Chapter 22: Convergence of destinations
110 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment we left the Cabin a large forest opened up in front of me, all this nature felt good, I felt a certain presence on the side the pink haired girl was slowly waking up, she looked confused but quickly turned her gaze towards us and for a moment Lilith frowned as she felt her gaze.

Her cherry blossom pink hair waved with every movement.

"You?"

She murmurs as she places a hand on her head as if in pain."Get up"

Lilith said, by her tone of voice she seemed a bit annoyed but it's not the time to be attentive to those details, almost instantly I walked towards Anastasia who was at the side of the Cabin looking towards the horizon.

She looked absolutely annoyed her brow was furrowed and she was folding her arms impatiently, her white hair waved in the wind, I turned my gaze towards her long ears and for a moment I forgot she was an Elf, the first elf I have ever seen in my life she is a beauty on par with Lilith, as if she felt my gaze, she turned her gaze towards me, her golden eyes rested on me for a few seconds before she turned her gaze towards the horizon

Suddenly a great Bloodlust was directed towards me.

I quickly turned around only to see that Lilith had her gaze fixed on me.

"Is something wrong?" I asked confused pretending not to understand the reason for her anger.

"Nothing"  Was the only thing she answered

"..."

Not knowing what to say, I turned to Anastasia and walked to her side.

"Who are they?"

"Legion soldiers" Anastasia looked exasperated as she spoke.

"Legion?" I asked without understanding what she was saying 

"It's the unit that patrols this region of the territory"

Something like an army? I can sense that 10 presences are moving quickly towards us.

"Generally they don't usually intervene but this time the movement was so large that they couldn't ignore it, ideally we would hide them but there is no place to do that unfortunately"

Anastasia shrugged her shoulders as she said that.

"Having demons in your territory isn't good after all" I murmured to myself

"Well it's unlikely that something big will happen, it's not good for them"

Intervened Lilith who so far remained silent.

"I can't deny that"

After all Lilith is part of an important Family from hell, trying to do anything against her is just stupid.

Anastasia turned to look at us and looked surprised but almost instantly turned her gaze forward.

"I will deal with the situation and you should remain silent, it is unlikely that it will go any further but in case something happens do what you want"

After saying that 10 beings that seem to be Elves appeared between the trees, when I turned my eyes towards their faces their ears were long and they were wearing a light armor of what seems to be leather.

"Glen Krasiv" said Anastasia taking a step forward

An Elf with blond hair and blue eyes took a step forward, he is tall maybe 1.92 meters his look is arrogant and I could feel a great narcissism behind that smile, meanwhile the other 9 Elves were standing behind with spears in their hands staring forward

"Anastasia, I am happy to see you" He said as he bowed slightly forward while his right fist touched his chest, he emanated an elegant aura but at the same time all of that was overshadowed by his arrogance aura.

"I can't say the same" replied Anastasia looking at Glen as if he was an insect in her way.

"Harsh words my dear Anna"

For a moment Anastasia's expression trembled after hearing Glen's words.

"What do you want?" asks Anastasia going straight to the point

"Hum? A large amount of energy was detected in this area and of course it is my duty to look after the safety of the kingdom"

"Tch" Anastasia clicks her tongue in irritation before continuing.

"As you can see, there is nothing out of the ordinary"

"You say that but... You have 3 demons with you" He said turning her gaze towards Lilith however she could feel greed emanating fervently.

"They are acquaintances, there is no reason for you to get involved with them"

"Is that so?" He looked doubtful

"It is" Says Anastasia 

Patience, I must be patient...

"Even so, I'm afraid I must verify if your words are true"

"You have no such right on this earth, so go away" Anastasia tries to refuse 

"I can do what I want" Glen answered, having every intention of approaching Lilith and I can feel his disgusting gaze fixed on her.

"Stop" Anastasia extends her right hand forward

Glen stops and looks at her confused

"Are you rebelling?"

While Glen was talking to Anastasia I turned my gaze to Lilith who was angry and disgusted by the elf in front of us, our gazes crossed for a moment.

I sighed loudly to get her attention

"What is the need to do all this?" I asked sounding annoyed

"Ah? Be quiet you filthy fiend"

"Choose your words with my guests Glen" Anastasia said warningly

"Why should I? Demons are disgusting beings by nature, however there are their exceptions to that rule such as a beautiful woman" He said it while looking towards Lilith.

