valery shouts in annoyance

-Rational? I'm being rational, we are talking like civilized demons that we are-

Lilith walks towards Valery.

Lilith walks towards Valery, however with every step she takes, Valery takes two more steps backwards.

-Stay still!

When Valery said that, Lilith stopped and folded her arms, turning her gaze towards her, staring at her as if she was a prey, her crimson red eyes glowed dangerously.

-So?

Lilith asked

-Well, we can go, but... it takes a lot of power to do it, if you are going to help me with that...

-All right?

Lilith agreed immediately.

-Well...

Valery walks towards Lilith while she opens the wooden box in her hands and takes out a kind of parchment with runes drawn on it.

-This goes to my room, in the Belial territory. Are you aware of what could happen if they discover it?

Lilith nods her head, but for her, as long as she can get to Lucas, she doesn't care about the obstacles.

Valery sighs worried, she takes the parchment and places it on her hand.

-Put your hand on it and let your power flow.

Following Valery's indications Lilith placed her hand over the scroll and let her power flow over it, suddenly she felt how her power was absorbed by the scroll.

After a few seconds the scroll illuminated, surrounding the two women and almost instantly they disappeared.

***

Pov Lucas

I opened my eyes slowly feeling my body heavy, my head hurt and I couldn't move.

-What happened?

I looked around only to see that I was chained to a wall, inside what seemed to be some kind of cell, beyond the metal bars, there was a torch that slightly illuminated the corridor.

My arms were raised and I couldn't move them, but I could move my legs, my clothes are torn here and there, but they are relatively well, the last thing I remember is having Claire in front of me and after that, everything is blurry.

I try to take the chains off my hands, but it's impossible, they're hard and don't even show signs of breaking.

-Impossible eeh....

Getting out of here will be difficult, I don't even know where I am, while I was thinking of a way to get out, I heard some steps approaching my cell.

-Who is it?

I asked trying to get an answer.

But what appeared surprised me

A beautiful woman, with black hair, her red eyes shone in the dark corridor that was dimly lit by a torch, but in spite of that I could see her clearly, her body could only be described as devilish, her breasts must be G cup, she has big hips and a spectacular waist, but above all her thighs are a visual delight, they are so beautiful that they are only surpassed by Lilith's, she has a tight dress that only helped to mark her devilish figure.

-You... are the "Chosen One" for my daughter.

-Who are you?

I asked confused... Your daughter? I don't understand what you are telling me.

-Jooo, you're playing stupid-?

-¿...?-

I don't understand what you are saying

-I'm Luna... Luna Leviathan, the mother of my precious, amazing and adorable Lilith, you little bastard...?

I did not expect to meet my mother-in-law in this way.

3