Chapter 12: Father-in-law and Mother-in-law
124 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I still don't understand why I'm here, besides, the woman in front of me claims to be Lilith's mother, although if I look at her carefully, she does have a resemblance with her...

But my mother-in-law... is dazzling...

-Err, what am I doing here?

I cleared my mind and asked without knowing what to say, I'm locked up and held without knowing the reason...

Luna frowns and looks at me with disgust.

-Do you think defiling my daughter is a small thing?!

¿Profanar?

I asked confused.

A small vein sprouted on his forehead, it was throbbing and it looked like it was going to explode at any moment.

She approached the bars of the cell and with her hands she bent them as she pleased, making an opening big enough for her to enter.

When I saw her do that, a bad feeling ran through my whole body, with every step she took her breasts swayed from side to side and I felt as if a knife was about to cut my throat at any moment.

-Ah...

Luna was in front of me and her eyes were staring at me, she reached out her hand and grabbed my hair tightly, pulling back my head

The chains in my hands squeaked with each movement and suddenly I felt them squeeze tighter and tighter

-You little boy... you tricked my pretty daughter, with your trickery and dirty games, my pretty Lilith would never be with a scum like you-

-Hum... although I can't confirm any of that... it was Lilith who sought me out and found me....

Before I could finish speaking, a fist slammed against my cheek....

-You think you're good enough for Lilith to be after you!

I was bewildered for a moment, before I pulled myself together.

I spat blood and turned my gaze to Luna, even though I felt pain, if I backed down now my pride would be shattered.

-Whether it is or not, that's what happened.

I said without looking away from her eyes, it seemed that this bothered her even more because I started to feel a great thirst of blood directed towards me, as if thousands of knives were cutting my skin all over my body.

-You keep saying stupid things.

After saying that, he slammed my head against the wall, I felt as if my brain was churning inside my head and I was stunned for a few seconds before I pulled myself together.

-It's the truth.

I said turning my gaze back to her eyes, this time they had a reddish glow in them, as if she was willing to kill me with the slightest provocation.

Luna sighed in annoyance and started to hit me again and again in the face, with each hit, blood flew out to the surroundings, she hit me with such force, to cause me pain, but not enough to make me unconscious, she just wanted to make me suffer

-Jooo, at least you're tough?

Luna said after she gave me the fifteenth punch in the face, her hands had drops of my blood running down them.

Although she hit me repeatedly, I felt less and less pain, as if my body was adapting to receiving blows.

I felt my face begin to swell from the blows, my mouth tasted like iron and I spat blood every now and then.

-I still... I don't understand... Why... you hit me...?

Lilith was the one who found me and I decided to accept her, even though she's my mother-in-law... Is it okay for me to let myself be beaten like this?

-You...!

Luna's face distorted and she raised her fist to hit me once more, but she was interrupted by someone else's voice.

-Lady Luna, Miss Lilith is on the outskirts of the city.

What seemed to be a guard appeared and informed Luna.

-I understand, it was quicker than I thought...

Luna answered without turning around, staring at me as if I were a prey.

-Wait until I come back, I'll have to "educate" you.

After saying that, he hit me one more time before leaving.

Even if she's a milf, I can't let her hit me, however trying to escape from these chains, seems really hard, besides, I can't use my power it's like something won't let me, it must be these chains or the cell itself that's holding me back.

Even so He said Lilith is on the outskirts of the city Will she know I'm here? In fact if Lilith's mother really is her, that means I'm in Lilith's home? Hell?

-My face is still swelling up....

I closed my eyes for a moment to calm down and rest a little, but after a few minutes, I heard footsteps approaching my cell.

-Mr. Lucas.

I looked up when I heard my name

I saw a silver-haired woman with blue eyes wearing a maid's outfit.

-Claire...

I said her name

She approached me and from her breasts she took out a key, I looked at her confused without understanding what she was doing here.

Although... She brought me here? If I remember well, she apologized to me before I lost my consciousness...

-Wait a moment, I'm going to open the chains...

Claire used the key to unlock the chains and set me free, when I looked up and saw her eyes.

She looked regretful for some reason

-Mr. Lucas...

She looked sad

-Calm down, it's okay.

I said that, as I got up from the floor, Claire seeing me quickly helped me to get up.

My body doesn't hurt particularly much and I'm fine with it.

-I was asked to take you to the visitors' lounge

Claire said stepping forward with a guilty smile on her face.

-Well...

I'm honestly tired and want to leave, but given the situation I can hardly refuse, I sighed resignedly.

-Let me guide you.

Claire came out through the opening Luna made in the bars of the cell.

-...-

I went out through the same place and when I saw the corridor I was surprised, it looked like a dungeon like the ones you see in the movies, multiple cells slightly illuminated by torches.

Claire started walking and I followed her, everything looked dirty, there were cobwebs here and there and at the end of the corridor there was a kind of staircase made of stone and had a spiral shape upwards.

I went up the stairs, but when we got to the top, there was a wooden door, it looked elegant and had a Leviathan carved all over the center of the door.

Claire opened it and a totally different place appeared in front of me.

A long hallway that had a red carpet on the floor, the walls were decorated with paintings, torches and vases with flowers, the walls had a red color.

I followed Claire who was guiding me through this place, when we left the hallway, a room full of bottles and barrels of what seemed to be wine appeared in front of my eyes, shelves full of more bottles, when I looked to my right side, I could see a staircase that went up to yet another floor

-This is the wine room of the lord of this family.

Claire said before walking towards the stairs at the side of the room.

This...

I followed Claire, towards the next floor

-Err, how much longer?

I asked tiredly

-It's on this floor.

Claire answered without turning to me

-I understand-

We arrived at the next floor, when I walked through the door I saw a large room, they had several elegant furniture, a central table, and several shelves with what seemed to be old books, however, I looked around the room however, not a single window was in sight.

-Please sit down.

Claire pointed to a single piece of furniture, before leaving the room.

I walked over to the piece of furniture and sat down.

-Still... how annoying...

Kidnapped, beaten and now this, how complicated, I wish I was in a bed lying next to Lilith talking nonsense.

Still, this place is very... elegant... it has a chandelier in the center of the room, several vases, with what seems to be lilies, and the paintings on the wall seemed to be heirlooms

And the white color of the walls gave the room a strange but precise touch.

As I thought to myself, a tall black-haired man with blue eyes, he appeared to be six feet tall, he was wearing black sportswear, his hair was slicked back, he gave off an elegant aura despite the way he was dressed.

Our eyes met and the man gave a smile.

-Are you Lucas?

-I am.

I answered immediately and confused

The man walked towards me

-I'm glad to meet you.

The man took my hand, taking me by surprise.

-Ah... of course.

I replied in a daze

What's wrong with this man? He just met me and he has this feeling of familiarity.

The man turns around and sits down in the armchair diagonally across from me and began to speak.

-First I apologize for the way Luna treated you, that woman is really hopeless.

He said sighing tiredly before continuing

-But at least I welcome you with open arms without any problem, you seem to be a nice guy, so I'm fine with that.

-What do you mean?

I asked looking at the man

-Well of course I'm referring to your relationship with Lilith, I think that girl has a good eye for people.

I opened my eyes with surprise.

-But... who are you?

-Me? of course, I'm Lilith's father.

3