Chapter 1 – Transmigration.
439 9 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While delivering something on my motorcycle at high speed, I was suddenly stopped by two men on a motorcycle. I broke out in a cold sweat when I saw the gun being pointed directly at my head.

Even with my helmet on, I knew I would be killed as soon as the man pulled the trigger.

"You can take everything. Please don't shoot!" I said to the two men. They continued to swear at me while treating me like trash. I could see the smiles on the men's faces as they took everything I had.

Wallet, cell phone, and even my motorcycle.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I screamed at the men. I lost control for a moment.

Then, before I could even think.

BANG!

I heard a loud sound that hurt my ears. I thought the men had gone, but they were still there. The man had fired his gun in my direction. I felt a burning in my chest.

All the strength in my body disappeared almost instantly.

"Damn..." Those were the last words I uttered before my vision began to darken.

I listened to the cars pass me by as the wind took my soul.

A tear ran down my cheek as the pain of the gunshot disappeared with time, along with my consciousness.

That's how I died at the age of 27.

####

"AAAAHH!" Or I should have died. I suddenly woke up screaming as I put my hand on my chest. I broke out in a cold sweat as I looked around desperately. "Huh? What?!" I didn't know this place.

It was a men's bedroom that wasn't very well decorated.

I was lying on a single bed, and next to me was a desk with some books. There was also a cupboard and a computer that was on. I could see some RGB lights in the cabinet.

A good quality computer, something I'd never had in my past life.

"What the hell is going on?" I stood up with difficulty, feeling tired in my legs. I walked towards the bathroom in the unfamiliar room and looked in the mirror to see myself.

I was completely different. Even my "nationality" had changed.

Before, I was a Brazilian living on the 'favela,' but now I was a young, handsome Japanese boy. Beautiful hair and smooth skin that even looked like it belonged to a woman.

"What the hell?" I didn't know what was happening, but it wasn't good. This is ridiculous.

"Didn't I just get my chest shot off?" I checked my chest and saw that there was no wound. Of course, there wouldn't be since it's another body. Honestly, I still can't believe all this.

I left the bathroom and then noticed the door being opened.

A Japanese woman in her thirties entered. Just like this boy, she looked beautiful.

"Huh?" When I saw her, I felt my vision start to blur, and my head started to hurt. I was suddenly dizzy as I looked at her.

"Son, what happened?" The woman approached me, frightened. She grabbed my shoulders, and I saw the dread in her eyes. "What happened? Are you feeling ill?" The woman asked once again.

She's my...

"Mom."

"Yes, it's me. How are you feeling? Please, sit down." My hand put me to bed. However, I was already recovering. The memories of the boy who owned this body hit me violently.

It was a lot to process.

The memories of two people blended.

"I'm fine, Mom. I was just a bit tired." I told her. I wouldn't worry her any more than this boy already did.

I felt my heart broke when I saw tears in her eyes.

She was staring at the small empty medicine bottle beside the bed. Then I felt her tight embrace.

My mother began to cry as she hugged me tightly.

It was the first time I could feel a mother's love, even if she was not my mother.

####

My mother finally calmed down. I calmed her down and told her that my medication had run out and I hadn't done anything stupid. But it was a big lie.

In the last memories I had of this boy, he was taking 40 pills in one go.

"Shit..." I could feel all the anguish the boy had gone through before deciding to make this decision. I sat down on his bed and put my hands over my face. Tears welled up in my eyes.

This was too much for me.

But I had to take advantage of the chance I'd been given.

"What is this? God regretted killing me and put me in this depressed boy's body so he could make his life better?" I started laughing as the tears continued to stream down my face.

I only managed to stop crying a few long minutes later.

That's when I finally noticed what was on this boy's computer.

It was a Word file with a large text written by him minutes before he took all those pills.

As soon as I started reading it, memories of him emerged. I remembered writing it all. It was a long farewell letter. He described all the anguish he felt and also apologized to everyone.

Aika, his mother.

Arnold, his father.

Mel, his sister.

Markos, his best and only friend.

It was a big, emotional farewell letter that carried the heavy words of someone who could no longer bear to live in this world the way he was. Words from someone who wanted to be free of all suffering.

As soon as I finished reading it, I started crying again.

"I'll make your life the best it can be, kid. Even if you're not here anymore."

I threw the Word file in the garbage can.

 

 

Favorite?

24