Haaa... How annoying

"I'm afraid that woman is not available since that woman is my wife" I said trying to keep calm 

"You heard, don't waste your time get out of this place" Anastasia supports my words and insists on leaving the place.

For a moment Glen's expression trembled

"Apparently, you have forgotten who is in front of you, I am Glen Krasiv thirty-seventh prince of Greenwood, don't forget it you bastard!"

After saying that Glen walked towards Lilith.

Haa... there is no choice, if one disappears there shouldn't be a problem, I quickly turned my gaze to Glen.

I moved quickly and delivered a karate chop to Glen's head, leaving him incapacitated on the ground, the guards behind him reacted quickly by getting on guard and running towards me, I extended my right hand in the air and a dome of water formed over them isolating them from the outside.

"Well, shall we kill him?" I asked, I sincerely wanted to kill him directly, but if possible I wanted to settle this in the most peaceful way possible.

"You can't kill him" Anastasia answered

"Even if he's a scum, he's still a prince, you'd provoke a war unnecessarily"

"But they have more than 30..." I said with regret

They have variety and even to choose from Why do so much for just one?

"That's politics" Intervened Lilith

"If we let him go free, probably from his report, right? But if I assassinate him, will there be war? Neither option is viable"

Is there a way to erase their memory or something?

"I can alter his memory" Said Anastasia

"I can guess that it's not the first time"

Having to go through this on a regular basis must be annoying in more ways than one.

Anastasia walks over to Glen's body lying on the ground and with her right hand touches Glen's forehead.

<< Alter Memorias >>

She said muttering

Is it magic? As it is those fantasy books, it's strange I could feel a slight movement of energy inside his body however nothing became visible?

"What do you want me to do?" asks Anastasia

"Can you instruct?" I said while I made my brain work

"Yes, what I am doing now is an opening between his memory to implant an action"

"Well I'm doing it"

I just had an idea... very questionable idea.

"Well, you have to be as detailed as possible so that the action lasts as long as possible without interruptions"

Anastasia gave a brief explanation and I nodded in response.

I walk over to Glen who is still on the floor.

"Make an Orgy with all your guards in this place, for 3 days, you are not allowed to return to your base until you finish this order"

When I walked away from Glen I turned my gaze to Lilith his expression was questioning me in more ways than one, I know my order is not normal, however he coveted Lilith and this is a fair consequence.

"It's done... however..." Anastasia turned her gaze to me, she had a complicated expression on her slightly blushing face.

"I have no words" Said Lilith, turning around and going back to the Cabin.

"Hahaha..." I laughed nervously as I turned my gaze towards the water dome that enclosed the guards.

"He should wake up soon when he does he'll take his guards even though he's an idiot he's still a prince so they should follow his order probably..."

"Huh? What was that?"

Suddenly Glen opens his eyes and stands up slowly.

"Hum" He turns his gaze to me and then to Anastasia.

"Everything in order?" asks Anastasia

His so natural way of speaking... it's scary...

"Aaah... yes, everything in order"

Anastasia turns her gaze to me and I immediately release the guards locked in the water dome.

Without another word all the guards were going to jump on me, but they were stopped by Glen raising his right hand in the air.

"We stand down" Said Glen turning around and staring at his guards.

"No trouble, follow me!" He said before walking out into a tree followed by all his guards.

"That..."

"Let's go back"

Anastasia's face was slightly blushing, probably at the thought of what would happen to the prince and his guards....

Anastasia started to walk towards the Cabin however I stopped her.

"Hey"

Anastasia stopped moving her feet and turned her gaze towards me.

"What's wrong?"

"Why are you isolated?" I Ask with curiosity

Anastasia doesn't look weak, I get the feeling that she is a considerably strong Elf although not as strong as Lilith....

"Who knows? Fate works in a mysterious way, I have no memories of when I was a child one day I was just here however as I said, I have no memories so I don't feel the need to return somewhere special, I just live here comfortably"

"Is that enough for you?"

"It is, if necessary destiny will put everything in its place when the right time comes, if there is a red thread attached to something or someone, it will come at some point"

Wait a minute, is that from a book?

"Don't you want to know what kind of world there is?" I asked feeling curious

"I don't know, everything will come in time" She said before walking back to the Cabin.

"Destiny..."

I turned my eyes towards the sky, a blue sky like on earth...so why are we here?

I laughed lightly before walking back to the cabin

2