Chapter 13: Father-in-law and Mother-in-law 2
124 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Still, how did you bring that girl down? She's very reluctant with other demons and I don't see her going after you, she's too proud to do that....

-I... I really don't know... I don't...

I answered with sincerity

The man looked at me for a moment before smiling once again.

-You're honest, I like him, a normal demon would have talked about himself by raising his own ego to the clouds.

-Is that so?

-It is, believe me, most demons are selfish by nature and are only driven by their own benefit.

Does that mean that demons are self-centered by nature?

-It's probably because I'm human, or was it?

It's not even 24 hours since the pact with Lilith was formed. Will I feel any different when the process is complete?

-Certainly humans are less Egocentric than demons, by a large margin in fact, even so, I don't think it's because of that.

For a moment his blue eyes glittered slightly and I felt uncomfortable to feel his gaze.

-Did something happen?

I asked confused

-No nothing... it's late but I introduce myself, I am Esen Leviathan, Lilith's father.

Said the man introducing himself, Esen extended his hand to me and I reflexively took it in a handshake.

-Lucas Valentine

I said with a smile

I feel no hostility from Esen, unlike Luna who evidently wants to see me suffer or in the worst case scenario kill me.

After we introduced ourselves, Esen got up from the furniture and looked at me carefully for a moment.

I looked at him in confusion

-Wait a moment,

He said before walking towards the door, when he opened it, on the other side was Claire with a small wooden box in her hands, Esen took the small wooden box and sat back down where he was a few moments ago

Claire walked in and closed the door behind her, then moved to stand behind Esen and looked at me carefully.

-Lucas-

Esen said my name and a serious look formed on her face.

-YES?

I answered immediately

Esen opened the small wooden box and placed it in front of me on the small center table.

Inside was a silver medallion with a leviathan carved on it.

I turned my gaze to Esen and then looked towards Claire, they both nodded their heads as if to tell me "Take it."

I took the silver medallion in my hands, I looked at it for a moment and suddenly, it changed color.

-Black?

I said surprised

When I looked back at Esen and Claire, they were even more surprised than me, they were staring at the black medallion I was holding in my hands.

-Can I have it for a moment?

Esen asked

-Sure-

I gave the medallion to Esen, and he immediately began to analyze it carefully.

-This is more than I expected

Esen looked happy and Claire behind her back also looked curiously at the black medallion in her hands.

After a few seconds she gave it back to me

-Well, thank you...

Esen said looking into the void, it seems you have several things to say.

-...-

I remained silent waiting for him to continue talking and I just stared at him while he thought to himself

-Claire, from now on you are Lucas exclusive maid,

He said without looking at Claire.

-Understood-

Claire replied, bowing slightly towards Esen, before walking and standing behind me.

-May I know what's going on?

I asked curiously

-Claire is your personal maid.

Esen said without looking at me.

When I turned my gaze to Claire behind me, she seemed satisfied for some reason.

-I understand, but what about this medallion?

Lilith had something similar, I think... but hers is silver.

-It's yours now, you can consider it as an identification so you can go freely around the city, when they see the symbol, they will know that you belong to this family.

-Family?

Esen nodded his head before answering.

-Although you have created a new "Lineage" essentially belong to the family Leviathan, so now onwards you should present yourself as "Lucas V Leviathan" -

Huh? I'm part of your family now?

Esen noticed that I was confused and added

-Lilith is my daughter, right? And you are her "Chosen One" or husband, that makes you my son-in-law, so now you are part of my family.

Esen said as if it was the most normal thing in the world, there was no hesitation in his statement.

-I understand...

I sighed tiredly, some things have happened and I honestly don't want them to happen anymore.

-Well, with that said get ready?-

Esen said looking up

-Huh?

Immediately after, a rumble was heard in the place and a big hole was made in the ceiling.

*Boom*!

-Lucas!

I heard Lilith's voice shouting my name.

Almost immediately Lilith appears from the hole, she saw me for a moment before kicking the ground and leaping towards me

I opened my arms to catch her but before she fell on me she stopped, she stared at me for a moment before sitting on my lap

I could feel the warmth of Lilith's body on me, after a few seconds she put her hands on mine and placed them on her abdomen, apparently she wanted me to hug her, I immediately hugged her tightly and pulled her even closer to my body, my little friend was reacting to the feel of her buttocks rubbing against him

Lilith smiled and lay down on top of me, totally ignoring Esen and Claire who were on the spot.

However less than a minute later I heard the voice of that devilish Milf.

-Lilith my girl!

Luna's voice was heard and she immediately jumped down from the hole in the ceiling

-Come to continue playing with mommy.

She said in a sweet voice, but when her gaze met mine, all her happiness was gone and her face distorted in anger.

All his Bloodlust fell on me, it was the same sensation as before, however this time it was less effective.

-What is he doing here?

Luna asked biting her lip in frustration

-Luna-

Esen said turning towards the woman with a distorted face.

-He's your son-in-law whether you like it or not!

-I don't accept it!

Luna tries to walk towards us but is stopped by Esen.

At what point did she move so fast?

-Stop-

Esen hugs her from behind and holds her.

On the other hand Lilith doesn't even pay attention to him, she was playing with my hands, but when she turned her gaze to Luna, she clicks her tongue in annoyance.

-Tch!

After that she ignored her again

-Lilith, let's keep playing, shall we?

Luna glares at Lilith

-Hey Claire, can you go and get some clothes for Lucas?

Lilith said ignoring her mother, but Claire didn't move.

-Claire?

-I'm afraid I'm serving Mr. Lucas at the moment and I can't do his bidding.

Claire answered leaning forward slightly, for a moment Lilith's brow furrowed and she said nothing, she remained silent as she played with my hands.

-Can you go and do what she asked you to do?

I said turning my head and looking at Claire.

-Yes, master.

Claire made a slight bow before leaving the room and jumping through the hole in the ceiling.

-Hey, you should answer your mother, Esen has been holding her for a while now.

-Esen?

Lilith said in astonishment.

-That's your father's name, isn't it?

-Did he ask you to call him that?

-Not really, but he didn't say I couldn't either.

I replied with a shrug

However, now that I think about it, I have no idea what the black locket means....

While I was thinking, I heard Luna's voice again...

-Esen, let me go!

I opened my eyes and saw Luna struggling to get out of Esen's embrace, but to no avail.

-Damn it!

Luna was looking at me with a burning hatred in her eyes.

-Calm down-

Esen tries to calm Luna down but to no avail.

-Excuse me Lucas, she always gets like this when it comes to Lilith

Said Esen exasperated with Luna who still wouldn't give up.

-Mother-

Suddenly Lilith spoke with a cold tone in her voice.

-If you continue with that, I'm going to hate you.

Instantly Luna stopped moving and Esen had to hold her in his arms, her eyes lost brightness, she had an empty look on her face.

-How effective...

I said surprised seeing how Esen was carrying Luna as if she was a sack of potatoes.

-They take care of themselves.

Esen turned around and walked out the door of the room.

It's funny that he goes out that way, when the other two used the hole....

I closed my eyes and sighed tiredly, suddenly Lilith began to move in my lap.

When I opened them again she was in front of me and her red eyes were staring at me, she placed her arms on my shoulders, coming closer and joining her lips with mine

After a few seconds of kissing, my little friend reacted even more, Lilith gently moved her hips stimulating me, increasing my burning desire for her.

I grabbed her ass with my hands and squeezed them tightly, Lilith gave a little moan, her breathing was getting more and more agitated

Lilith took off the cardigan she had, throwing it on the floor, her hip movement was getting stronger and stronger.

But suddenly Claire's voice echoed in the room.

-Master, I'm not against you doing the "Act" with Lilith however, I do ask you to do it in the right place.

Hearing Claire's words we stopped.

When we looked back at her, she was holding a set of clothes in her hands and her face was slightly dyed red.

-We'll have to continue later.

I said kissing Lilith's neck and leaving a reddish mark on it.

Lilith touched the mark with her fingertips and smiled.

-I'm looking forward to it.

Lilith answered getting up, she had some liquid gushing from her crotch, when I looked back to my pants they were totally soaked.

I looked back at Lilith and she had a seductive look on her face.

-Please fix your clothes-

Claire intervened, seeing Lilith's state.

What a good start

3